Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Where is Naruto and company headed next?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Medical camp

    3 15.79%
  • To the main forces

    6 31.58%
  • To Kakashi's division

    2 10.53%
  • To Gaara's division

    3 15.79%
  • To Mifune's division

    0 0%
  • Wherever Nagato and Itachi are

    5 26.32%
New Reply
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Blackjack612's Review of Naruto 543: Unforgettable

  1. #1
    Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member blackjack612's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like

    Blackjack612's Review of Naruto 543: Unforgettable




    Welcome all to another Naruto review. Last chapter, B’s rapping ability was debated by his brother and predecessor and I asked you, the readers, if you thought B had genuine talent. And boy were you guys split on that opinion, with ‘Yes’ holding a slight edge over ‘No’ at the time this review was written. Benelori pointed out that as originally written, B’s skills are probably wanting, and the translators should be credited for improving his raps. I guess this is a case of something being gained in translation. Now for the chapter review ...

    Naruto 543: Unforgettable
    Images in this review credited to mangastream/binktopia


    Natural Born Killers

    Chapter 543 oddly picks up from last chapter’s flashback cliffhanger. A is unsettled by Minato’s previous advice, which he dismisses as ‘nonsense’. Determined not to let one of Konoha’s top shinobi flee, A charges Minato, confident that he knows all the locations of Minato’s special kunai. A does this, knowing that Minato is a top class shinobi, because his village has been continually outclassed by this rival ninja. Minato too understands the burden of single-handily supporting a village, because his efforts are the only reason that Konoha is standing on even ground with the Hidden Cloud.

    When Minato teleports to dodge A’s attack, A keeps an eye on the kunai scattered about the forest, but his caution is for naught as Minato had earlier placed a seal on B. Holding a knife to the back of B’s head, Minato appears to have the advantage, but he doesn’t strike because B also has a blade pointed at Minato’s gut. Thus, neither can strike without being fatally wounded. Impressed by B’s determination and skill, Minato compliments him as a ‘true killer shinobi’, perhaps revealing the origin of the ‘Killer B’ moniker.



    That’s right. I whip my tail back and forth.

    The Raikage is jogged out of his recollection by another of Naruto’s attempts to get past him. Naruto continues to push past the Raikage to no avail. Eventually B tries to restrain the Raikage, but that too proves to be a vain effort, because A grabs hold of B’s tentacle and swings him into Naruto. However, fighting the both of them alone is proving troublesome, so he asks the Hokage for a hand.



    Grandma’s boy.

    Tsunade, though, is slow to jump in. She still remembers the promise Naruto made when they first met, and it’s clear that she believes in his ability to overcome adversity and become Hokage. She decides to stand between the Raikage and jinchuriki, and appeals to the Raikage with reason. Tsunade argues that if Naruto died, the next jinchuriki would likely lack Naruto’s skill in controlling the Kyūbi. Furthermore, they are fighting an unpredictable enemy and must be willing to use their full power in battle, so Naruto should be allowed through.

    The Raikage remains unconvinced. He can’t place his faith in Naruto because there’s no proof that he has the strength to succeed. B tries to persuade the Raikage with a demonstration of his own strength and attacks once more with a lariat. The Raikage doesn’t try to dodge because he believes B’s lariat is inferior to his own. He waits and when B lands his hit, the Raikage goes for a gut punch. In turn, B blocks the Raikage’s fist with his own and B informs A that he’s been misjudged ever since A became Raikage.



    Heavy is the head …

    Cue another flashback as A remembers becoming Raikage. Emotionally disturbed after both inheriting the burden of Raikage and losing his father, A gets in a rage at his father’s funeral. He smashes through walls and escapes to a place where he can collect his thoughts and mourn alone. B comes to comfort him, but A only sees the burden of his position through his tears. He inherited a nation in the midst of a war and now it’s his duty to protect the village. Put in a difficult position, he begins thinking as a leader, a lone protector, rather than as part of a team with his brother. As Raikage, A issues his first order to his brother. B is to train at Thunder Gorge mountain and master the Tailed Beast Bomb. Afterwards, he will forever remain in the village as a last line of defense against invaders. At this point, A has transitioned from seeing his brother as a shinobi to seeing his brother as a tool.



    It’s a hard knock life for us.

    Back in the present, A tries to convince B of how important he is to the village. No matter how strong B and Naruto believe they are, the previous seven jinchuriki also fell to Akatsuki. Yet, B believes that Naruto and he won’t suffer the same fate, and I’m inclined to agree. The other seven jinchuriki may have been easily captured, but Naruto has faced nine Akatsuki members (ten if you include Kabuto) and is still alive. He even had a hand in defeating Itachi, Orochimaru, Deidara, Kakuzu, Kisame, and Nagato on occasion, so he’s fairly experienced at fighting S-class ninja.

    A and B exchange lariats, and B proves that he’s surpassed A’s strength by throwing him down. Finally, the Raikage realizes that B’s strength really comes from the bond they formed as brothers, and so the chapter ends.

    Art Corner






    The art this chapter wasn’t exceptional, but it was serviceable. All the usual suspects were in attendance. There were a couple of well drawn standoffs. My favorite standoff and overall panel this chapter is the above one in which Tsunade is protecting the jinchuriki. Tsunade hasn’t seen much action in Part 2. Since the time-skip, she’s mostly been in a supporting role healing people or having tense conversations with her peers. It’s nice to see her ready for action, even if she didn’t actually cut loose this chapter.




    The action shots this chapter were also well handled. There was a range of dynamic movement, from A and B wrestling to A tossing his brother at Naruto.





    The money shot this chapter would have to be Minato poised to strike B. Minato is the essence of calm in this panel whereas B and his fellow squad-mate are surprised, tense, and sweating. It’s an effective juxtaposition. And the backgrounds, of course, are characteristically well drawn.




    That’s not to say the chapter was without art of questionable quality. In fact, there were enough panels that looked unfinished to be noticeable (like the above). Generally though, the chapter delivered some solid art.

    Impressions

    Overall, I rather liked Naruto 543. The flashbacks were really interesting. We got to see Minato fight some more and we saw a more emotional side of A. The position of Kage is very important in the village system, and I thought it was a nice touch to show the kind of burden that would be on a young ninja. Compare A’s reaction to his promotion to the preternatural calm of Minato who has accepted that he will live his life in service of his people. I also like that Tsunade stood up for Naruto, and I think that she’s really beginning to see him as the future Hokage. Not as a kid with potential, but as an exceptionally skilled shinobi with empathy to spare for anyone he meets.

    The action in the present timeline during the chapter was predictable, and some of the dialogue repeats what we’ve seen in previous chapters, but I thought the fight concluded satisfactorily. It will be nice, though, to get back to the war and get the main plot moving again.

    Despite a few minor flaws, this was a solid chapter. Thus, Naruto 543 gets a ...

    4 out of 5.

    Predictions

    Last week I predicted that we’d leapfrog through more of the Hidden Cloud’s history, and while I was right on that account, the snippets we were shown deviated from what I expected. I didn’t expect to see more of the Fourth Hokage in action. Likewise, I expected A to be shown inheriting the title of Raikage, but I’m surprised we don’t learn of how he died. Perhaps that story is being saved for whenever Kishimoto deals with the revived Kage from Chapter 525.

    Next chapter, I predict that A, having witnessed B’s strength, will finally come around and he and Tsunade will accompany the jinchuriki in battle. It’ll probably be best to split the group up so that Madara can’t capture the jinchuriki in one go. Thus, I expect Naruto and Tsunade to head towards the main shinobi camps where they’d be most useful in identifying infiltrators. The A-B duo will probably head towards Gaara’s division who could probably use backup soon since they’re being followed by four kage. I’m still not sure where Itachi and Nagato fit into this. I think that eventually, the story will dictate that Itachi meet with Sasuke to clear up Sasuke’s misconceptions of the Uchiha massacre. But I don’t expect this will happen for a while. Until then, I think that Nagato and Itachi will be used by Kabuto to either delay the Moon’s Eye Plan or to swoop in afterwards and steal the spoils of Madara’s labor.

    Stray Observations
    • “I carry a lot on my back, too...”
    • “You may be my enemy, but I like your style. You move like a true killer shinobi.”
    • “I’m letting Naruto through.” Finally.
    • Bleach and One Piece were also pretty good this week. Not the best they’ve been, but they’re similarly solid outings that’d I would give a 4 out of 5.

    As always, thanks for sticking around. I’ll see you next week space cowboy...
    Last edited by blackjack612; June 16, 2011 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Typo

    The Naruto 644 Review is up!

  2. Thanks 9 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #2
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner D4F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    Greece
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blackjack612's Review of Naruto 543: Unforgettable

    very nice review and i have to agree this chapter get a 4/5
    <a href=http://mangahelpers.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic61565_1.gif target=_blank>http://mangahelpers.com/forums/signa...pic61565_1.gif</a>
    When everything you tried doesn't work out, the only thing that can save you is faith..

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #3
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Knatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Winterfell Crypt
    Country
    Malta
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blackjack612's Review of Naruto 543: Unforgettable

    Great review!
    I was wondering what the title was referring to as being unforgettable, please share your thoughts on this.
    i rate the chapter 3/5
    Personally anything that increases the chances of naruto losing the kyubi is welcome so naruto going to war is fine with me.


  6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  7. #4
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blackjack612's Review of Naruto 543: Unforgettable

    nice review,and I liked this chapter too. about your review,blackjack, i think u have forgotten to say the flashback ended without an end.actually,it was stopped (by naruto's escape). I'm sure the end of the flashback is important,minato was going to do something and something else has happened,the last picture of the flashback was made of lines,lines of movements and action. this is why I'm waiting for the end. Kishi is a really genious,he stopped showing the flashback so he could show how the story goes on and making us not tired of the flashback,but stopping it he will can go on with it because we do want to know its end now!

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #5
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    Indonesia
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,361
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blackjack612's Review of Naruto 543: Unforgettable

    I believe that if they do split up, Naruto will be going back to HQ with Tsunade. The A-B duo will go over to Gaara's division. I think that next chapter we'll have them resolve things and then get a report from Shikaku about the Zetsus. Shikaku will then tell them that the solution is Naruto with his sensor abilities. Shikaku will report that he remembered Yamato's report about Naruto's new abilities, therefore urging Naruto and Tsunade to come back and help out Ao at the HQ to weed out the Zetsus. I sure hope Naruto will come back with Tsunade without complains and understanding his role at the moment.

    If he does, Shikaku will bring up the matter of teamwork and that everyone has a role to play. Which he explains to Naruto what his role is right now.

    The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

  10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #6
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Arrow Re: Blackjack612's Review of Naruto 543: Unforgettable

    Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    I believe that if they do split up, Naruto will be going back to HQ with Tsunade. The A-B duo will go over to Gaara's division. I think that next chapter we'll have them resolve things and then get a report from Shikaku about the Zetsus. Shikaku will then tell them that the solution is Naruto with his sensor abilities. Shikaku will report that he remembered Yamato's report about Naruto's new abilities, therefore urging Naruto and Tsunade to come back and help out Ao at the HQ to weed out the Zetsus. I sure hope Naruto will come back with Tsunade without complains and understanding his role at the moment.

    If he does, Shikaku will bring up the matter of teamwork and that everyone has a role to play. Which he explains to Naruto what his role is right now.
    you are perfectly right,i think it too. in the next chapter naruto will defeat all of the zetsu clones and the chapter will end with him going to the real war. Blackjack your poll isn't completed because our solution misses,at least you should have put the possibility other(specfy)"

  12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  13. #7
    Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member blackjack612's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blackjack612's Review of Naruto 543: Unforgettable

    Quote Originally Posted by Knatz View Post
    Great review!
    I was wondering what the title was referring to as being unforgettable, please share your thoughts on this.
    i rate the chapter 3/5
    Personally anything that increases the chances of naruto losing the kyubi is welcome so naruto going to war is fine with me.
    I think the unforgettable refers to A's words of encouragement for B. I've seen other translations where the title is 'Unforgettable Words', so i think it refers to both that and Minato's parting words to the Raikage.

    edit: I've also seen the chapter called 'Words That Can't Be Discarded', so the title definitely refers to either or both messages I mentioned above.

    Now do you just think that the plot necessitates that Naruto will eventually lose the Kyubi (as I do), or do you just think he's over-reliant on the beast? Or are you just tired with that plotline.


    Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    nice review,and I liked this chapter too. about your review,blackjack, i think u have forgotten to say the flashback ended without an end.actually,it was stopped (by naruto's escape). I'm sure the end of the flashback is important,minato was going to do something and something else has happened,the last picture of the flashback was made of lines,lines of movements and action. this is why I'm waiting for the end. Kishi is a really genious,he stopped showing the flashback so he could show how the story goes on and making us not tired of the flashback,but stopping it he will can go on with it because we do want to know its end now!
    I'm not sure there is more to that. He was in an advantageous position. With a blade to their jinchuriki, he probably had enough leverage to flee the Cloud-nin.


    Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    I believe that if they do split up, Naruto will be going back to HQ with Tsunade. The A-B duo will go over to Gaara's division. I think that next chapter we'll have them resolve things and then get a report from Shikaku about the Zetsus. Shikaku will then tell them that the solution is Naruto with his sensor abilities. Shikaku will report that he remembered Yamato's report about Naruto's new abilities, therefore urging Naruto and Tsunade to come back and help out Ao at the HQ to weed out the Zetsus. I sure hope Naruto will come back with Tsunade without complains and understanding his role at the moment.

    If he does, Shikaku will bring up the matter of teamwork and that everyone has a role to play. Which he explains to Naruto what his role is right now.
    Yes. This is what I want to happen. He should be able to almost effortlessly identify the zetsus, then he and Tsunade can go handle things elsewhere (like with Dan and Kakuzu).

    Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    you are perfectly right,i think it too. in the next chapter naruto will defeat all of the zetsu clones and the chapter will end with him going to the real war. Blackjack your poll isn't completed because our solution misses,at least you should have put the possibility other(specfy)"
    Haha, you're right. I usually add that option and don't know why I forgot. But seriously, I doubt that the zetsu clones will be taken care of in a single chapter. Because first he's got to identify them, then somehow they have to be taken out, and then the army will have to figure out how to prevent further infiltrators.
    Last edited by blackjack612; June 17, 2011 at 10:39 AM. Reason: additional information

    The Naruto 644 Review is up!

  14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  15. #8
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Knatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Winterfell Crypt
    Country
    Malta
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blackjack612's Review of Naruto 543: Unforgettable

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack612 View Post
    I think the unforgettable refers to A's words of encouragement for B. I've seen other translations where the title is 'Unforgettable Words', so i think it refers to both that and Minato's parting words to the Raikage.

    edit: I've also seen the chapter called 'Words That Can't Be Discarded', so the title definitely refers to either or both messages I mentioned above.

    Now do you just think that the plot necessitates that Naruto will eventually lose the Kyubi (as I do), or do you just think he's over-reliant on the beast? Or are you just tired with that plotline.
    I want naruto to lose the kyubi for all the reasons you listed plus I started reading naruto to see naruto develop as a ninja through hard work and detremination and ultimately become hokage.
    Instead naruto is still a gennin, still does not have leadership experience and is now dependant on superman modes while his true ninja skills(base mode skills) are mainly stagnant.
    not to mention the feeling I have whenever naruto uses the kyubi that he could have been hokage even if he naver trained as ninja just by controling the kyubi.


    Anyway it seems killer bee is immune to the lightning armor in his base mode


  16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #9
    Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member blackjack612's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blackjack612's Review of Naruto 543: Unforgettable

    Quote Originally Posted by Knatz View Post
    I want naruto to lose the kyubi for all the reasons you listed plus I started reading naruto to see naruto develop as a ninja through hard work and detremination and ultimately become hokage.
    Instead naruto is still a gennin, still does not have leadership experience and is now dependant on superman modes while his true ninja skills(base mode skills) are mainly stagnant.
    not to mention the feeling I have whenever naruto uses the kyubi that he could have been hokage even if he naver trained as ninja just by controling the kyubi.
    Actually, I'd say his taijutsu skills are pretty developed. Don't forget he did basic training with Jiraiya and element manipulation training with Kakashi. Through this his taijutsu is decent enough to keep up with Kakashi (in that evaluation fight after the timeskip) and he developed a defense against lower level genjutsu (although it was ineffective against Itachi because Itachi is in a class of his own). And rasengan is actually a ninjutsu technique (S class) and Naruto has trained to perfect it and adjust it to fit situations. Then there's the wind spiral shuriken and sage mode, all of which are extremely advanced ninja techniques that no one else in the Narutoverse could pull off. Even Jiraiya's sage mode seemed lacking compared to Naruto (because Jiraiya didn't use clones while in sage mode). So I'd say that Naruto has some pretty boss base skills, and I think there's something to be said for keeping a tailed beast in check. We've seen that it's not easy and that many previous jinchuriki failed at that task (only four people in the manga's history have perfect control over their beasts).

    That's not to say you don't raise a good point. I partially agree with you, but I think it was worse in the past when he was over-reliant on the Kyubi's chakra without being in control of it. Recently, he's defeated his enemies (Kakuzu and Pain) through basic combat skills, so I would say that at the least he's now actually jonin level (and with sage mode and wind shurkien I'd put him at Kage level). Right now, I'm actually liking how the Kyubi is being used because the new cloak makes it seem like Naruto is learning to use a technique that's been pioneered by the Sage of Six Paths. It seems like an actual technique now.

    The Naruto 644 Review is up!

  18. #10
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Knatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Winterfell Crypt
    Country
    Malta
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blackjack612's Review of Naruto 543: Unforgettable

    I'II grant you that his basic ninja combat skills have improved but his strength and speed in base mode are overshadowed by the "super" modes.

    Quote Quote:
    Anyway it seems killer bee is immune to the lightning armor in his base mode
    I went back to read the manga and I think i made a mistake it seems the Raikage was turning the lightning armor off when Bee got close to him.
    Last edited by Knatz; June 17, 2011 at 01:39 PM. Reason: skipped a word


  19. #11
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,182
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blackjack612's Review of Naruto 543: Unforgettable

    Awesome review as always, my question is, if raikage is wearing his raiton armor and bee is not even in his cloak mode, why didn't A's arm cut right through bee's neck shouldn't it have more penetrating and cutting power, or is it different than the chidori?

  20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  21. #12
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,698
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blackjack612's Review of Naruto 543: Unforgettable

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro #1 View Post
    Awesome review as always, my question is, if raikage is wearing his raiton armor and bee is not even in his cloak mode, why didn't A's arm cut right through bee's neck shouldn't it have more penetrating and cutting power, or is it different than the chidori?
    I think it is different...the raiton armor as we've seen so far, didn't boost his strength, it boosted his reaction time and speed...the chakra cloak is just a shroud with lightning element, it doesn't have the piercing/cutting properties, because there is no spatial recomposition in there

  22. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  23. #13
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member allendsup23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    355
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blackjack612's Review of Naruto 543: Unforgettable

    Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    I think it is different...the raiton armor as we've seen so far, didn't boost his strength, it boosted his reaction time and speed...the chakra cloak is just a shroud with lightning element, it doesn't have the piercing/cutting properties, because there is no spatial recomposition in there
    True. Even I believe Raiton armor increases his speed and reflexes but not the strength. That is why B was able to lariat A. I hope Kishi moves on to another plot now. Mainly main shinobi camps. I want to see what strategy Shikaku comes up with.

  24. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  25. #14
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blackjack612's Review of Naruto 543: Unforgettable

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack612 View Post
    I'm not sure there is more to that. He was in an advantageous position. With a blade to their jinchuriki, he probably had enough leverage to flee the Cloud-nin.
    but there was a proof of movements in the last picture,I'm sure the flashback ends in a different wat,and we will see it! anyway,let's wait to see who is right

    Quote Quote:
    Haha, you're right. I usually add that option and don't know why I forgot. But seriously, I doubt that the zetsu clones will be taken care of in a single chapter. Because first he's got to identify them, then somehow they have to be taken out, and then the army will have to figure out how to prevent further infiltrators.
    well,I think it would be easier than how it seems,with his speed he needs just to reach every group of ninjas and destroy the zetsus,because he is able to sense them now. I think it also because I can't see other options to defeat the zetsu clones which are damging the Alliance too much. and Shikaku's answer must be connected to Naruto. How they will do I don't know,but I'm sure Naruto is the key. let's see who is right here too

  26. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts