Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 544 Discussion

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 544 Discussion / 545 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    narutos reflexes are probably off the chart in his mode or he is using his sensing ability
    I don't think these are unconscious reflexes...or at least the way I interpret that panel where Raikage's fist is in front of him is that he saw the fist coming and reacted to it...so in the end he did see it...just like Minato did...

But it's not like the sharingan where he can follow the movement...he just saw a glimpse and reacted accordingly...
    So I think there's no problem here...nobody can actually follow Raikage...neither Naruto nor Sasuke, or sharingan w/e

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor Raikage, second place again in speed terms.
    I dare you to challenge me
    http://verall.mybrute.com

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So, here's my loony theory of the week. Did Madara "borrow" Kabuto's Jinchuuriki, or did Madara make his own set of Edo Tensei Jinchuurilki? Since Madara now knows the process he can make his own and they would be completely loyal to him, not Kabuto. It looks like his eye-transfer jutsu works on them and he could eliminate Kabuto at a later time when it was more convenient. This Pain construct will be a bit different than the last one since the power to move them is being supplied by Edo Tensei and not via the Rinnegan. Should prove entertaining how these new models work since they can regenerate themselves unlike the previous set.
    Last edited by Brill; June 22, 2011 at 10:40 AM.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    So, here's my loony theory of the week. Did Madara "borrow" Kabuto's Jinchuuriki, or did Madara make his own set of Edo Tensei Jinchuurilki? Since Madara now knows the process he can make his own and they would be completely loyal to him, not Kabuto. It looks like his eye-tranfer jutus works on them and he could eliminate Kabuto at a later time when it was more convenient. This Pain construct will be a bit different than the last one since the power to move htem is being supplied by Edo Tensei and not via the Rinnegan. Should prove entertaining how these new models work.

I do believe there is just ONE soul, so Madara is using the Edo Tensei from Kabuto, he can't summon them.
    I dare you to challenge me
    http://verall.mybrute.com

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Alexis's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    I have a question .
    "how can naruto see raikage and dodge his fastest attack !? It was suppose even Sharingan can't see raikage fastest attack !! "
    Sasuke saw it, which is why he activated Amaterasu to surround Susanoo.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by juUnior View Post
    What are you talking about? Reread Raikage vs Sasuke fight - Sharingan could keep up, Sasuke's body couldn't ; ]
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-31674-...apter-463.html

Where Sasuke look at it ?!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lol so wait is naruto now Hirashin level fast o3o or maybe naruto just used "that jutsu" the one he was learning, maybe its Hirashin without a seal. because he said "exactly Like my Father" "exactly as I learn from him"

I dont know what I just saw lol but it was awesome.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was awesome. My big concerns are does Naruto being faster than A make him faster than his Father because he didn't use a space time jutsu to dodge the punch.

Statement: Madara Pain's are the same as Nagato except he has the sharigan which allows him to control the body's without chakra rods (just a guess)

How does Shikkaku expect Naruto to spam clones when he can't make them in RS mode? He will die instantly. So that means that he will become friends with the fox in the next two chapters.

Kabuto is about to turn on Madara. He's gonna feel that Madara doesn't neeed him anymore and therefore disposable. He doesn't want Madara to kill him for being useless so he want's to attack first.

Just my 2 cents on that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Well these people are shinobi...they have chakra reserves, and most of them are like trained soldiers, so it's not a problem IMO
    Not only that, remember the two of them are Jinchuurikis which means they have easily 100x the chakra of most Shinobi. Hell, for all I know they could probably go on for 5 days without sleep and still be as fresh as a daisy. Besides, they don't look the least bit tired to me. That just shows how incredible Jinchuurikis' staminas are.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Muhbaer's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Tobi actually summoned them with edo tensei. He made Kabuto show him the jutsu and since I don't think it's a bloodline limit tobi can copy it. he had the corpses of the jinchuuriki and I don't want to know how many people he left in a dreamworld with his dojutsu(like fuu and torune).
    have fun, good luck

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashidad's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

I take it,you've all see the goodies..that is issue 544?If not go to mangareader to get your Naruto fix...lol.If you troll
    Naruto and a big sasuke fan,don't bother.You'll only start hating pmsl.

Naruto now has the body flicker technique and it's offical.Raikage Tsunade and Bee have all confirmed it, lmfao now.
    He's gonna walk the bloody tournment now.And i can't wait to see some of the bogus arguments that will ensue.
    Naruto vs Minato pmsl.That's all..abit child like i know.Still i told you so!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the fact that Tobi will control something that Kabuto controls...I'm waiting for an explanation as well...not to mention the fact that in order to place some eyes into bodies...you need to take out some eyes first...but in the case of ET they would regenerate, so...
    Maybe there's a Deactivated status for the ET zombies? So that Madara can implement Pein's jutsu?
    Okay, I see what you mean.
    It is confusing!

Yeah... it would all be solved if Madara managed to take out the "seal" inside their heads and put his own.
    I wonder how Kabuto will react to that!

I doubt he will be happy about it.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lvarella View Post
    I do believe there is just ONE soul, so Madara is using the Edo Tensei from Kabuto, he can't summon them.
    There are 6 bodies, one soul can't be used for all of them. You need at least 6. So why aren't they new Jinchuurili created by Madara?
    Last edited by Brill; June 22, 2011 at 10:39 AM.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont understand are those just bodies of jinchuriki or edo tenseis, they all have rinnegan we saw that on old pain, they have rinnegan because nagato was in control of them, now these guys have one sharingan each, its okay since madara has whole bookshelf of sharingan but how can they have rinnegans since rinnegan only appears on dead bodies that are being controled if these are edo tenseis they are essentially alive, so you would need to transfer eyes in them, and we all know there is only one rinnegan eye left, and if these are edo tenseis how the hell kabuto is not in control, and if madara controls them with some genjustu, then kabuto would be screwed since his own army isnt his own anymore, so he would have to release his jutsu

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashidad's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

I don't think these are unconscious reflexes...or at least the way I interpret that panel where Raikage's fist is in front of him is that he saw the fist coming and reacted to it...so in the end he did see it...just like Minato did...

But it's not like the sharingan where he can follow the movement...he just saw a glimpse and reacted accordingly...
    So I think there's no problem here...nobody can actually follow Raikage...neither Naruto nor Sasuke, or sharingan w/e
    Benelori...Naruto has just surpassed his FATHER.He does not need any special markings or kunai to do the body flicker.
    This guy is now invincible...Just like the hero he was always detine to be.I just love when i'm right.lool.

New Reply
Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast