Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 544 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 544 Spoiler Discussion

maybe he got their dna from weapons whenthey were attack how he wanted to get jirayas dna from pains rod. but who knows.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks like it will be another interesting chapter...wow the previous Jins vs Naruto and Bee.. interesting that will be... even more so if they are part of the rinnegan doujutsu...

Naruto becoming the yellow flash... I want to see this...I have been looking forward to this for a while now...shame he has to use the QB chakra...it would have been nice for him to inherit his pop's jutsu and enhance that.. (I know that has been done with the Rasengan already)
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mack's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

The Madara really does not want to fight himself He is creating another minions, what's wrong with this guy? Is he really that weak?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ricardDvs's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    The Madara really does not want to fight himself He is creating another minions, what's wrong with this guy? Is he really that weak?
    why would he fight and risk dying (and therefore their "minions" losing their leader") when he has a well constructed plan? have you ever seen a king fighting by himself and winning a war?

SCHWING LORD 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Time to predict which Jinchuuriki will receive which Path.

Two Tails - Yugito: Human Path
    Three Tails - Yagura: Deva Path (yes, freaky for the small kid to be the most powerful, and quite common)
    Four Tails - Rōshi: Naraka Path
    Five Tails - Han: Asura Path (this guy just fits to be a "cyborg")
    Six Tails - Utakata: Preta Path
    Seven Tails - Fū: Animal Path

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like madara is using his rinnengan and sharinghan to its fullest.. would like to see the development on eye powers.. it has been long though the wounds of sasuke s spamming of sharingan seems still fresh..

Really looking forward for that yellow flash but seems like it is not confirmed... it was obvious though.. didnt strike me previously.. bee who can atleast track raikage movements has exclaimed naruto s movement as flash..

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure Naruto "transforms" into a Yellow Flash, but rather is given the title of Yellow Flash by Raikage. Kinda like how Fukusaku named him a Sage and how Hanzou named the Sannin. I could be completely wrong though.

Also, what's the point behind making another Pein collective using the Jinchuuriki corpses? If I remember correctly all the powers used by each of Nagato's Pein realms were because they were granted to them by Nagato himself. He wasn't using the original powers from the ninja before they died but rather splitting each path amongst them. Likewise, the chakra used to power the Realms all came from Nagato... right? Meaning the jinchuuriki realms would need chakra directly from Madara aswell. Right?

Or was Nagato getting his chakra reserve from Gedo Mazo the entire time?

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It has nothing to do with being weak. We already saw that using the Paths would make it much easier to defeat someone without endangering one's self.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mack's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ricardDvs View Post
    why would he fight and risk dying (and therefore their "minions" losing their leader") when he has a well constructed plan? have you ever seen a king fighting by himself and winning a war?
    But he is wrong, he still did not realize that nobody is going to win a war for him. I understand why he survived for so long time, he simply uses other people to fight for him, yes, but it does not work properly, original Akatsuki aquired seven demons, but they are all dead and Madara is missing two hosts, Pain was never got naruto. Now the only one who cares for Madara, is zetsu, everybody else has his own agenda. This new Pain will be destroyed also. At the end he will have to do the job by himself.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Influenced A was inevitable matter. As for Madara turning jins into Rinnegan/Sharingan host, I don't like that, one bit. Specially because they'll have Sharingan which requires an Uchiha's body to operate properly (Kakashi's just an exception, I believe).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Time to predict which Jinchuuriki will receive which Path.

Two Tails - Yugito: Human Path
    Three Tails - Yagura: Deva Path (yes, freaky for the small kid to be the most powerful, and quite common)
    Four Tails - Rōshi: Naraka Path
    Five Tails - Han: Asura Path (this guy just fits to be a "cyborg")
    Six Tails - Utakata: Preta Path
    Seven Tails - Fū: Animal Path
    Yeah, Han just sounds perfect for Asura. And hmm..... I think I'll switch Fuu with Utakata. Just imagine, Fuu kissing Naruto to suck out his chakra. That would be awesome!!! XD!!! (mainly because I'm a NaruFuu fan) And I know, I know, reminds you of that crazy Kushina look-alike in the filler arcs but I would very much prefer this.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Vladnik's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

well---guess we can officially rename this manga from Naruto to Sharingspam

13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ricardDvs's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

But he is wrong, he still did not realize that nobody is going to win a war for him. I understand why he survived for so long time, he simply uses other people to fight for him, yes, but it does not work properly, original Akatsuki aquired seven demons, but they are all dead and Madara is missing two hosts, Pain was never got naruto. Now the only one who cares for Madara, is zetsu, everybody else has his own agenda. This new Pain will be destroyed also. At the end he will have to do the job by himself.
    if he really needs to do it himself, he will do it for sure... in the mean time he's trying to get his minions to do his job AND weaken the enemy (even if they don't fullfill what he asked they will make it easier).

also 3c: Since Madara has a "special" connection with Yagura him being the main body looks suitable to me.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What? The "pain" jutsu is one of the most powerful techniques we have ever seen. It creates 6 over powered ninjas who share complete and perfect team work and vision. It was something that toppled Jiraiya. Why the f wouldn't Madara use it? Its massively convenient. He can control the flow of the battle from miles away, there is a limit to the distance but he can probably extent that distance pretty easily.

Its a nice set up by kishi. This group of Pain will most likely be stronger than Nagato's version and it will be a nice test for Naruto.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaItachi View Post
    Influenced A was inevitable matter. As for Madara turning jins into Rinnegan/Sharingan host, I don't like that, one bit. Specially because they'll have Sharingan which requires an Uchiha's body to operate properly (Kakashi's just an exception, I believe).
    Remember they are not autonomous ninja. They are all part of Madara's technique. That technique was named "Pain" by Nagato as a tool to basically inflict his ideals about pain on people. So the fact they have them is likely part of the technique and they are using Madara's uchiha body - so to speak. So that weakness won't exist. Its possible he gave each body special sharingans from his collection. So we could have them using special techniques beyond the path of pain ones.

The most frightening part is that now they have sharingans the bodies are immune to genjutsu which was the only weakness Nagato's version really had.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

madara will probably use yagura or the 2 tails as deva pain. wonder who will be the other han is probably animal pain i wonder if his body will be changed like the other one was with rockets and stuff

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

so what i can get from the translator is that shukuka want naruto to go to where all the zetsus are in disguise find them and take them out.

and they will use mabuis teleportation tech i believe, next chapter i think how else would they get naruto everywhere
    Last edited by NAM61; June 22, 2011 at 05:21 AM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast