Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Shura No Mon AND Kaiouki

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Green Grin Shura No Mon AND Kaiouki

I have lots of RAWs of Shura No Mon and Kaiouki.
    One of my most favorite mangas and I can't even read it. Looking for a translator group to take these off my hand and sub them..... PM me if you can.......

In the future please remember: one series per thread. /Kaiten
    Last edited by Kaiten; June 13, 2011 at 11:30 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shura No Mon AND Kaiouki

I've been a huge fan of this mangaka for the longest time, and I think it is a pity more people don't have access to it.

@OP If you're still around, I might be interested in HQ scans if I can get a ball rolling.

Is there anyone out there who would have an interest in scanlating Kaiouki? WAI scans, who did up to ch.4, seem to have gone inactive.

I'd like to join or start a new project if there are a few others who would like to commit some time and effort towards a truly great title so more people have access to this author's works. I can provide translation services, but have no experience in cleaning up or editing scans.

Drop me a msg if you're interested. I'm not even sure if this would be the right place to post this in, so feel free to offer constructive input.

New Reply