Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 542 Discussion

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Naruto 542 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 542 Spoiler Discussion

So after the flashback, we still have Naruto vs. A? That pretty much disappoints anyone who thought that A could be persuaded with words. I somehow knew this would happen. A is to big of a hot head to be able to listen.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Raikage makes a clear indication how Minato was faster then his Raiton armour! Like in the middle of the fight with Naruto. Personaly i never belived the old ox could be persuaded with words.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ShiroPhoenix's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

He is hot headed and was made to be a tyrant in the last chapter but I still think he is the same person we were first introduced to. He is a very caring man despite his exterior but will look past his personal feelings for the protection of his village and the ninja world.

I really wished to see A in more combat so we could see if he has more up his sleeves than his nintaijutsu but at the same time I really wish he wouldn't waste his time and chakra on scolding Naruto and Bee and would instead combine forces with them. Shikaku is more than enough to take care of the decisions and strategies no matter how you look at it so it would leave room for the four to go on a rampage.

“ I am only one man with one heart...Call me a demon, call me a monster...but I can't be the strongest forever...!!! ”

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, I was wishing for a longer flashback of Ee's past. I can't see us getting another chance to see it again.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

He saidt that Minato was faster than HIM. He probably included Raiton Armor because that ability is his. It's HIM. We can close that debate, seriously. Of course he's a caring man, but blinded as well. I hope Naruto shows him his true powers to shut his mouth once and for all.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member POW's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The only person who can reach the Raikage with words is probably KB the only way I see this having a talk ending is if KB somehow convince the Raikage to trust in him thus in Naruto too. Otherwise Naruto will have to prove himself with his fists.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaItachi View Post
    He saidt that Minato was faster than HIM. He probably included Raiton Armor because that ability is his. It's HIM. We can close that debate, seriously. Of course he's a caring man, but blinded as well. I hope Naruto shows him his true powers to shut his mouth once and for all.
    The problem is people are on 2 diferent sides. 1 part belives that Minato is faster then Raikage(raiton armour on) in moving, running etc and the other one belives that Minato is faster then Raikage only because of his ST jutsu. I whant Raikage stating Minato is faster then him in movement speed and not by teleportating around on the battlefield.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

People are making complicated things out of simplicity. Believing is one thing, but you have now as a fact that A himself said that he is faster. There is no details, no complications. He simply said that Minato is faster in general. Speculating any further isn't really gonna get you any new info.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the only way for Naruto to be faster than the Raikage is that he uses hiraishin but nothing suggests he knows it or is even capable of doing it. (since when can naruto make "seals"? he seems better at undoing them).

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We probably won't know until the next databook, if at all. I'd really like for Naruto and Raikage to engage in a brief skirmish, where Naruto shows that he can beat or at least push Raikage, but if I cannot have that, Naruto speeding past him would be acceptable for now.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the spoiler has something about both bee and A fighting minato

17. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ParallaxDragon View Post
    I think the only way for Naruto to be faster than the Raikage is that he uses hiraishin but nothing suggests he knows it or is even capable of doing it. (since when can naruto make "seals"? he seems better at undoing them).
    He has a cloak from the frickin' Kyuubi and potentially could combine it with Sage Mode. If that combination is not faster than Raiton armor it's kind of ridiculous.

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    the spoiler has something about both bee and A fighting minato
    Wow if Minato was able to fight both Bee and A as a team to a draw that's pretty crazy.

19. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing less from the man known as Konoha's Yellow Flash. Believe it!

Kishi has been taking what was "hype" around Minato from Part I and adding the reality to back it up. I am impressed.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

21. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I really hope Minato kicked their asses. But if that were true, A would have a little bit more respect for Naruto, I think.

New Reply
Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast