Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64

Thread: Naruto 544 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member naruto78's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 544 Discussion / 545 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by DDoS View Post
    About the new pain bodies, I understand it like this. To make pains you need dead bodies and as we know ET are dead. The black rods were used by Nagato to transfer his chakra to the bodies, but ET got their own chakra reservs so they do not need to have black rods to get chakra from Madara.
    When Nagato had his six pain bodies, they all possessed the rinnegan but Nagato never transplanted them into the dead bodies... They're part of the jutsu because after that all eyes are connected so they can fight and react all as one being. nagato didn't have any eyes to give to the other pains.
    I think it's the same for Madara but since he has one sharingan it will be the same for the dead bodies used to be the new pains. Madara can see through all the dead bodies' eyes because they're conneted.

Speaking of the dead bodies, it's certain that they're ET by kabuto. Madara wouldn't take the risk to get synchronised with the black rodes. It would weakened him.
    We just need now to know how ET jin will respond to madara's will.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DooMinator View Post
    What about Yahiko? He died right in front of Nagato, yet he was not revived. Maybe the Rinnegan is only able revive the persons the Rinneganuser killed himself.
    Whatever, the bodies Pain (and now Madara) used are not revived, they are just puppets without their own will. ET-revived people do still have their minds (at least in the first stage).

The Rinnegan is supposed to be able to create every jutsu, yet Madara kept one Sharingan. So I think the combination of both makes you even more powerful. Maybe it's about genjutsu, maybe it's about chakra; but there must be one reason why Madara did not use Rinnegan in both eyes.

For the eyes appearing in the pain-bodies: When Sasuke took controll over Orochimarus Snake, it got the Sharingan; when Madara took controll over Kyubi it had the Sharingan... Maybe this is just to indicate, that someone has controll over you. You don't really get the eyes, it just looks as if.
    Did Nagato know how to use his Rin'negan though, at least to the extent he did right before his death?

I think Tobi didn't do the whole Sharingan-Rin'negan thing on purpose, but the jutsu he used made it like that, like with Nagato. Probably gave similar powers to the original user as well as eyes. Though if they can't or won't do the space/time ninjutsu, then I'm very likely wrong. It's actually interesting what Tobi did, though, it may help us learn more about Rin'negan and what Nagato did to the bodies. Too bad there's no one else to compare the usage of Rin'negan to.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member empeethree's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I think this Six path of Pains Madara created are more advanced. It seems somewhat, he used Kabuto's new improve Edo Tensei and put rinnegan and sharinggan to each new pains.
    Nagato used Chakra rod on each Pain to control them, but with Edo Tensei, chakra rod is no longer needed so it make sense that he used edo tensei on this one. Chakra rod wasn't present on this new pains as well and there's this crack on their bodies, sign of 1st stage edo tensei summon (the one without talisman)

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

But if it's an Edo Tensei Six Path of Pain, what will be the power of the Pains? Will it gonna be the same like Nagato's pains with 1 ability each or it will be boundless? No limit? I wonder.
    it's raining cats and dogs

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by empeethree View Post
    I think this Six path of Pains Madara created are more advanced. It seems somewhat, he used Kabuto's new improve Edo Tensei and put rinnegan and sharinggan to each new pains.
    Nagato used Chakra rod on each Pain to control them, but with Edo Tensei, chakra rod is no longer needed so it make sense that he used edo tensei on this one. Chakra rod wasn't present on this new pains as well and there's this crack on their bodies, sign of 1st stage edo tensei summon (the one without talisman)
    he cant put the rinnegan in every pain body, because there is only ONE set of rinnegan eyes and those are nagatos!
    and i dont think he has a collection of rinnegans as he has sharingans.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Federicoxxx's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by empeethree View Post

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

But if it's an Edo Tensei Six Path of Pain, what will be the power of the Pains? Will it gonna be the same like Nagato's pains with 1 ability each or it will be boundless? No limit? I wonder.
    well each one have.. a path thats 4 sure..
    maybeee each one have a remanent affinity... of the tailed beast? ...
    like for example in gaara.. he still have a nice sand control..
    for example in roshi.. he probably have lava related jutsus.,.

with sharingan they can follow. .copy.. jutsus..see chakra..
    if those sharingan r transplated sharingan maybe they have another powers..
    like with isui.. ocular jutsu .. on danzou..

and as inmortals.. wow..
    Itachi and Nagato..
    F.A.D
    (Friends After Death)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member empeethree's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Benzino View Post
    he cant put the rinnegan in every pain body, because there is only ONE set of rinnegan eyes and those are nagatos!
    and i dont think he has a collection of rinnegans as he has sharingans.
    Oh come on, he just did. Look at those Eyes of the summoned Dead Hosts. >.>
    Just remember, Rinnegan's ability is to shapeshift. Rinnegan is the one responsible for Itachi and Kisame's clone that prevent Team Kakashi and Team Gai's to reach Akatsuki hideout when they're doing the Gaara retrieval mission.

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Federicoxxx View Post
    well each one have.. a path thats 4 sure..
    maybeee each one have a remanent affinity... of the tailed beast? ...
    like for example in gaara.. he still have a nice sand control..
    for example in roshi.. he probably have lava related jutsus.,.

with sharingan they can follow. .copy.. jutsus..see chakra..
    if those sharingan r transplated sharingan maybe they have another powers..
    like with isui.. ocular jutsu .. on danzou..

and as inmortals.. wow..
    that's what i want to know. wew. if they have their original ability in them, it will gonna be a hell of a six path of pain.
    it's raining cats and dogs

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Auditore's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there a chapter this week

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Auditore View Post
    Is there a chapter this week
    There is a chapter don't worry...and there are already some spoilers around...
    Regarding those spoilers. We still need a better confirmation for the pics, and when that arrives or a translation for the spoiler script the threads will be opened.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member scandalous''s Avatar
    Country
    Suriname
    Post Thanks / Like

The new chapter 545 is out:

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/57765310/1

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

men,naruto's new techniques are wonderful! I hope we are going to see others of them. but Bee should end the fight in a flash,especially with his biju bomb.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member exxp's Avatar
    Country
    Bahrain
    Post Thanks / Like

"... A yellow flash" Tsunade says
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/39717916/13

So, Naruto's speed = Light speed
    My lists: Manga&Manhwa | Anime | movies, documentary, ... | books&stuff | novels | Audios ...

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

more or less. I'm not sure naruto has already reached minato's speed.

New Reply
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64