Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 543 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudou Sennin's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 543 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post

We clearly saw that Minato was faster than Raikage, that can't be argued. He said that he never defeated him. He never said he was above, superior, or greater to him.
    "He was a great man, one I thought would never be surpassed".

In common english, if he is never to be surpassed he is greater than the rest. Common knowledge.

Ninjabot, the whole Jutsu rank and stuff is completly false. You cant prove your point. Its clear an C Rank wind element loses against S, but A is Kage Level. Stop talking unproven stuff.

Jeeeeeez. Minato is superior, as he is one Raikage thought would never be surpassed. End of game.
    Last edited by Rikudou Sennin; June 15, 2011 at 10:58 AM.

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    That's not true if you can't prove the rank of the Raiton Armor. If it's S rank and Chidori was wind element, it would still lose because Chidori is only A rank. Because the Raiton Armor and the Chidori are of the same element, that means that the stronger jutsu would prevail. And the Raiton Armor prevaled. That means that the Raiton Armor is the stronger jutsu. If they "canceled out" but jutsu would have dispersed, yet you see Raikage's Armor stays active, only diminising by a single crack.
    I still would say that if Chidori was a different Element of the same Rank, it would have sliced the Raikage. Because say Chidoris power was nulled down because of Elemental similarities, it still managed to get a few cm into the Raitons Armor.

Unless a Kunai hovers on the raiton armor, im preety certain that the Kunai would have done some major Damage to the Raikages back. Sure Death might be a stretch, but he would have been out for that moment.

Quote Quote:
    No I don't. I think it's as fast as he showed against Madara. Meaning faster than Naruto, but not fast enough that he can do it when he has a fist half an inch from his face.
    I mean from This to This Im sure it took less than a second
    Minato had time to form a Rasengan after he dodged Raikages Initial attack. I know he wouldnt have done it when A was in his face but im talking about afterwards
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Rikudou Sennin: Fair enough. But Hanzou's shown us to know better than to rely on hearsay. Look at how unstoppable he was based on his hype.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo
    I still would say that if Chidori was a different Element of the same Rank, it would have sliced the Raikage. Because say Chidoris power was nulled down because of Elemental similarities, it still managed to get a few cm into the Raitons Armor.

Only if they're the same level. Chidori doesn't seem to be on the same level of the Raiton Armor. If it was, and it was wind based, yes it would cut straight through. If it's weaker however, than means the elemental advantage would be neglegeble. In any case, elemental nature means nothing because Minato hasn't shown any Fuuton, nor the ability to use Chidori. All he has is an attack that's supposedly stronger than Chidori by an inconclusive amount.

Unless a Kunai hovers on the raiton armor, im preety certain that the Kunai would have done some major Damage to the Raikages back. Sure Death might be a stretch, but he would have been out for that moment.
    If that's the case, what's the point of wearing Raiton Armor when regular metal weapons can simply cut right through? Did you forget that Sasuke also attempted to cut him with a Kusanagi (a sword rumored to be unblockable) and still couldn't cut him? Yet somehow Minato's kunai can successfully accomplish this feat?

I'm not buying it. His only shot is Rasengan, and I don't think for a second that'd get the job done.

Minato had time to form a Rasengan after he dodged Raikages Initial attack. I know he wouldnt have done it when A was in his face but im talking about afterwards

Ofcourse he would. And then he'd eventually hit Raikage with it after he figures out a way to overcome Raikage staying away from all of Minato's kunai. And then he'd go right back to the drawing board because the Rasengan would do superficial damage if any damage at all. Rasengan has never defeated a Chidori, so I've no reason to believe it could defeat a jutsu that defeated the Chidori. Raikage's Raiton Armor.

@Rikudou Sennin: I can't prove that the Chidori failed against the Raiton Armor? Is that what you're saying? Do I have to get the scan, llmao?
    Last edited by ninjabot; June 15, 2011 at 11:18 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Vladnik's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Are you ignoring the fact that both Jutsus are Lighting based? Meaning they likely cancelled each other out? or Somehow reduced each others powers? Im if Chidori was a different element, say Wing, Raikage would have been sliced in half.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/28815369/16

And you seem to think Minatos Rasengan making time is the same as Narutos, Minato can form a rasengan very fast.
    I mean from This to This Im sure it took less than a second

well i dont remember, that it was stated that Minato has Fuuton affinity...also encounter with A and B could easily happen before he created Rasengan...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MyuuMyuu's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

so in the spoiler it says tsunade wont try to stop naruto.. kinda disappointed, i have hoped to see Tsnuade fight ..

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vladnik View Post
    well i dont remember, that it was stated that Minato has Fuuton affinity...also encounter with A and B could easily happen before he created Rasengan...
    I never said he had Wind affinity..?
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Thabor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    I think Minato was confident enough that no one would be able to copy the Jutsu :P, i mean i dont think he collects the Kunais afterwards :P
    Of course he does.. It isn't like he has to walk around looking for them, the cleanup is just extra practice. I wouldn't be surprised if Minato measured his skill by how fast he can gather them all back up. That would be awesome to see sometime.. Him throwing a huge batch of kunai in all different directions, and gathering them all back up while they were still in the air by using FTG..
    Hey Kishi, even Madara knows...

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

finally the flashback ends,and the story goes on,in the enxt chapter we will have more actions.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bee reaction time is the best I've seen. Minato pulled back cause he was going to receive a potentially fatal wound also.

Naruto is looking pretty terrible, it's getting embarrassing. I'm glad he admitted Raikage was to fast... Hopefully that debate is over.

Looks like bee has been holding back aginst A... Bee is stronger.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ugh, let's just stop the debating over Minato. Fans of Minato aren't going to accept anything to the contrary of him being invincible, and people annoyed at the Minato wanking aren't going to suddenly believe that Minato is God. Let's just agree to disagree and move on, it's annoying to see this shit every time a new spoiler comes out.

Anyway, Bee defeating the Raikage...is it because the Raikage doesn't have his dominant arm? Even so, Bee knocking back Raikage like that is pretty freaking epic. I don't think we've seen him overpowered until now.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

kinda disappointed that naruto wasn't able to punch raikage not even once ....as for tsunade it was to be expected that in the end she will trust in naruto's words, i mean if we were to find a weakness in her i think that would definitely be her affection towards naruto ....she practically let him do whatever he wanted since he came back to konoha after the training
    and i bet minato already mastered rasengan at that time , speaking of which i think maybe bee was the one who inspired himself from minato at least i would like that to be the case

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto_Rasengan's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Bee reaction time is the best I've seen. Minato pulled back cause he was going to receive a potentially fatal wound also.

Naruto is looking pretty terrible, it's getting embarrassing. I'm glad he admitted Raikage was to fast... Hopefully that debate is over.

Notice Minato isn't shocked by this. His expression doesn't change, it doesn't bother him at all.

Naruto looks terrible? If you ask me he's giving a good display of speed, technique and durability. Of course he's not going to be faster than A at this point, I think it would be kind of Ridiculous if Naruto didn't have area's to improve on. We already know what he's good at, and we know he was never a slouch in the speed department but he was never considered to be one of the fastest around until more recently.

We are still seeing Naruto grow, so I don't really see a problem with it. He's doing a wise thing by not engaging in battle.

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Natoma's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post

Naruto wasn't trying to harm Raikage, only get by him.

Naruto x Sasuke: It's Practically Canon

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

damn Naruto! you have stopped the flashback! we might have seen something else about their past,for example the others fights of the TAG team A-B and Minato.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

well we can say that naruto kinda just got the 9tails chakra... and he used super speed once against kisame (1time) and 2nd time is now with raikage who is kinda the fastest so far... yet he can keep up speed with him.... so its not that bad for naruto.... he only needs to practice more.... A and Minato mostly were not using full speed with 2nd time they tried... they trained and made up their own ways to use it... not mention that raikage is an old fart XD so he had time to improve...

my guess is that naruto will be later able to jump similar to minato... but will not require kunai's... maybe that's why we keep up seeing this hirashin tech. kinda like preparation for narutos speed improvement...

New Reply
Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast