Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate the Episode?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Below 5

The results are hidden 0%

New Reply

Thread: Bleach EP 325 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Drago's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach EP 325 Discussion

When discussing the episode, please respect those that don't want to be spoiled and put all future Manga events into spoiler tags. This rule will be strictly enforced. Thanks.

Click here to Watch Online/Download --->http://www.animefans.tv/Bleach-2.html

If you get error on stream please select the mirror

480p-->http://www.fileserve.com/file/Xs3s6TT
    480p-->http://www.filesonic.com/file/1150692384/

More Links -->http://www.animefans.tv/f55/bleach-e...html#post86806
    Last edited by Drago; June 07, 2011 at 05:28 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Cobra826's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Episode 325 Discussion

Finally, we see Unohana doing SOMETHING, even if it is just little bit of kidou we've already seen.
    Naturally, that's all we see. But even in her running away, Unohana manages to get praise.
    Obvoiusly it's a universal fact that Unohana just owns. xP

Byakuya was a complete pimp in this episode.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju Tobirama's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

That sucks Byakuya destroyed Hitsugaya's strongest techique just like that like its nothink,but it was nice to see my two fav chracters fight each other with pride and praise each other.But the next episode I will be realy pist off, I mean WHAT A FUCK Hinamori injuring Hitsu when we saw him get her own in mid ear with one hand without zampaktou and tha was in the manga.If it wasn't the awesome fight between Yama and Ukitake and Kyoraku I wasn't going to watch,but I agree that they do very good fight till now and even now after Unohana help them Yama is still like ha young ones I will own YOU all
    "You dare make threats in front of me!?"

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shame that I started loving this filler, but it contradicts canon so much that I can't take it seriously anymore, not even as an independent story since characters and powers are all different form how they should be.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't see the contradicting the manga crap people are saying, I see logical outcomes to the fights without going into a DBZ long battle. Gokei crushes Hitsu, and SBK can be used as a shield as well. Hallibel shielded herself in the manga. Byakuya can do the same.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Byakuya teaching who is the boss around.

Unohana finally in action.

yamamto vs reigai unohona + ukitake + shinsui === pure epicness.

best episode of the filler so far.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freshseth83 View Post
    Don't see the contradicting the manga crap people are saying, I see logical outcomes to the fights without going into a DBZ long battle. Gokei crushes Hitsu, and SBK can be used as a shield as well. Hallibel shielded herself in the manga. Byakuya can do the same.
    First of all, characterization, this filler has it scattered around the floor and splattered in the wall:
    -Ichigo not knowing why he is protecting someone? First mistake, also contradicts his development in the manga.
    -Chad and Ishida are just standing there like assholes, they would probably smack Ichigo for not going with them.
    -Inoue has the weak crybaby personality that the anime made up, also, she has been getting stronger during the timeskip.
    -Urahara is not being smart or creepy, just uncomfortable cooperative.
    -Kon is just being childish.
    -Yamamoto is being very forgiving for the situation.

Now the action:
    -Yamamoto is far stronger than that and smarter too.
    -Shunsui and Ukitake not doing any teamwork.
    -BIGGEST BACKSTAB: Unohana playing the healer bitch and only arriving to heal Shunsui and Ukitake then stepping back, and only kido to fight the clone. It's been confirmed that she is the second strongest and oldest captain, excelling at kido and kendo and rumored to be almost as dangerous as Yamamoto. Absolutely no reason for her not to join the fight.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't see what peoples problem is.
    it's filler they can't just invent shit for them to do. shunsui fought in the last filler season without useing his games, nanoa always uses kido instead of her shikai and nemu uses hand to hand. the reason unohana used kido was explained anyway, it was a distraction.

kon always childesh, urahara isnt always creepy, inoue is a crybaby (though she only said one thing in this ep so i dont know why you brought it up)

though i don't know why they are scared of ichigo going as urahara and presumably mayuri are both there to protect her.

i enjoyed the episode. i saw nothing wrong with it apart from the usual problem of fillers with characters not useing what they have but i already explained that so it doesnt bother me really.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBOTT View Post
    i don't see what peoples problem is.
    it's filler they can't just invent shit for them to do. shunsui fought in the last filler season without useing his games, nanoa always uses kido instead of her shikai and nemu uses hand to hand. the reason unohana used kido was explained anyway, it was a distraction.

kon always childesh, urahara isnt always creepy, inoue is a crybaby (though she only said one thing in this ep so i dont know why you brought it up)

though i don't know why they are scared of ichigo going as urahara and presumably mayuri are both there to protect her.

i enjoyed the episode. i saw nothing wrong with it apart from the usual problem of fillers with characters not useing what they have but i already explained that so it doesnt bother me really.
    They can't go around inventing powers but they can't also go around shoehorning their version of characterization or action into the story. Compare this filler with the current manga chapters and look how different they are. Rather than basing everything on the canon, they could get creative and have fake Unohana at least using Kendo, which is already revealed to be her swordstyle, for example, and keep the characters how they really are.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice ep...Yama owns again....But this time its vs the top 3 captains beside himself and Aizen...This should be nice...I dont think Yama can take all 3 but he just might be able to. Byakuya vs Hitsu was pretty cool. Nice to see captains face reigai other than themselves...I think its safe to assume that Byakuya is superior to Hitsu would be considered a canon fact so i have no probs with that. The problem now is that where does the plot go from here? Is it jus gonna continue to fight after fight or are we gonna get some story? I liked the zanpaktou rebellion alot but my 1 problem was that alot of the time it seemed as though they didnt know what to do and until they decided on a suitable plot line they just had the shinigami fight their zanpaktou, the zanpaktou would retreat and then return to fight the next episode. I hope the fighting ends soon and the story progresses but so far i like this arc...
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

So I haven't watched any of this filler arc, is it worth my time? Please provide why instead of just one liners like 'its awesome'
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

nice to see if people actually read a post or stop inbetween ( no one liners ... )

i think its worth watching, its the best filler in any Anime i watched so far, and thats a lot.
    Even though it should come done to personal likes, i guess you should give it a try...

ichi has some powers left, so its a nice distraction to the manga, expect him to get crushed once, only to finish 6 ( or something like that ) enemys at once a few eps later ( even though its offscreen ), maybe the powere level changes too much to be considered anywhere near canon, but at least hes full of resolve and far away from beeing the whiny "i cant protect anyone, meh meh" bi*** he used to be a few months ago.
    The story line is different this time, involves a character wich is quite intriguing and interessting, as well as powerfull due to his time/space powers.
    The full character set is seen and in action ( more or less), the battleanimation is awesome, main fights are usually brought to an end within 1 episode, so no ffn cliffhangers. The captians and lieutnants dont fight herself ALL the time ( most do, granted ) but still nice to have a chance to compare powerlevels of the different captians ( if you consider it not canon, ok, but reigai are supposed to be stronger than the originals, wich means if a captian still wins, we can take that as a benchmark more or less) .
    Biggest plus : You can see jama plus the top 3 in action, including unohana. She hasnt done much for now, and i dont think we see her bankai ( wich is odd, because reigai mostly start out with their full powers, but none of the top 3 does, but unohanas shikai is pretty useless in battle so i guess she stays sealed, unlike kyokaru and ukitake ), but at least seeing her casting chantless 60-80 kido was awesome enough, and healing the scars of uki and kyos fight against yama in only a few seconds is an awesome feat too.
    So if you are bored and want to expand your bleach experience a bit, go for it.

( downsides : kon is annoying as hell, orihime chad and uryuu are cannonfodder yet again and nozomis character will make you raise your fist because shes so dumb and ...well like kon: annoying )

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply