Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 543 Discussion

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 543 Spoiler Discussion

I don't think the manga has shown a better killer than Yondaime. The guy is a genius at tactics and killing. Naruto needs to level up.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xaither View Post
    Why is it that naruto is looking so pathetic, whats the point kishi of him having Rs mode if he cant pass or even have a single punch on one guy, I dont know what kishi is doing but I dont like it so far, seriously, A should be a breeze for naruto, know I doubt that naruto can end the war by himself,way to go kishi :/
    I feel like if we're being trolled by kishi and dont even realize it smh.
    The anger and confusion that i felt after reading the second part of the spoiler was amazing!

Like naruto has gone through all this shit training to come up to sasuke's level of when he fought with raikage at the sumit.

we can be assured EMS sasuke will get the boost he deserves when shown, its like kishi's forcing us to like the better developed character here (sasuke).

now naruto gets to fight tsunaide, Yay this is excitin cuz he gets to showcase how much he's grown!(sarcasm)

this is the equivalent of letting rock lee fight kimimaro and rock lee going gates and losing and choji stepping in and owning him with one punch. Like all the progress lee made during timeskip gets ignored for choji to shine or some crap..ps no downplay on bee ere just statin an example of how ridiculous it seems

eh, time to go look at one piece, maybe that'll wake me out of the genjutsu and trolling job kishis put me in.
    Last edited by bighawke5; June 15, 2011 at 08:39 AM.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Minato excells in making others look pathetic. First he ports QB's bijuudama like nothing, then utterely destroys Madara (FV) and then solo'es strongest Kumo tag team (the strongest kage according to many people).

I wonder what he's saying when standing behind Bee with his kunai above his head. Anyone knows?

And, A and Bee had to be really serious. Using lariat like that... I didn't believe A would be able to kill Bee like he said. But who knows?
    How did he Solo A and Bee? The only thing that happened is Raikage figured out Minato trick so Minato went to fight Bee knowing Raikage won't fall for it again

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member lawlord's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    The anger and confusion that i felt after reading the second part of the spoiler was amazing!

Like naruto has gone through all this shit training to come up to sasuke's level of when he fought with raikage at the sumit.

we can be assured EMS sasuke will get the boost he deserves when shown, its like kishi's forcing us to like the better developed character here (sasuke).

now naruto gets to fight tsunaide, Yay this is excitin cuz he gets to showcase how much he's grown!(sarcasm)

this is the equivalent of letting rock lee fight kimimaro and rock lee going gates and losing and ten ten stepping in and owning him with one punch. Like all the progress lee made during timeskip gets ignored for tenten to shine or some crap..

eh, time to go look at one piece, maybe that'll wake me out of the genjutsu and trolling job kishis put me in.
    what makes you think Naruto is going to fight Tsunade?

Also, just because Naruto cannot bypass the Raikage's speed, and is matched this means he cannot fight Sasuke? According to their last fight the Sharingun could not even see the Raikage, and he dodged Amataeratsu. If Naruto can do this this is PLENTY of speed.

Further, Naruto hasn't pulled one move for this to be called a fight. Have we seen his Bijuudama? Have we seen Sage mode mixed with RM? Have we seen Kyuubi cooperation?

Over reaction much.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Ha ha.. its the bee who pawned raikage.. .. and not naruto who just acquired some power and has not even practiced with it in real battle.. Kishi has earned my respect once again...

Quote Originally Posted by lawlord View Post

Further, Naruto hasn't pulled one move for this to be called a fight. Have we seen his Bijuudama? Have we seen Sage mode mixed with RM? Have we seen Kyuubi cooperation?

Over reaction much.
    He has not pulled that because he does not know how to yet .. and i guess right now we are talking about current naruto

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post

this is the equivalent of letting rock lee fight kimimaro and rock lee going gates and losing and ten ten stepping in and owning him with one punch. Like all the progress lee made during timeskip gets ignored for tenten to shine or some crap..

Why would Naruto be able to stomp one of the strongest characters and he doesn't even have 100% control yet? Raikage,Bee, and tsakage will still be close to Naruto level at the end of the manga. Naruto being 50x stronger then harden Vets is dumbass writing. Naruto needs rivals who are atleast close in power or the world makes no sense. Even the 1st/2nd etc.... died in battle. Naruto will be the strongest by the end, but not by some crazy amount.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    I don't think the manga has shown a better killer than Yondaime. The guy is a genius at tactics and killing. Naruto needs to level up.
    If anything this chapter reaffirms what we wondered, whether he really had surpassed minato. And its a resounding NO. in fact he would be trolled by his dad in any fight right now whether in rs mode or sage mode.

I feel kishi could have done so much right and good for naruto's improvement showcase. here...smh fell short

Id like to give kudos again to my main dude, B, for being the badass and strongest mo fuck around. This recent feat(ownin A v2 in base mode) puts him at a level above raikage, but prob still below minato

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ha i love how people say Naruto is tired and that's why hes not as fast as Raikage. Come on, its ok to be second, hes still young geez. Also i kind of wish Kishi didn't make Minato take Killer B as a hostage in a way. I wanted to see him and Raikage really go at it. Also from the pictures so far it doesn't look like Raikage got pwn'd again like people say. I still don't see a mark on him, he got out maneuvered though. Oh well...

Also wtf is up with Killer B besting A in a lariat without his biju cloak. When did Killer B get so strong? This is the guy that had to escape from one battle and lost the second. How is this possible?! If that's the cause good lord, why does he even use swords when one punch can murder a normal person. Ah i need this chapter to come out quickly so I can make sense of all this.

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by batmanthefreat20 View Post
    How did he Solo A and Bee? The only thing that happened is Raikage figured out Minato trick so Minato went to fight Bee knowing Raikage won't fall for it again
    Admitting the obvious should be pretty easy. It isn't just about "falling for it" if there is nothing you can do even once you know. Minato could have killed Bee on the spot with a Kunai to the brain, and Raikage would still be surrounded by Kunai with no way out and no one to save him this time.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

15. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter once again.
    I wonder if we will see the other time that Bee encountered the 4th...

From his flashback panel, Minato had the Kage cloak and he was using the rasengan, so...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member know all's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kishi's way of making Naruto a saint is going to make a lot of people stop reading the manga. We all know that Naruto could of easily defeated the Raikage, but he was just interested in bypassing him with speed? That is a pure BS. I am going to stop reading Naruto for a while until Kishi shows us what was all the hipes about Naruto's new powers.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe someone can try to copy, but if you dont have great reflexes, you might just end up killed, lol.

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Also, is it just me or in that pic with the kunai resting by his skull, didn't Bee look like "WTF did I let this guy drag me into. Damn!"

I mean, he had to think he was safe because he was just all relaxed, and them his Bro gets the crazy notion to run at Minato who was giving them a break and some advice. Raikage comes off like a lowlife a little, IMO.
    How is attacking in a combat situation a lowlife move? You shouldn't even really be talking during a fight anyway.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    How is attacking in a combat situation a lowlife move? You shouldn't even really be talking during a fight anyway.
    Konoha Nins were retreating, Minato had his back turned on both of them and didnt kill neither one nor seriously consider fighting them, he even gave the Raikage friendly advice.

Raikage sort of went for a cheap shot, and ended up doing nothing AGAIN
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

20. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how long ago Bee surpassed A in abilities (it seems that he has). It would be interesting if Bee is like it happened 10-15 years ago but he just wanted to quietly support Raikage, lol.
    lols spoke the truth
    the funny thing is the proves B could have easily owned sasuke had he not used full beast mode. heck just regular base mode would have been fine. maaybe he escallated to full beast mode just to have the oportunity to escape when given the chance like he had done.

In any case, bee deserves serious praise, i look forward to him layin the smackdown in future chapters. All hail B! lls.
    Last edited by bighawke5; June 15, 2011 at 08:40 AM.

22. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Naruto 543 Spoiler Discussion

I am disappointed that Naruto did not surpass A in speed.
    I am not disappointed at all because I think he has. Raikage… you're pretty fast for an old dude. That sounds to me that Naruto was only toying with his speed.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast