Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 543 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro #1 View Post
    Yeah that will be too messed up, anyhow the whole eye thing is sasuke's department.
    But I really don't want to see a talk no jutsu from naruto next chapter i would rather love to see raikage and naruto doing a Lariat(a guy can dream).
    I think B's talk no jutsu solved everything. And the more time they spend arguing, more shinobi die. Time is really of the essence here. They should just head to the battlefield together. Naruto develops new powers through pure fights anyway.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chitilinLasagne View Post
    Wow how long has this been going one?
    Try weeks

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raicrune View Post
    I wonder where Naruto and Bee are actually going? To Kakashi or hmm..?
    I think they are going to head where there's crisis...Shikaku can communicate with Raikage I think, or maybe Raikage and Tsunade will tell about the infiltration of Zetsu...so they will head for the camps...I think

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the preview for next chapter says naruto vs A can naruto out do the 4th. they usually dont come true for a while but i hope it is true last one that came true the following week was the one about asuma a couple weeks ago.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Off Topic part:
    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaItachi View Post
    That would make Naruto too epic. Besides, that would also indicate that "eyes" solve everything which I don't really like. Remember, one brother inherited a powerful body and a strong devotion to love which should rule the shinobi world. That is Naruto. I wouldn't like him mixed with the "eye" drama.
    I belive that you only see the eyes of whoever is in control of the body.. Let me rephrase in pictures,

Naruto has control of the 9 tails, no special eyes are shown, he is the master of the body.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v54/c505/9.html
    Same goes to his Frog Mode btw, the more in control he is of it, the less his eyes and body looks like a frog.

Naruto gradually been taking over by the 9 tails
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v29/c261/1.html

Madara takes control of the 9 tails, the 9 tails gets Madara's eyes
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v53/c501/8.html

Same thing with the 10 tails and Rinnegan
    http://chocolatesyrupywaffles.com/wp...009/10/10t.png

and the moon for that matter
    http://75lktw.blu.livefilestore.com/...r467Page16.jpg

So I think should Naruto ever get the rinnegan, then he will look like the Sage in control of the 10 tails, basically, and not a mix of powers in his eyes.
    While it is true that Senju are inheriting strong bodies, they're also the ones who can inherit the Rinnegan, I most certainly agree it would be "off" if Naruto got the rinnegan... Maybe something dramatic in turn? He looses the 9 tails and then gets Rinnegan in responds to the shock to his friends dying? Much like Pain did? *shrugh*
    At the very least, I dont think it should happend untill he looses the 9 tails and towards the very end of the manga...
    Maybe, just maybe, Naruto wont get rinnegan before he has turned over Sasuke, he will fight Sasuke with his strong body against the Sharingan, and after that, it's likely that Naruto looses the 9 tails and as a result of Marada putting the world in pain, Naruto gains rinnegan and potentially, has gained the chance to surpass the sage himself.
    Just my thoughts.

Back on-topic,
    Im betting that something will appear between Raikage, Bee, Tsunade and Naruto soon if not next chapter, wether it is Madara (likely) or someone else.. it seems the Raikage drama is soon over, and I don't see Naruto just passing him and moving on, it's too easy... Something is about to happend!!
    Last edited by Quantized; June 21, 2011 at 11:06 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cez View Post
    Off Topic part:

I belive that you only see the eyes of whoever is in control of the body.. Let me rephrase in pictures,

Naruto has control of the 9 tails, no special eyes are shown, he is the master of the body.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v54/c505/9.html
    Same goes to his Frog Mode btw, the more in control he is of it, the less his eyes and body looks like a frog.

Naruto gradually been taking over by the 9 tails
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v29/c261/1.html

Madara takes control of the 9 tails, the 9 tails gets Madara's eyes
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v53/c501/8.html

Same thing with the 10 tails and Rinnegan
    http://chocolatesyrupywaffles.com/wp...009/10/10t.png

and the moon for that matter
    http://75lktw.blu.livefilestore.com/...r467Page16.jpg

So I think should Naruto ever get the rinnegan, then he will look like the Sage in control of the 10 tails, basically, and not a mix of powers in his eyes.
    While it is true that Senju are inheriting strong bodies, they're also the ones who can inherit the Rinnegan, I most certainly agree it would be "off" if Naruto got the rinnegan... Maybe something dramatic in turn? He looses the 9 tails and then gets Rinnegan in responds to the shock to his friends dying? Much like Pain did? *shrugh*
    At the very least, I dont think it should happend untill he looses the 9 tails and towards the very end of the manga...

Back on-topic,
    Im betting that something will appear between Raikage, Bee, Tsunade and Naruto soon if not next chapter, wether it is Madara (likely) or someone else.. it seems the Raikage drama is soon over, and I don't see Naruto just passing him and moving on, it's too easy... Something is about to happend!!
    Interesting theory. But I hope it doesn't ever happen. It would be kinda stupid if Naruto got doujutsu, which he never ever used nor is he the type of shinobi who'd use it. It would all be too complicated and kinda cheesy if Naruto ended up with Rinnegan. Though, that doesn't change the fact that he actually could get it, since we established that Nagato was a distant relative of his. Also, this is my fanboyism, I think Sharingan is far superior than Rinnegan so I wouldn't want Naruto to have it in the fight with Sasuke since I'm cheering for him (Naruto). XD
    Last edited by Roman; June 21, 2011 at 11:07 AM.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting theory. But I hope it doesn't ever happen. It would be kinda stupid if Naruto got doujutsu, which he never ever used nor is he the type of shinobi who'd use it. It would all be too complicated and kinda cheesy if Naruto ended up with Rinnegan. Though, that doesn't change the fact that he actually could get it, since we established that Nagato was a distant relative of his. Also, this is my fanboyism, I think Sharingan is far superior than Rinnegan so I wouldn't want Naruto to have it in the fight with Sasuke since I'm cheering for him (Naruto). XD
    lol true, we cant have Naruto beeing too powerful before fighting Sasuke

I agree, it's twisted wether it's good or bad of Naruto getting Rinnegan, perhaps it's all up to how Kishi can surprice us with his writing..

One thing I wanna see before making Sharingan superior though, is Rinnegan (mastered), I don't think Pain did master it, he possibly merely had it's basic powers, like how you see Sharingan users with basic powers. Pain was also forced to use dead bodies, and not fighting in his own body... I wanna see Rinnegan in full action it so badly

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if Sharingan will surpass Rinnegan, but Sasuke should surpass Nagato in power at some point soon.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cez View Post
    lol true, we cant have Naruto beeing too powerful before fighting Sasuke

I agree, it's twisted wether it's good or bad of Naruto getting Rinnegan, perhaps it's all up to how Kishi can surprice us with his writing..

One thing I wanna see before making Sharingan superior though, is Rinnegan (mastered), I don't think Pain did master it, he possibly merely had it's basic powers, like how you see Sharingan users with basic powers. Pain was also forced to use dead bodies, and not fighting in his own body... I wanna see Rinnegan in full action it so badly
    I can only imagine Naruto getting Rinnegan in case 9t gets extracted and he has to fight Juubi(he would definitely need a big powerup then), but it doesn't look likely cuz we had a whole chapter about 9t and Naruto somewhat improving their relationship and it seems that he will get full control at some point. It will probably be his final upgrade and I dont think he'll lose 9t.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    I don't know if Sharingan will surpass Rinnegan, but Sasuke should surpass Nagato in power at some point soon.
    thats the thing the rinnegan is supposed to be the most powerful eye, but so far it has been the sharingan that has hogged all the glory.

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chaki View Post
    I can only imagine Naruto getting Rinnegan in case 9t gets extracted and he has to fight Juubi(he would definitely need a big powerup then), but it doesn't look likely cuz we had a whole chapter about 9t and Naruto somewhat improving their relationship and it seems that he will get full control at some point. It will probably be his final upgrade and I dont think he'll lose 9t.
    That is true, it would indeed be off for Naruto to loose the 9 tails after finally making up with it.
    But personally I also think it's off if we don't get to see Rinnegan and 10 tails in full action either...

It's a big problem, both seems off.
    Maybe the theme of the Manga can be used as a guide? The younger will surpass the older.
    What im thinking is, who is Naruto suposed to surpass? His alrady close to Minato (by the looks of it), I only see the Sage left, as a possible good candidate to surpass.

Maybe im just wishing to see the Rinnegan and 10 tails in action too much >.< A next best solution could be a flashback, somehow.. *shrugh*

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member rell250's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro #1 View Post
    thats the thing the rinnegan is supposed to be the most powerful eye, but so far it has been the sharingan that has hogged all the glory.
    It's the shinobi that uses their tools. End of story. All that talk about something being more powerful than the other is usless and has already been stated in the manga ages ago.
    Naruto's finale will be EPIC , Nvm Naruto series has a long way to go

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Dapreachor's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    didn't Jiraiya say that the rinnegan is the most noble of the ocular powers, surely it can't be surpassed. Although, perhaps Negato doesn't have the sage body of the original to be able to use it to the full potential.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chaki View Post
    good thought especially since madara has got his hands on the gold silver brothers who already have qb chakara

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Unless intercepted by a different set of enemies, their destination will likely be the next major conflict. I just can't see Naruto going right past Gaara and Oonoki's battle against the Kages.

Not everything appears entirely solved just yet in Darui's location, but for the most part, the threat and number of enemies is down significantly.

The next major front for the battle may be where Gaara and Oonoki are currently. Still, I'm greatly hoping that it ends up being where Neji and Hinata are. They've yet to encounter any Edo Tensei opponents, and so I'm kinda hoping that something big happens in their location.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dapreachor View Post
    didn't Jiraiya say that the rinnegan is the most noble of the ocular powers, surely it can't be surpassed. Although, perhaps Negato doesn't have the sage body of the original to be able to use it to the full potential.
    Nagato had everything he needed to use the Rinnegan at its full potential. That much was clearly proven. If Nagato had the Rinnegan, it means he had the power of the Six Paths. He had the best of both worlds. He is an Uzumaki, which means he had the body, and he clearly had the power of the eyes. Madara even called Nagato the 3rd Sage of the Six Paths.

He used the eye techniques of the Rinnegan with ease, tremendous ability, and to very impressive result.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dapreachor View Post
    He said it was the most powerful of all, and he's right about that. No matter what Sasuke's EMS ends up being, I don't see that changing in any shape or form.

He may become more powerful than Nagato overall, however, but it won't be because his EMS will be more powerful than the Rinnegan, which I don't think it will be. He'll just, with his combination of power/abilities and techniques, probably be a more powerful shinobi than even Nagato was.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxicon View Post
    Discussion over. It's sad how even against all odds, there are always some people going for some fruitless discussion about their baseless theories. Raikage heavily implied that Minato was faster, stronger, better. Nothing can change that.
    Minato stomped Raikage's fastest attack. Twice. Nothing can change that.

And if the manga evidence doesn't make you see the light, maybe the people thanking/agreeing with you should make you think about it. I see the guy with the "Kushina is responsible for the Uchiha massacre" opinion agreeing with you.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Haha, that's what Minato did. Teleporting from A to Bee
    I thought he was joking about that. I don't mind him thanking my posts because unlike majority, he makes good arguments most of the time. My statements are in no way baseless, not compared to saying Minato would have pierced A's cloak.

I'm wondering... No disrespect though. Does your brain hurt when you post something like this? Raikage said that Minato was faster. Period. I won't put madara here because it would be even more freaking ridiculous. I don't see the point in interpreting his words differently or in the way YOU'D like them to be. SenninSage, jdw and a few others specifically posted a detailed explanation/interpretation of Minato's and A's jutsu. Even after all that, A's statement DIDN'T change. Cool off, dude, A is the fastest now, until Naruto surpasses the shit out of him, that is.
    Hey, I don't mind Minato being the fastest because his speed is natural. I'm saying Hiraishin shouldn't be considered as part of his speed. People just don't like their favorites looking even a little bad so they'll deny anything that goes against what they think.

I like Minato more than Raikage, just to repeat this. I can't see Naruto surpassing Minato even if Raikage says otherwise.
    I think jdw is right, they'll both fist bump this chapter. There needs to be action now, hopefully we see Kakashi's rampage and the battle of kage. Why did those have to be skipped over?!

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast