Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 544 Discussion

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Naruto 544 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Moemin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 544 Spoiler Discussion

Naruto turning into the yellow flash sounds like he's just being in Rikudou Mode, or is it something more? Maybe a type of version 2 if we assume his current Bijuu cloak is a type of version 1?

I wonder what A is teaching him. It could be a quick tip on how to perform a technique, or just wisdom words in general before Naruto goes to war. It would be awesome if A told Naruto something about Hiraishin!

Kind of lost on Madara.... To be perfectly honest I find it kind of crappy that he would copy Nagato, and even more crappy and very weird that he would use shinobi that Kabuto came with. Why on earth would Kabuto give up such major resources to Madara, or does he perhaps have a way of taking control and backstabbing Madara with the Jinchuuriki? Either way I was hyped for seeing Madara use Rinnegan + Sharingan in battle as one person, not six people using 1 ability each all over again... But then again this is an early spoiler, perhaps it's just misleading.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara uses the jinchuuriki to create a new pain? 8 jinchuuriki + 1 tailed beast, 2 still alive ... 6 corpses, 6 paths of pain?

Does that mean we'll get to see the previous jinchuuriki's in action? Awesome

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EnvyOS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Kind of lost on Madara.... To be perfectly honest I find it kind of crappy that he would copy Nagato, and even more crappy and very weird that he would use shinobi that Kabuto came with. Why on earth would Kabuto give up such major resources to Madara, or does he perhaps have a way of taking control and backstabbing Madara with the Jinchuuriki? Either way I was hyped for seeing Madara use Rinnegan + Sharingan in battle as one person, not six people using 1 ability each all over again... But then again this is an early spoiler, perhaps it's just misleading.
    Yeah it may be misleading. But Madara controlling the other 6 does seem logical. Think of all of Pains bodies just with Tailed Beast Powers also. Seems pretty devastating. Mainly Deva realm using Shinra Tensei with all that Chakra from a Tailed Beast.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Jet Piston's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara just uped the game another level. I don't want to even think about Naruto turning into Minato.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Err.... you guys miscounted. There's 7 of the Jinchuurikis. Not 6. So that means there's one left alone. I predict it will be Yugito considering she's the one who has ties with Killer Bee. (Although the NaruFuu crack fan in me wishes it would be Fuu that would be left alone. Who knows, maybe Fuu could fall for Naruto and experience love even if it's too late. Maybe something like her being at ease knowing what ifeels to fall in love with someone LOL XD!!!)

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No it's not. Gaara is still alive and his Bijuu is sealed. There are 6 dead Jinchuuriki but 7 Bijuu sealed so the head count is correct.

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the new paths are gonna be powerful being jins and having one rinnegan and one sharingan. they should be very powerful

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

the thing about naruto turing into the yellow flash probably means he beat the raijage in speed.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Smit View Post
    The 3 tails was a wild beast not sealed in a Jin. So everyone is accounted for.
    That's also incorrect as we're not talking about the Bijuus here (Madara has 7) but the dead Jinchuuriki. And there are 6 dead Jinchuuriki as Gaara, Bee and Naruto are still alive. You can see all six in plain sight in this panel.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member lawlord's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah I can see why Madara was confident in his plan. I mean look at what Pain did to the leaf. A stronger pain is kind of worrying! Maybe even for the big guns (Bee + Naruto)

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara creating a new set of Paths seems sort of like a cop out for Kishi not to have to come up with individual abilities, but as long as we get to see something from the former Jinchuuriki, I won't care that much.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Madara creating a new set of Paths seems sort of like a cop out for Kishi not to have to come up with individual abilities, but as long as we get to see something from the former Jinchuuriki, I won't care that much.
    i think their are 2 sets of jins one under madaras control and the other under his. maybe he used the jins real bodies he should have them since he captured them.

15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

True, I forgot that Madara could be using the real bodies of the former Jinchuurikis. That actually wouldn't be all that bad if Madara had planned ahead like that, though I guess that re-raises the question of where Kabuto got their DNA from.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That makes a lot of sense though, use the former Jinchuuriki to be hosts for Pain bodies. The rinnegan allows the sight as well as the control over the bodies, each sharingan seems to have their own ability and with Madara acting as the main body of Pain this time since he can and does summon the same wooden whatever as Nagato did) he won't have the same drawback as Nagato did. Think about it, Nagato's body deteriorated because the Pain bodies were such a drain on his chakra, and eventually that is what killed him. He needed a wheelchair. By using former Jinchuuriki I don't even think he needs to tap into his bijuu pool either since the Edo Tensei raises them with their former abilities and chakra pools. So therefore they have their own enormous chakra pools and their original abilities the Rinnegan might be more for the shared sight and for Madara to take control over them personally since the Edo Tensei summon wasn't his. The added bonus of a Sharingan could be ether for the extra abilities or maybe because they need to match the main Pain body (since Madara is using one of each eye). Guess we'll find out but thinking about it that way makes sense.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    i think their are 2 sets of jins one under madaras control and the other under his. maybe he used the jins real bodies he should have them since he captured them.
    Can't believe I didn't think about this, you are totally right. The only Bijuu that was captured without its Jinchuuriki was the Three Tails, but Madara has a history of controlling Yagura so it's entirely plausible that he's in possession of his corpse. This would be quite awesome if we ended up with two sets of the same persons, only Madara's set is the real dead ones so they would obviously not have their personalities, and it would also mean that this is all Madara's plan and Kabuto wouldn't feed him further power.

New Reply
Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast