Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 544 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 544 Discussion / 545 Predictions

Naruto will take out or start to eliminate Zetsu TROLLs next chap, showing his new form to all and generate HYPE!, while at the same time, with the alliance weakened (not having been able to rest because of "troll-su") madara sends his Edo-Peins to take advantage

I guess then during the fight with the edos, being pushed around by their OVERWHELMINGness, is when naruto starts running out of chakra and has to have "the talk with kyuubi" aka "time to work together kyuubi/naruto otherwise this is it for me and you-you get captured" time.

and by working together, naruto powers up even more and owns them along with B. Maybe at that time sasuke gets to take off his bandages also since its time ( i mean naruto ready and all..) and we get to progress to that fight.
    Last edited by bighawke5; June 27, 2011 at 01:53 AM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze00Minato View Post
    We dont really know the capablities of EMS since we have never really seen it in action.... but i can say this for certain... MS has its own weak spots and has a limit on how fast it can see things or predict it... When Sasuke had only the 2nd level of the Sharingan he couldnt follow Narutos moves in Kyubi Cloak mode... But when he leveled up tvo the 3rd level he began to predict Naruto's high speed moves.... So now that Sasuke has EMS there is no telling what kind of speed he can predict.... but again i believe that EMS is no match for Minato or Naruto's Shunshin.... I mean not even Madara can predict Minato's moves 16 years ago.... And he already had EMS then...
    Tobi only used his normal Sharingan , and he controled Kyubi with his sharingan ...
    it seems he gave his EMS for obtained Shodai's cells and Rinnegan .
    but I don't think Tobi is Uchiha Madara ....
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SenninSage View Post
    It'll be interesting to see if the Sharingan is able to keep up with his shunshin speed in KCM (Kyuubi Chakra Mode)

I mean, Sasuke had trouble keeping up with the Raikage's max power speed, and Naruto is now even faster than the Raikage. It really might be possible that Naruto can now -- at least at certain distances or within a certain radius -- achieve similar levels of speed as Minato can with Hiraishin.

I mean, we've always expected that Naruto would be akin to a god of sorts once he managed to control the Kyuubi's power, and we're pretty much at that point. However, I will absolutely not be satisfied with any of what I saw if that amazing 'living chakra' with a mind of its own ability doesn't make an appearance.
    We've seen the result of a sharingan not being able to keep up with V2 movement. Now we know the fastest attack of V2 movement was avoided by someone who has no "movement predictive abilities"(naruto). This confirms that his reflexes are not where we thought they were but above. You can have speed but without reflexes its meaningless.

I believe the reason naruto's foot got stuck after punching kisame was not because of reflexes, but because he didnt know the extent of his strength yet (aka like when he picked up those Boulders with his chakra arms and they crumbled into dust the first time..)

Going with that, its obvious kishi wont begin naruto vs sasuke 2 with both of them being at their max.

It'll probably be: base vs base, sharingan vs base/SM, EMS vs SM/RM

this way the fight isnt cheapened. THAT means there's probably gonna be lots of confusion about whos stronger than who and threads like these will be crashed with 1000post per minutes LOLS

Now i believe sasuke's way of fighting RM naruto will be with his AMAterasu shroud, WHICH right now poses problems for anyone...so THATS SOMETHING he's got on naruto...you can be fast all you want but, you're gonna get burnt

5. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member avantasian's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

let me add that since amaterasu is cast by sight, Raikages max power is too much for sasuke too even see with his MS, let alone react or counter attack.
    If Raikage can avoid amaterasu so can Naruto and Sasuke wont even see whats going on.

7. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

. However, I will absolutely not be satisfied with any of what I saw if that amazing 'living chakra' with a mind of its own ability doesn't make an appearance.
    it will also be an escape out of jail card for kyuubi. imagine, kyuubi betrays naruto in the most heated part of battle between sasuke and him. just about naruto strike an attack sasuke form point blank range, when naruto is closest to sasuke, kyuubi chokes naruto's throat with his freely moving chakra arms. in the vote and against orochimaru kyuubi was willing to help naruto so he used chakra arms in naruto's favor. in thiscase, kyuubi cheats naruto by a false promise of help against madara and sasuke, because naruto is too naive, for sole aim of overtaking him when he is off guard.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by avantasian View Post
    let me add that since amaterasu is cast by sight, Raikages max power is too much for sasuke too even see with his MS, let alone react or counter attack.
    If Raikage can avoid amaterasu so can Naruto and Sasuke wont even see whats going on.
    Raikage's speed was too great for Sasuke's sharingan to follow pre his EMS tranplant, speed was always a weakness to his sharingan even from part 1 when Lee was running outside Sasuke's eyesight/line he couldn't react. Naruto now in RS mode to avoid Raikage's killing intent attack was a big feat. Still the difference that Sasuke now has EMS leaves to be seen how his sharingan has developed from before and whether that weakness is still a weakness IMO.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Sharingan - struggled to keep up with speed
    MS - struggled to keep up with greater speed
    EMS - Struggles to keep up with the greatest speed? Possible...

I would think that Raikage was a lot faster than Lee.... And now Naruto is possibly faster than Raikage?
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Its certain that Naruto´s Speed is more than enough to avoid amaterasu. If the problem is touching Sasuke, I can affirm that the Raikage´s Punch delivered to Sasuke (the one responsible for Raikage losing his arm) caused a lot of Damage to Sasuke (its better saw in Anime, where its easy to see Sasuke "pain-breath" after the punch). Knowing this, do you really think that a well performed Fuuton Rasenshuriken, or maybe only a Chou Oodama Rasengan couldn´t damage Sasuke? C´mon guys...

For the people who talked about Sennin Mode not beeing capable of defeating the Raikage, remember that Naruto could Use Fukasaku and Shima abilities, not only for crazy NEW powers , but only for blinding him (like was done by Pain). With some luck, "A" would end hitting an stone with his head in the middle of the smoke. And lets remember, Naruto doesnt need to actually touch to hit hard (kawazu Kumite).

For the people that try to minimize Tsunade´s Power, please not forget that she is the Hokage, she is Very strong, and in some point cannot die for some amount of time. Im sure that ONE sucessfull hit on Raikage´s, like that one touch on Kabuto would mess him at point of death. Lets remember: Kabuto only survived and was self repaired from that attack because he is a soo good Doc as Tsunade and understands about muscles and others bio components.

=D

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member avantasian's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

From what we know the difference between MS and EMS is that you are not losing your sight and you get one more technique. It wont be surprising if it can keep up with greater speed but it will be kinda out of sasukes ass again.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member rell250's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It'll be interesting to see if the Sharingan is able to keep up with his shunshin speed in KCM (Kyuubi Chakra Mode)

I mean, Sasuke had trouble keeping up with the Raikage's max power speed, and Naruto is now even faster than the Raikage. It really might be possible that Naruto can now -- at least at certain distances or within a certain radius -- achieve similar levels of speed as Minato can with Hiraishin.

I mean, we've always expected that Naruto would be akin to a god of sorts once he managed to control the Kyuubi's power, and we're pretty much at that point. However, I will absolutely not be satisfied with any of what I saw if that amazing 'living chakra' with a mind of its own ability doesn't make an appearance.
    Sasuke won't necessarily need to do that. Sasuke is someone you just can't doubt at all. He's more prepared to fight Naruto then anyone else in the manga. Let's not forget his Susanoo covered with Amaterasu. A wreckless Naruto might lose a limb lol. Everyone has trouble with the fastest shinobi alive since Minato died so that's not a big deal since Sasuke was able to counter it in various ways. Sasuke actually had to fight Raikage as in Naruto had to use his raw force to dodge and basically showcase his speed when he shunshins in kyubbi mode(which is the only time Naruto is faster than Raikage btw). Sasuke is only going to get stronger now. I see no reason at all to doubt whether then he'll be able to face Naruto. One think people don't give Sasuke credit for that he deserves. And that's brains. This man adjusts to situations during battle countless times and he won't give up just like Naruto until his dream is complete. That's what seperates them from every other shinobi. As far as the living chakra goes. Naruto better be ready with it or not. Those are merely tools right? Its funny when it comes to Naruto and upgrades everyone wants him to get this or that but when Sasuke develops his techniques you hear nothing but complaints. Interesting isn't it? Let's see what these shinobi are really made of. ---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by samsiufan View Post
    Sharingan - struggled to keep up with speed
    MS - struggled to keep up with greater speed
    EMS - Struggles to keep up with the greatest speed? Possible...

I would think that Raikage was a lot faster than Lee.... And now Naruto is possibly faster than Raikage?
    When he shunshins he is faster. That's what has been confirmed in the last chapter. I hope there's no confusion about this since it just happened lol.
    Last edited by rell250; June 27, 2011 at 10:01 AM.
    Naruto's finale will be EPIC , Nvm Naruto series has a long way to go

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member pimp naruto kun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing I don't understand from this discussion is why peope are focusing on the free moving chakra arms created by kyuubis will. Naruto since his training with bee has learned to form arms and contrrol it on his own in the manner that bee's will controls how his tentacles move without having to move. Naruto does not need to have the fox control it for him as he now simply has to will them to move in a specific manner and they will. naruto can easily suprise opponents this way without having to rely on the kyuubi to do it for him.

I think if anything the power ups given to him will most likely be kyuubi sage mode as shown in th fight with nagato except using rm and hopefully some more sealing jutsus. Naruto needs to learn at least one of those sealing techniqurs and hopefullly one of his fathers techniques as not giving him any of those techniques would make it pointless (imo) for his mom to be from a special clan and constantly refernce her clans jutsu strength and showing minato and how strong his jutsu are. Also I hope actually goes through with that floating rasengan techinque shown on the cover panel of the rookies in the flack jackets.
    Last edited by pimp naruto kun; June 27, 2011 at 11:18 AM.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Will the new 6 path of pain be controlled by madara or by nagato? Will it need the black rod jutsu?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member rell250's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pimp naruto kun View Post
    The only thing I don't understand from this discussion is why peope are focusing on the free moving chakra arms created by kyuubis will. Naruto since his training with bee has learned to form arms and contrrol it on his own in the manner that bee's will controls how his tentacles move without having to move. Naruto does not need to have the fox control it for him as he now simply has to will them to move in a specific manner and they will. naruto can easily suprise opponents this way without having to rely on the kyuubi to do it for him.

I think if anything the power ups given to him will most likely be kyuubi sage mode as shown in th fight with nagato except using rm and hopefully some more sealing jutsus. Naruto needs to learn at least one of those sealing techniqurs and hopefullly one of his fathers techniques as not giving him any of those techniques would make it pointless (imo) for his mom to be from a special clan and constantly refernce her clans jutsu strengthand showing minato
    I agree 100% with the kyubbi part. Naruto can control the arms on his own. Let's see what Naruto can do and not necessarily what the kyubbi can do for him. As far as learning his father technique, Naruto doesn't need it since he can basically do that on his own when he shunshins. Do people not realize that or misinterpret the manga? His seal on kyubbi is a jutsu so there you go as far as him learning a sealing jutsu cause he already did it lol. Naruto since part 1 has always had strong chakra and stamina and we've always wondered exactly why. And now we know it's cause he's an Uzumaki. His Uzumaki body is the body of the Rikodou and when he accesses such a large amount of bijuu chakra you have Rikodou Mode. I'm guessing Itachi outsmarted Tobi again by giving Naruto some of his dna, making Naruto closer to you know who.
    Naruto's finale will be EPIC , Nvm Naruto series has a long way to go

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

i Strongly believe Naruto arleady know one of Minato jutsus...
    I think kishi hide something from the metting in the Pein arc.
    I believe Minato left a gift for naturo, or hiraishin or a hint in the sunshin.
    something like that.

And, about sasuke power ups, even with his EMS, the result will be the same as Shodaime x Madara.

NARUTO > Sasuke, after all, who is the main character? so, i dont know why everyone still discussing about who is stronger than who... talking about naruto and sasuke, they are almost equal in power, and this will be near the end, when naruto talk no jutsu + love no jutsu pwns him and everyone on the world.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Sasuke's eyes had no real problem keeping up with A's full speed, his body probably did. But not his eyes. After A dodged Amaterasu Sasuke was already turning his head and eyes in the direction that A was moving towards. Then he light Susano'o on fire with Amaterasu and looked back at A. He was able to see enough to follow A and prepare for the upcoming attack by igniting Susano'o. However, no one wants to see Naruto vs. Sasuke be Sasuke vs. A V2.0 all over again. One guy would be running, jumping, and dodging attacks all over the place while the guy would be siting inside of Susano'o launching attacks and lighting shit on fire. That would be the worlds most boring fight. If Kishi stays true to form then we will probably see a scenario like this play out with Sasuke. That way Sasuke gets some speed to stay close to Naruto. And then Naruto is going to eventually combine Sage Mode with all of the Kyuubi's chakra to somehow deal with the upcoming EMS jutsu. Basically both guys are going to get balanced out in way so that both of them can take each others attacks and not get one or two shotted.
    Sasuke was able to spot A at the last minute with a bit of an assist from the Raikage, but prior to that, he clearly had a ton of trouble properly following A with his eyes. That's a big part of the reason he surrounded his Susanoo with Amaterasu's black flames as he did in the first place, he had lost sight of the Raikage.

http://haven-reader.net/index.php?mo...e=14&next=true

Sasuke looked completely unaware until his surrounding of Susanoo with Amaterasu's flames caused the Raikage to come to a full stop, resulting in noise being made by the Raikage. Sasuke didn't actually turn to look at the Raikage until after the Raikage made noise that gave away his position.

So, yea, it's true he did eventually notice A before A could successfully attack him, but I don't feel it's because Sasuke could actually follow him properly with his eyes, but more that Sasuke's wise, heads up move with Amaterasu's flames, caused the Raikage to hesitate, thus revealing himself to Sasuke. And in all translations provided, even in the Official Shonen English release, Karin clearly states that Sasuke can't follow the Raikage's speed with his eyes. Plus, I think there has to be a form of acknowledgement that even detecting an approaching enemy as late as Sasuke managed to -- with the opponent clearly at his exposed back -- is extremely dangerous.

I doubt a Naruto vs Sasuke fight would be anything remotely similar to what we witnessed out of a Raikage vs Sasuke fight, so I have no concrete concerns there. Also, there's a much greater risk involved in a Shinobi like Naruto turning out to be too fast for Sasuke to follow with his eyes, similar to how the Raikage was too fast for Sasuke to follow. Naruto has things in his arsenal that allow him to attack Sasuke without ever putting his physical body at risk the way the Raikage had to.

With Naruto, it can be anything from a Sage Art: Oodama Rasengan, to a Sage Art: Chou Oodama Rasengan, or to a shadow clone or two (or possibly 50-1000 in Naruto's case) coming at Sasuke with zero concerns at all for their personal well being. It could even possibly end up being Naruto's Kyuubi Chakra Mode Chakra Arms, or his Sage Mode Frog Katas. Hey, it may even be that new Tailed Beast Bomb Rasengan that he's working on. Although, it may have a completely different name when all is said and done.

And I know this is super out of left field, but I expect Naruto to give the Kyuubi a name, other than simply calling him Kyuubi.

23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast