Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57

Thread: Naruto 543 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto_Rasengan's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze00Minato View Post
    What the heck man.... your really underestimating Naruto and Sasuke.... There is a reason why Madara can't just capture Naruto by himself... He wants Sasuke to do it cause he knows that Naruto can overpower him....
    You can interpret what you read however you wish, but in my opinion Naruto and Sasuke both have a long way to go. There are Shinobi out there stronger than them, and Madara is one of those shinobi. It's not as though they're in a league of their own. We saw how far Madara pushed Minato 16-years ago and Madara has far more power at his disposal then he did at that time.

As strong and skilled as Naruto and Sasuke are they still aren't strong enough to take Madara on individually. No matter how strong you think they are Madara has everything he needs to be able to deal with the two. His mastery of Sharingan is the greatest in the history of the Sharingan, his knowledge is vast and covers a century of war along with his experience and lack of concern for loss of limbs along with Rinnegan and his proclaimed "perfect" Izanagi Madara is basically unbeatable.

I know exactly how strong Naruto and Sasuke are and they are only going to continue to grow... but the day that they surpass the likes of Uchiha Madara is not this day.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Namikaze00Minato's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SenninSage View Post
    Minato, in direct combat, is the fastest shinobi alive. Madara is someone who simply has the most advanced space-time ninjutsu ever.

Madara's space-time ninjutsu may be more advanced than Minato's, but he can't move around on a battlefield using that space-time ninjutsu nearly as quickly as Minato can using his Flying Thunder God Technique. I'm kinda surprised that anyone could suggest that Madara is faster than Minato after what we saw Minato do to Madara 16 years ago.

Minato and Madara's battle 16 years ago came down to a battle of speed. Minato won.
    Finally someone who agrees with the fact Minato is faster than Madara... Yeah sure Madara's ninjutsu is more advanced... I think that was made clear when he found Minato after he jumped from the Hokage Cliff to the other kunia far away....

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I do not agree with the first part... I mean i am all for Minato being all great that he can see the move but with the minor exception that Minato looked surprise to suddenly see A's fist in front of him.... All Minato needed was a split second and he got that.... He never expected A to be 'that' fast... but still he didnt lose focus and was still able to create a counter attack..... Now that fact about Minato is really AWESOME!!!!
    I too also believe that Minato, while prepared for a fast shinobi in the Raikage, was definitely surprised by just how fast he really was. However, it served to further showcase just how amazing Minato truly is because he came up with a way to counter the Raikage almost immediately by letting go of the Hiraishin kunai he was holding onto in his right hand, teleported to a different hiraishin kunai, and then teleported right back to the one he let go of earlier.

It's amazing that he's able to come up with such a strategy so quickly. The Raikage definitely surprised him, but he reacted well. The second time, however, he definitely allowed the Raikage to get that close on purpose, but not the first time.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Namikaze00Minato's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Rasengan View Post
    You can interpret what you read however you wish, but in my opinion Naruto and Sasuke both have a long way to go. There are Shinobi out there stronger than them, and Madara is one of those shinobi. It's not as though they're in a league of their own. We saw how far Madara pushed Minato 16-years ago and Madara has far more power at his disposal then he did at that time.

As strong and skilled as Naruto and Sasuke are they still aren't strong enough to take Madara on individually. No matter how strong you think they are Madara has everything he needs to be able to deal with the two. His mastery of Sharingan is the greatest in the history of the Sharingan, his knowledge is vast and covers a century of war along with his experience and lack of concern for loss of limbs along with Rinnegan and his proclaimed "perfect" Izanagi Madara is basically unbeatable.

I know exactly how strong Naruto and Sasuke are and they are only going to continue to grow... but the day that they surpass the likes of Uchiha Madara is not this day.
    Wow!! I never thought that anyone could make Madara seem more epic than Minato... But the questions still remains... Why is Madara stalling?? Why won't he just get Naruto and Bee and get it over with?? Madara as we know doesnt trust anybody... The closest thing we have is Kisame... Kisame is the only person he really told the Moon Eye Plan to... Final question... Why is he still keeping Sasuke around when he knows that sooner or later Sasuke will surpass him and will most likely kill him just like Sasuke did with Orochimaru??

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SenninSage View Post
    I too also believe that Minato, while prepared for a fast shinobi in the Raikage, was definitely surprised by just how fast he really was. However, it served to further showcase just how amazing Minato truly is because he came up with a way to counter the Raikage almost immediately by letting go of the Hiraishin kunai he was holding onto in his right hand, teleported to a different hiraishin kunai, and then teleported right back to the one he let go of earlier.

It's amazing that he's able to come up with such a strategy so quickly. The Raikage definitely surprised him, but he reacted well. The second time, however, he definitely allowed the Raikage to get that close on purpose, but not the first time.
    True... The 2nd time he let him get close so that he can get to Bee without A reacting so quickly... This just made the fact more solid... Fact: Minato is truly the greatest!... Proof 1: Not losing focus even in the face of danger(A's fist right in Minato's face)... Proof 2: Giving up his life without a 2nd thought...

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

HEY!! TO ALL: Has it ever crossed your mind that Kabuto might not really be an enemy?! That he is in the same situation as Itachi?? Well not same but just similar... That maybe the only reason he is with Madara now is to keep an eye on him... And that maybe this has all been an act?? He did leave a list of Akatsuki data with Konoha and he did leave a trail for Anko to follow... Maybe just maybe he might actually be a good guy whose been living a double life for the sake of Konoha... Similar to Itachi's sacrifice for Konoha...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner CooLisH's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally someone who agrees with the fact Minato is faster than Madara... Yeah sure Madara's ninjutsu is more advanced... I think that was made clear when he found Minato after he jumped from the Hokage Cliff to the other kunia far away....
    The speed in combat is one of the reasons why Minatos the Ultimate Shinobi Killer... ^^

9. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cez View Post
    lol, statement of the day!

Thinking about it, Naruto is certainly on a high plan when it comes to destructive power, if not the most destructive ninja currently living... Makes you wonder, whats the point in rasengan super x-mode if all he had to do all along was to master the 9 tails and the kyuubi ball attack to blow away anyone... Why is Naruto both developing into natural human abilities and the 9 tails? It seems pointless, he would afterall, be expected to die should he loose the 9 tails, even beeing an Uzumaki. So whats the point?

Something is fishy here, why all this buildup that Naruto shoulnd't only rely on the Kyuubi, instead of teaching him to control it from the beginning.

Just asking this question, Kishi likely got something waiting ahead, and we may only see the Kyuubi for a short time to come. Well, whatever, it dosnt seem to be like Kishi
    True that Kishi made it all along that naruto should not rely on kyubi's power that much since it swallows you, however cloud ninja was able to tame the bijju and he knew that how to do it... However we don't know if that was the only (going through fall of truth and all) since we have seen other jinchurukis who was in full control of the beast but we also dos't know that they were evil or not (i.e. they have given up to the hatred and evil and taken over by their bijju) except for one who was from the temple, if i remember correctly...

Also it is interesting that konoha higher ups never treated or tried to develop or forced naruto to develop as a jinchuruki (may be out of respect to fourth).. we have seen the case of Gaara, and naruto going out of control thus making the idea more predominant that naruto should not rely on kyubbi power// but then it was told that if controlled and used properly how that power can turn into a weapon .. Konoha might not have thought that kyubbi can be tamed and controlled..

However still there is a long way to go before kyubi starts working alongside with naruto and naruto can also throw some tails out of his body like bee uses hachibi s tentacles.. Right now Naruto is not controlling kyubi rather using his chakra.. of which hachibi has already warned him not to overdo it.. I guess naruto will come up with some way in the middle of the war..

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the primary reason, I think, is that Konoha didn't wish to risk another rampage by the Kyuubi. Notice how they actually avoided telling Naruto the truth about the Kyuubi being inside of him? He had to find out in a different way entirely. They were seemingly pretty much content with having Naruto try and live a normal life as a shinobi.

However, the shinobi who always accompanied him weren't just anybody. Hatake Kakashi and Jiraiya of the Legendary Sannin. The only other case where it wasn't those two was when Yamato, a shinobi who can wield the First Hokage's wood element, temporarily became Naruto's commander. Clearly, though, Kakashi, Jiraiya, and Sarutobi all had very high hopes for Naruto as a ninja, whether that be as some uber Jinchuuruki or not.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Sandaime Hokage banned anyone telling Naruto he was a jinchuuriki, so how could he have trained to master the Kyuubi's chakra? Until Jiraiya came, any Kyuubi chakra used up to that point was pure emotion. The problem was that the generation who witnessed Kyuubi's attack on Konoha hated Naruto for that same reason, whose hatred Sandaime Hokage did not want Naruto's generation to inherit. If anything, the villagers wanted Naruto dead or at least, not become a ninja (if they even thought he could become one).

As Bee's cousin said, and as proven by Bee and I think Kushina, one thing required to become a successful jinchuuriki is love, which Naruto didn't have (and I think the main reason why he met his parents). Until Kushina appeared, Naruto started having problems stealing Kyuubi's chakra, so we can assume that the jinchuuriki can't become perfect jinchuuriki if they have nothing to achieve for. For Bee, it was to protect Raikage and make him proud and for Naruto, it was to make his parents proud, to be able to beat Sasuke, and to protect Konoha. This and previous chapter actually proves this fact, especially when Bee "outlariats" Raikage and reminds him Bee's strength isn't just due to him being jinchuuriki.

Pretty cool to see how Naruto's reason for fighting evolved from selfish to nearly selfless. He fought to be acknowledged, and then he started to fight to prove that giving up was the wrong choice, and that he never gave up on his ideals, and then he fought to save and protect others. I think for Bee, it was to protect Raikage, make him proud, and to be acknowledged by Raikage and probably other villagers.

13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CooLisH View Post
    The speed in combat is one of the reasons why Minatos the Ultimate Shinobi Killer... ^^
    Its not only his speed, its just the way he is capable of using teleportation...

He teleported Bijuu ball to another location, assuming that ability, he can teleport the strongest ninja skill anywhere he wants.... Speed is an advantage to Taijutsu, Ninjutsu and Genjutsu.... I guess getting him trapped on genjutsu would be a feat by itself, but we have seen how chakra itself is enough to power out of the strongest genjutsu skills known, like tsukiyomi...

Minato should be faster than Madara, its just Madars intangibility as a technique is superior to the 4th. its not the same as saying madara is superior...

Also, the storyline itself suggests Minato is the strongest shinobi known... and son getting stronger than dad is a theme in anime in general.... Naruto will get better than the 4th, and thus proving to be truly a world class Hokage that everyone respects.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Sandaime Hokage banned anyone telling Naruto he was a jinchuuriki, so how could he have trained to master the Kyuubi's chakra? Until Jiraiya came, any Kyuubi chakra used up to that point was pure emotion. The problem was that the generation who witnessed Kyuubi's attack on Konoha hated Naruto for that same reason, whose hatred Sandaime Hokage did not want Naruto's generation to inherit. If anything, the villagers wanted Naruto dead or at least, not become a ninja (if they even thought he could become one).
    Yes and thats the reason konoha is shown so different from any other village where the sole purpose of having jinchuruki is to make him into a weapon... So it is the privilege given to naruto by hokage// for trying their bast possible way to make his life normal.. however as far as bee is concerned ... he rocked even in his child hood ././ I loved the way when he reacted/rapped on the announcement of him being the next Jinchuruki.. "you are going down" ... I really would like to see a whole manga on him rather than naruto ... lol

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudou Sennin's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course he is. Didnt Kishimoto made it clear enough that Tobis Jutsu is not near as instantly fast as Minatos?

The battle itself and then this nice page I prepared:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/52670980.jpg/

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Moar speed, MOAR SPEED!! Seriously now, speed addicts!

About Naruto's training, well, I didn't mean on charecters level, but the authors level. Whats the point if all Naruto should do is learn to use the Kyuubi.
    I asked the question, in questioning that Naruto seemingly is bound to eventually be either unable to use the Kyuubi or lose it.

As I see it, if Naruto looses the Kyuubi, then it opens up for alot of interesting plot possibilities! It won't just be simple as it is now anymore, anything could happend after that point, and thats what interest me, it gives Kishi a big opportunity to do something unexpeted and amazing way out of the normal aspects. Thats what interest me, what is he planning!!

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree: speed is the most important factor to be strong. as Kizaru said in one piece,speed is weight. and no matter how stronger your opponent is,as CELL and GOKU said in DRAGON BALL, if he can't hit you it's all vain. Minato might haven't been a ninja with an amount of chakra comparable to Naruto or to A,nor a ninja very muscular,but with his speed he was untouchable and his strength grew.

New Reply
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57