Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 25 Discussion | Ch. 26 Prediction

THE MH FOODIE 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Sai_the_Shaman's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

Ao no Exorcist Ch. 25 Discussion | Ch. 26 Prediction

Lots of interesting things happen in this chapter. I won't spoil until the translation is out for those of you who don't read Japanese.

Raw is out if you know where to get it....

For those of you who have seen it, any thoughts before the translation is out?

EDIT: Apparently the Translation is out! HERE

So what do you all think about
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by earthforge; July 06, 2011 at 04:39 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member l3gitimat3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Hangout Thread - Part 2

http://www.dm5.com/m87457/ chapter in chinese 42 pages this time around :P
    Icon made by me!~

Spoiler show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member l3gitimat3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 25 Discussion | Ch. 26 Prediction

Spoiler show
    Icon made by me!~

Spoiler show

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kryanka's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Anyway, it was an amazing chapter! It was actually so heartwarming.
    Spoiler show

I love the three of them

I can't wait for the next chapter. It looks like the situation needs for Rin to recover NOW and go fight. Other monks may try to fight but I don't expect they can survive one hour.

Scanlator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mr. Death's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sig by Cross, Bar by Ravona!!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BexXx's Avatar
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Mr. Death what language is that...? Would it be no fun to just say 'chapter's here'? XD

Anywhos...Kryanka agreed! But do you think Tatsuma is reall dead? *sobs* I really hope he makes it he's just such a typical sweet el' fella >.< It's gonna be good seeing Rin pull himself together (I'm sure he will) and go beat some evil demon ass! I didn't imagine that there would be any demon, save Satan, much more powerful than Rin and his flames.....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter out on Mangareader;http://www.mangareader.net/ao-no-exorcist/25

Wow that was absolutely amazing! Great chapter and Kazue made it realistic in the end i loved it.
    Tatsuma is down, he doesnt seem to be dead yet though, so maybe he'll get to talk and make up with Bon, i really hope so.
    I wonder how Rin will get his self confidence back; i presume Sheimi Kamiki and the others will turn up at his cell and give him a good piece of thier mind, if sheimi tells him what she really feels 'Im not afraid of you im just sad you kept it a secret and dont consider me a real friend' and he answers cutely he might get a bit more confident then it would be up to his state when unsheathing :/

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sakura_fai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    i presume Sheimi Kamiki and the others will turn up at his cell and give him a good piece of thier mind
    They hinted at it in the previous chapters: http://www.mangareader.net/ao-no-exorcist/23/8 The team looks pretty worried over Rin and even Bon looks a little regretful. ^^; Thinking the classic break-out scenerio, and then they talk to rin, give their support, and Rin overcomes it. But, that's just my prediction.

I hope Tstsuma isn't dead (He seems like a tough guy), but I'm afraid it might be one of the manga's themes: "Don't insult your parents, or you might regret it." That way, Rin's advice turns out true, then again, maybe Bon will realize his mistake and save his dad before anything gets worse. O_O Rin saving everybody and defeating the impure king is cool, but what would be cooler is if the exwires decided to work together again. After all, being an exorcist is about teamwork.

x3 Kazue's such a good and realistic writer (esp how the main hero also has flaws and isn't overconfident 24/7), shame the next chap's in a month~!

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_fai View Post
    Rin saving everybody and defeating the impure king is cool, but what would be cooler is if the exwires decided to work together again. After all, being an exorcist is about teamwork.
    QFT!! And welcome to the AnE section!

I think Yukio and Shura will be called, so they have to unlock Rin and bring him with them as he attempts to ponder. Bon and Co will likely be called over too. Somewhere along the way they'll have to reconcile and Bon will have to apologize (he's probably putting the pieces together, such as how Rin wouldn't give him that speech if there wasn't someone else he considered as his father, and that he really acted badly to his father because he felt betrayed.)

So, perhaps the arias (Kyoto trio) will try to bind up the Impure King with the seals, Yukio and Shura will watch out for anything else, and Kamiki and Shiemi provide backup. Then there's one more secret to the Impure King when it forms. After that happens, Rin will probably wrestle with himself and then successfully draw the Koumaken.

We have a few options as to Tatsuma. He (a) kicks the bucket and Yaozou takes over, (b) kicks the bucket but says bye to Bon, (c) lives after being healed by the Doctors. If he hangs around, he might be able to shed some light on the capabilities of Karura.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yay time for his friends to cheer him up

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kryanka's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what damage Toudou made in Tatsuma's body. He cut through his neck, no? So Tatsuma should be paralyzed from neck down or suffocate, I think. But he was both breathing and moving after the attack. He could also bleed to death, but there wasn't much blood either. Or maybe it wasn't neck and the wound wasn't that dangerous but considering the state he was in after fighting the Impure King, he died (or not) of, dunno, exhaustion?

If he was to be paralyzed, that would be interesting and properly dramatic without killing him.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe he'll survive and Rin can be happy he didn't let the same thing happen twice
    bon and his father get a touching moment while the father healing

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hopeandlight View Post
    maybe he'll survive and Rin can be happy he didn't let the same thing happen twice
    bon and his father get a touching moment while the father healing
    I think Tatsuma will survive, the timing is not right. Having him die alone, in the woods does not sound right. Especially after he and Bon had the big fight. I think he will disappear until the arcs climax, and return in time to help the exwire defeat the impure king. That forces Bon to reflect on his words, but still allows reconciliation in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by earthforge View Post
    I think Yukio and Shura will be called, so they have to unlock Rin and bring him with them as he attempts to ponder. Bon and Co will likely be called over too. Somewhere along the way they'll have to reconcile and Bon will have to apologize (he's probably putting the pieces together, such as how Rin wouldn't give him that speech if there wasn't someone else he considered as his father, and that he really acted badly to his father because he felt betrayed.)

So, perhaps the arias (Kyoto trio) will try to bind up the Impure King with the seals, Yukio and Shura will watch out for anything else, and Kamiki and Shiemi provide backup. Then there's one more secret to the Impure King when it forms. After that happens, Rin will probably wrestle with himself and then successfully draw the Koumaken.
    I agree. The battle Exwire will reconcile with Rin through the battle with Toudou and the Impure King. Rin and Bon will team up to deliver the death blow on the Impure King. Shiemi will get a chance to reconcile with Rin, and maybe prove her worth too.

New Reply