Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 123

Thread: Hi Everyone!

  1. #1
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Tsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia!( ̄▽ ̄)v
    Country
    Japan
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Smile Hi Everyone!

    Hi, I'm Tsu
    Nice to meet you! I never know what to say in introductions but I'll try my best!o(^▽^)o
    I haven't done this before but my friend told me about how forums are a good place to find people who like similar things?
    I like art, sport, fashion, dramas and of course manga and anime.
    Thank you for your time!
    Kind Regards
    Tsu

  2. #2
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,581
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi Everyone!

    What manga do you read?


    And welcome! I'm the resident joker/immature person that's cool to talk with! Don't believe slanders people say about me.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #3
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Tsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia!( ̄▽ ̄)v
    Country
    Japan
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi Everyone!

    Thank you so much for the welcome!
    Well you seem like a lovely person! haha Humorous people are always good anyhow! What do you usually do around here?
    I read mainly shoujo like Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge...I rather like reverse harem (^^; Kaichou wa Maido-sama and Kimi ni Todoke.
    But for the most part I only watch shounen anime like One Piece, Hagane no Renkinjutsushi, Full Metal Panic and those kinds of ones...only because I sometimes find it hard to follow in manga with all the action?
    I stopped reading and watching for quite a while now because it was so expensive to buy in Australia and hardly possibly to find in a library but I started again recently so I'm very behind and I don't know what's good to read these days (^^;;
    What manga do you like/read?

  5. #4
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,581
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi Everyone!

    My humor tends to be offensive to others, but they're prude. I talk with people, usually here and in Naruto section.

    How's Kimi ni Todoke reverse harem?

    I can understand that. But anime is annoying, don't you get tired of the fillers? No Naruto? One PIece is good though.

    Oh. YOu can read online as well. I like to read comedy stuff with romance or action or both, like One PIece, Naruto, Good Ending, and Beelzebub. I suggest Good Ending and Beelzebub, both are great manga! You should get into Detective Conan if you haven't, it's pretty good (in the beginning anyway).
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #5
    Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Reviewer Alliance HQ
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi Everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsu View Post
    Hi, I'm Tsu
    Nice to meet you! I never know what to say in introductions but I'll try my best!o(^▽^)o
    I haven't done this before but my friend told me about how forums are a good place to find people who like similar things?
    I like art, sport, fashion, dramas and of course manga and anime.
    Thank you for your time!
    Kind Regards
    Tsu
    Hi, Tsu, are you really from Japan? Oh, i see you're in Australia atm How's the weather over there? And yes, forums are usually a good place to find think-alikes. You just have to make sure you don't get on the wrong side of the mods/admins

    So, i see you're female (the reason why Milly posted here ). What's your age, if it's not a secret. If you're under 18 it means you're a chibi, and that will automaticly give you the protection of numerous members like BBB Banana, Iceiphoenix, Googlez_kun, kdowns or alphabeta <----- dat's me

    So, if you have any questions just feel free to write in their threads or just PM them/me. Enjoy your stay at MH

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    What manga do you read?


    And welcome! I'm the resident joker/immature person that's cool to talk with! Don't believe slanders people say about me.
    Tsu, what he says is true... *just found out the perfect tactic against you're thank/like tactic *

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #6
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,581
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi Everyone!

    Don't worry about getting on the wrong side of mods and admins. You're still safe as they're pretty fair, and since they've dealt with me, they've tons of patience. :3

    What perfect tactic? I doubt you have. :O
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

  10. #7
    Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Reviewer Alliance HQ
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi Everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Don't worry about getting on the wrong side of mods and admins. You're still safe as they're pretty fair, and since they've dealt with me, they've tons of patience. :3

    What perfect tactic? I doubt you have. :O
    you should already have noticed something

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #8
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,581
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi Everyone!

    I didn't, why would I?

    I'm just choosing not to thank/like your posts since I don't feel like it right now.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

  13. #9
    Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Reviewer Alliance HQ
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi Everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I didn't, why would I?

    I'm just choosing not to thank/like your posts since I don't feel like it right now.
    So you thank/like them whenever you feel like it? Interesting.

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #10
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,581
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi Everyone!

    Yeah, but to annoy you/piss you off. It works so far.

    And lulz at you thinking thanking/liking my post is a good way to fight back. It's not.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

  16. #11
    Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Reviewer Alliance HQ
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi Everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Yeah, but to annoy you/piss you off. It works so far.

    And lulz at you thinking thanking/liking my post is a good way to fight back. It's not.
    You openly admit you annoy/piss me off. Want me to PM njt?

  17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #12
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Tsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia!( ̄▽ ̄)v
    Country
    Japan
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi Everyone!

    Σ(O。O;ノ)ノ ...Sorry, I'm lost at the moment (^^;; Everyone's so fast at replying!
    Hello alphabeta! Nice to meet you!
    okay! For M3J:
    Ah, yes, sorry, I meant that I liked reverse harem in general, not that Kimi ni Todoke is one (^^;;
    That was a bit misleading I apologise
    Ahhh, yes, I get quite tired of the fillers so I tend to skip half an episode...heh...heh...(^^;;
    Oh! I used to watch Naruto! And I read it too because I got so impatient, but then I stopped
    Thank you for the recommendations! I will definitely take a look at them!

    for alphabeta: Haha, well I've been in Australia since I was young and only occasionally go to Japan so I barely remember Japanese anymore...It's quite embarrassing actually...But it's kind of sad that I'm neither good at English nor Japanese... but I'm planning on going back to Japan for about half a year at the end of this year again so hopefully I can learn again
    It's apparently it will be the warm but it's so windy at the moment! Eek, I'll be on my best behaviour! ><
    ...What happens if you're over 18 then? ><

    "*just found out the perfect tactic against you're thank/like tactic * "

    Sorry, what did you mean by that??
    ...I don't quite understand the rest of the conversation (^^;;

  19. #13
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,581
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi Everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by alphabeta View Post
    You openly admit you annoy/piss me off. Want me to PM njt?
    Isn't it obvious?
    Don't care, he's not gonna care since I rarely do it. Plus, I don't fear authority. It's not my fault you hate being thanked or having your posts liked and take stuff seriously.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsu View Post
    Ah, yes, sorry, I meant that I liked reverse harem in general, not that Kimi ni Todoke is one (^^;;
    That was a bit misleading I apologise
    Ahhh, yes, I get quite tired of the fillers so I tend to skip half an episode...heh...heh...(^^;;
    Oh! I used to watch Naruto! And I read it too because I got so impatient, but then I stopped
    Thank you for the recommendations! I will definitely take a look at them!
    What is reverse harem?

    Hehe, you should so totally try the manga though. If you get confused with the action scenes, you can always follow it up with the anime. Why'd you stop reading Naruto? How far did you get?

    Yay, you won't regret it!
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

  20. #14
    Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Reviewer Alliance HQ
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi Everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsu View Post
    Σ(O。O;ノ)ノ ...Sorry, I'm lost at the moment (^^;; Everyone's so fast at replying!
    Hello alphabeta! Nice to meet you!
    okay! For M3J:
    Ah, yes, sorry, I meant that I liked reverse harem in general, not that Kimi ni Todoke is one (^^;;
    That was a bit misleading I apologise
    Ahhh, yes, I get quite tired of the fillers so I tend to skip half an episode...heh...heh...(^^;;
    Oh! I used to watch Naruto! And I read it too because I got so impatient, but then I stopped
    Thank you for the recommendations! I will definitely take a look at them!

    for alphabeta: Haha, well I've been in Australia since I was young and only occasionally go to Japan so I barely remember Japanese anymore...It's quite embarrassing actually...But it's kind of sad that I'm neither good at English nor Japanese... but I'm planning on going back to Japan for about half a year at the end of this year again so hopefully I can learn again
    It's apparently it will be the warm but it's so windy at the moment! Eek, I'll be on my best behaviour! ><
    ...What happens if you're over 18 then? ><

    "*just found out the perfect tactic against you're thank/like tactic * "

    Sorry, what did you mean by that??
    ...I don't quite understand the rest of the conversation (^^;;
    you don't have to worry about us responding so fast. It's a habbit, that you'll get if you stay here on MH And don't worry about not understanding the convo between me and M3J. Really, don't... care...

    Either way, i think you're english is quite good

  21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  22. #15
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Tsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia!( ̄▽ ̄)v
    Country
    Japan
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi Everyone!

    M3J: :O How do you do you make it in a different box for quotes?
    Um...You know how harem is when there is one boy and many girls? I like when the manga has one main girl and many guys? like..Ouran High School Host Club?
    Oh! Do they all have anime equivalents? Do you think the manga one is better than the anime?
    Well, I stopped along with everything else (^^;;
    I was up to...around when Pain came out?

    ---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

    alphabeta: Thank you for your encouragement!
    Haha, it's actually not that great, but thank you for the compliment!
    Ah... what happens if you're not under 18??
    And how does everyone get the picture at the bottom of the messages?
    ...Sorry for all the questions (^^;;

New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts