Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 544 Discussion

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 544 Discussion / 545 Predictions

Quote Quote:
    Nagato could easily have taken living Ninjas and Genjutso them into a Pain body.
    When has Nagato ever shown he can do something like that. He's actually never even shown he can do genjutsu at all...

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Lexotan's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I do hope Kishi explains the mysteries behind the new Pain very soon.
    Hopefully he will not only explain how the new Pain works, but also explain a little bit more about ET.

Kishi still own us a lot of explanations regarding ET.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
    When has Nagato ever shown he can do something like that. He's actually never even shown he can do genjutsu at all...
    Well, I just assumed that. Since the rinnegan user is suppose to be able to use all jutsus.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Stricken View Post
    I don't know why people think Madara Edo Tensei'd the Jinchuuriki, he simple revived them using the Rinnegan to create his own 6 Paths of Pain. Makes complete sense. 6 Available Jinchuuriki, 6 Paths needed and Madara possess the Rinnegan.

Just because Madara learned of the secret behind Edo Tensei does not mean he used it. Its clear that Madara used the Jinchuuriki as the 6 Paths of Pain.
    I think most of the confusion stems from the fact that they are clearly still under Edo Tensei in some capacity; the Sharingan with black sclera, cracks in their skin, and lack of rods all indicate Edo Tensei. I'm personally of the opinion that Tobi used his Rinnegan to sort of hijack Kabuto's jutsu and create something new- probably some deal they made off-panel. It's possible that they're being controlled by modified talismans that react to the Rinnegan specifically to work with the Six Paths jutsu without the rods. The Sharingan are just a huge boost in ocular ability that have everything to gain from a never-ending stream of zombie chakra. It's all win-win for Kishi and the readers (as well as Tobi), if it's explained right.

The only thing I don't get is how you install Sharingan into ET zombies- I can understand the Rinnegan, given the nature of the Six Paths jutsu (projects Rinnegan onto all people or creatures affected by its control). The Sharingan should be immediately rejected as the native eye regenerates in its place. If Tobi has somehow combined his teleportation Sharingan into the Six Paths jutsu to project both types of eye onto the jinchuuriki, I for one will be royally pissed.
    Last edited by badluckartist; June 29, 2011 at 12:17 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Moon Stricken's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    I think most of the confusion stems from the fact that they are clearly still under Edo Tensei in some capacity; the Sharingan with black sclera, cracks in their skin, and lack of rods all indicate Edo Tensei. I'm personally of the opinion that Tobi used his Rinnegan to sort of hijack Kabuto's jutsu and create something new- probably some deal they made off-panel. It's possible that they're being controlled by modified talismans that react to the Rinnegan specifically to work with the Six Paths jutsu without the rods. The Sharingan are just a huge boost in ocular ability that have everything to gain from a never-ending stream of zombie chakra. It's all win-win for Kishi and the readers (as well as Tobi), if it's explained right.
    I understand confusion, but it seems pretty obvious to me at least that by giving each of the jinchuuriki Sharingan, Madara was able to control them. Hell, wasn't Madara able to control the previous Mizukage (one of the jinchuuriki) with his Sharingan? Plus It would be pointless to place the Rinnegan and Sharingan into the bodies of Edo Tensei summons, as the summons are only capable of what they were able to do when they died. If the summons didn't possess the rinnegan or sharingan when they died, the eyes would be of no use to them.
    ~Now i am become death, the destroyer of worlds~

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know why people think Madara Edo Tensei'd the Jinchuuriki, he simple revived them using the Rinnegan to create his own 6 Paths of Pain. Makes complete sense. 6 Available Jinchuuriki, 6 Paths needed and Madara possess the Rinnegan.

Just because Madara learned of the secret behind Edo Tensei does not mean he used it. Its clear that Madara used the Jinchuuriki as the 6 Paths of Pain.
    Kabuto Edo Tensei'd the jinchuuriki, Tobi never revived them. Rin'negan as far as we know cannot revive someone that has been dead for at a week, and the jinchuuriki have been dead for at least a month. While this limit applies to Nagato, it may apply to Tobi as well.

Tobi most likely learned how to get the Edo Tensei under his control and/or stop Kabuto from making them go against Tobi's plan.

Does genjutsu block count? He basically set up one of the most powerful mind block that even gave Inoichi and his team a hard time.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member luffyg2's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For the next chapter I would really want to see what Sasuke is doing... is he still healing from the eye transplantation ... it seems to take an awful lot of times. Can't wait to see what this war will look like once Sasuke enter the battlefield with his new eyes

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Moon Stricken's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Kabuto Edo Tensei'd the jinchuuriki, Tobi never revived them. Rin'negan as far as we know cannot revive someone that has been dead for at a week, and the jinchuuriki have been dead for at least a month. While this limit applies to Nagato, it may apply to Tobi as well.

Tobi most likely learned how to get the Edo Tensei under his control and/or stop Kabuto from making them go against Tobi's plan.
    I still don't think it was Edo Tensei, mainly for the reasons i mentioned in my previous post. The week period that Nagato mentioned could very well be for bodies that died but weren't preserved. Maybe Madara/Tobi preserved the bodies. He could have possibly stashed them in his Space-Time realm, where time has no affect on bodies what-so-ever. Or maybe he just preserved them. After all, he preserved a plethora of sharingan eyes, which seem to have been out of their users for YEARS.
    ~Now i am become death, the destroyer of worlds~

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You forgot that one of the Amegakure Shinobi had a ton of Genjutsu traps or barriers placed inside their heads? This was likely the case for all Amegakure Shinobi under Pain's watch. Nagato was clearly skilled with Genjutsu in some form.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I still don't think it was Edo Tensei, mainly for the reasons i mentioned in my previous post. The week period that Nagato mentioned could very well be for bodies that died but weren't preserved. Maybe Madara/Tobi preserved the bodies. He could have possibly stashed them in his Space-Time realm, where time has no affect on bodies what-so-ever. Or maybe he just preserved them. After all, he preserved a plethora of sharingan eyes, which seem to have been out of their users for YEARS.
    if they weren't Edo Tensei bodies the white of their sharigan eye would not be black. Its that simple. If hypothetically Nagato had his Six paths of pain but they didn't have his Rinnangan and shared vision, would their eyes be black like Edo Tensei's? No they wouldn't. From what we can tell the black eyes are exclusive to Edo Tensei bodies and maybe weirdo Third Raikage since we can't tell what shade his eyes really are until colored in.

Also its a little ridiculous when you think about it. What you are proposing is that Madara would have these new 6 pains using the jin's bodies and probably have their chakra plus the jins kabuto brought back. That would mean they have 12 jins technically and who knows if there are more people like Kin and Gin. I need to see it to believe it first.
    Last edited by bigman; June 29, 2011 at 01:54 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member DooMinator's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Rin'negan as far as we know cannot revive someone that has been dead for at a week, and the jinchuuriki have been dead for at least a month. While this limit applies to Nagato, it may apply to Tobi as well.
    What about Yahiko? He died right in front of Nagato, yet he was not revived. Maybe the Rinnegan is only able revive the persons the Rinneganuser killed himself.
    Whatever, the bodies Pain (and now Madara) used are not revived, they are just puppets without their own will. ET-revived people do still have their minds (at least in the first stage).

The Rinnegan is supposed to be able to create every jutsu, yet Madara kept one Sharingan. So I think the combination of both makes you even more powerful. Maybe it's about genjutsu, maybe it's about chakra; but there must be one reason why Madara did not use Rinnegan in both eyes.

For the eyes appearing in the pain-bodies: When Sasuke took controll over Orochimarus Snake, it got the Sharingan; when Madara took controll over Kyubi it had the Sharingan... Maybe this is just to indicate, that someone has controll over you. You don't really get the eyes, it just looks as if.
    You might as well forget about seeing the light of day. Ever again.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

with the rinnegan the user can use an illusion that kills,but he obtains to steal everysecret from the opponent's mind. kabuto stated it too,and both the human pain and the naraka pain were able to enter in opponents' mind.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

When Pain stabbed his enemies with the rods he would gain control over their bodies. That technique is just a very very aggressive form of genjutsu. Since genjutsu is just take over someone's chackra.

So, you could even say that the Nagato Pains where controlled by genjutsu I guess.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lexotan View Post
    When Pain stabbed his enemies with the rods he would gain control over their bodies. That technique is just a very very aggressive form of genjutsu. Since genjutsu is just take over someone's chackra.

So, you could even say that the Nagato Pains where controlled by genjutsu I guess.
    ahah it's wrong,completely! pain was moved by those modulator of chakra that nagato pierced on them. that piercings were nothing but something that was getting chakra by nagato. it wasn't genjutsu,also because pain's podies were dead people,then genjutsu couldn't work on someone who hadn't got chakra anymore.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

About the new pain bodies, I understand it like this. To make pains you need dead bodies and as we know ET are dead. The black rods were used by Nagato to transfer his chakra to the bodies, but ET got their own chakra reservs so they do not need to have black rods to get chakra from Madara.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    ahah it's wrong,completely! pain was moved by those modulator of chakra that nagato pierced on them. that piercings were nothing but something that was getting chakra by nagato. it wasn't genjutsu,also because pain's podies were dead people,then genjutsu couldn't work on someone who hadn't got chakra anymore.

Why wrong? it is just an interpretation.
    Once the corpses were made into Pain they had to be alive to some extend, or they would be rotting.

It was never explained how the pain technique works, so you can't be completely positive the bodies were dead. They were souless for sure, but as far biology goes, the Pain bodies seemed to be living beings.

I mean, if they were indeed dead, they would only stop moving once their bodies were completely destroyed. But instead, a good punch in the face could kill them.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 LastLast