Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 543 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Liof's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 543 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaItachi View Post
    Naruto against Tsunade? Kishi, dude, that is ridiculous. I bet he'd own her without SM or RM. As for flashbacks about Minato and A, I'm getting irritated with little details about the past. Sure, they value one's strength/importance/intelligence, but he picked a wrong moment to interpret them.
    He'd need his SM atleast I believe. Otherwise he can't take a punch from the granny.
    But if they would fight I hope it's not naruto using kyuubi mode (although if Tsunade would be able to defend against the speed it would make her less of a weak kage. And it would give us an idea about how characters can defeat superfast people (except deadly precision and AoE ofc)

But I hope that if they fight, they'll use summons. Then Tsunade would remember Jman and maybe even Jman and minato (when minato got trainend by him)
    Narutoworld Pervs aprove this message...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is it that naruto is looking so pathetic, whats the point kishi of him having Rs mode if he cant pass or even have a single punch on one guy, I dont know what kishi is doing but I dont like it so far, seriously, A should be a breeze for naruto, know I doubt that naruto can end the war by himself,way to go kishi :/

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mack's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

So somebody here was right, Minato did place a seal on Bee when he cut him. Damn that guy is fast...

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member lawlord's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

so Minato could have killed B easily. Wow

Also surprised Naruto didn't go past Raikage at this point. This isn't too surprising as in terms of raw speed of the human body Raikage is fastest, and Naruto being matched after having RM for a few hours is not too bad.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju_WaRRioR's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Minato being this great shouldn't be a surprise, I mean Konoha respects him as the greatest hokage so that's gotta mean something I hate to see some people say Minato is actually hyped...not as great as you think he is blah blah blah.....well guess what? Konoha's shinobis and other shinobis of the shinobi world aren't stupid, they respect Minato because they've met him, fought him and know what he's like as well as what he's capable of, nothing about him is hyped and the respects that he gained is very deserving, so trolls or haters if you think this is not true well go ahead with your way of living in denial.

Peace out. xD
    Understanding PAINS and deal with them by TRYING YOUR BEST will make you STRONGER!

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like it will be a nice chapter! Minato and KA and KB = what I like recently hehe, so Bee really did outgrow his brother, he wasn't kidding <at least in Lariat xd>
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member To Be Announced's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto looking like a complete clown in comparison to his dad yet again. He's got a far way to go before he reaches Minato levels and quite a ways before he's at Jiraiya's level in my eyes.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto_Rasengan's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I love how many people pass judgement on certain events before the chapter is even out.

The chapter sounds good from the spoilers, can't wait to see the rest of Raikage's flashback.
    Last edited by Naruto_Rasengan; June 15, 2011 at 07:13 AM.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope we get english scan soon, this chap looks as great as were the previous ones. Minato could kill Bee if he wanted, we know now why was he trembling upon hearing his name
    I don't want to be mean, but I'm glad A got beaten. He thought he'd outsmarted Minato... for a second
    And then he got beaten once again, this time by the hand of his little brother. And people really shouldn't be suprised that Bee's stronger than A - A alone said Bee had more talent AND he's perfect jin.

The only thing I don't like atm is Naruto... why, WHY, even with QB's chakra, is he just a pipsqueak? He probably can beat A, easy, but WHY he didn't? :S

ex oriente lux

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member lawlord's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by To Be Announced View Post
    Naruto looking like a complete clown in comparison to his dad yet again. He's got a far way to go before he reaches Minato levels and quite a ways before he's at Jiraiya's level in my eyes.
    agreed with the Minato level. Not on Jiraya. We haven't seen someone like Minato who makes some of the strongest characters look pathetic.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by To Be Announced View Post
    I know right and you know kishi did it on purpose because he skip from naruto dad being the best at speed to naruto getting punch from the raikage because he wasn't fast enough to pass him.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

wtf is wrong with you guys, he's had RS mode for like a couple of hours - You guys would be screaming bloody murder if he was able to have speed, abilities and hax no jutsus mastered immediately. It may have been months / years for us in this arc, but it's only been like 12 hours in Naruto time.

I would HOPE he wouldn't have speed mastered yet, Naruto about to get a huge helping of "yer not ready yet" reality check when he comes to the war and he f**ks everything up, probably going to get captured.

I hope he gets his ass wooped, Naruto is being a dink, more so than usual. Sure, I agree he should be at war with his buddies, but the way he's going about it is all ass backwards.

Well he's always done things ass backwards anyways.

I'm glad he still sucks with RS, I'm glad he's realising that he sucks.
    Last edited by eternalshiva; June 15, 2011 at 07:04 AM. Reason: typoes!
    167 is full of lulz! Animation liberties much?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xaither View Post
    I know right and you know kishi did it on purpose because he skip from naruto dad being the best at speed to naruto getting punch from the raikage because he wasn't fast enough to pass him.

Man, Naruto got RS fell hours. In the first move he can't follow KISAME...cause he can't control RS.

I think naruto could pass A, but he don't need do this more. Bee just do that. Tsunade could see naruto evo.

Naruto can do much more...this is just plot roles: bee must be hyped, before be killed to show Madara/Sasuke powers. Then Naruto kill both!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, Minato is the personification of speed. This guy is so good he defeats legends with just two jutsus, one of them isn't complete, while none of them is from a bloodline.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am disappointed that Naruto did not surpass A in speed. Nevertheless, the spoilers look awesome. Kishi seems to have sent a message loud and clear: if you think Minato is all hype, you are wrong. Dead wrong.

Hopefully people on MH who refuse to see what is on the page are now willing to see what Kishi is showing them with this new handwritten note that shows Minato solo'ing A and Bee at the same time.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

21. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast