Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 87 of 89 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1323

Thread: The “Looking For” Manga Thread

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The “Looking For” Manga Thread

Since I've caught up with Tower of God, I'm now starting on Noblesse. Right now I'm on a webtoon reading spree because I prefer scrolling to clicking and I also love colour.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    I recently started and caught up to the current issue of Shokugeki no Soma and was interested in starting more food type stories, and in the hangout thread for this particular...
    Maybe give Hell's Kitchen a try?

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm reading Kingdom now and I'm looking something more or less similar.
    Suggestions?
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Give Sidooh a try. Blade of the Immortal and Kurozuka would also be good, if you are looking for something a little more gruesome.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Sidooh seems just fine.
    The other two I can't read online since some chapters are kinda missing. Thanks Kait!

I just can't bear what Kingdom is doing to me T_T
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Liberia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    I'm reading Kingdom now and I'm looking something more or less similar.
    Suggestions?
    Or Sangokushi, it's more or less deal with the same setting.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Looking for host manga

Hi guys,

Wandering whether anyone knows a manga with below storyline.

Story:-
    He wants to quit being a host as he falls in love with a girl. However, his manager do not allow it.
    His girlfriend finds the manager. And the manager comes up with some kind of condition. If she able to earn a sum of money within certain days, he will release his BF from being a host. So, she was brought into one of the night club runs by the manager.

During the stories, there is a short stories for the manager who was cheated by a woman before. That's why he open a host club and he do not trust girls.

Thats's all I can remember...Can anyone help plsss???

Country
    Aland Islands
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi same thing..
    Im looking for a manga, here's the story.
    The main char, a young man, gets recruted into a sort of militia, resistance to fight the tyranny in his country. An enemy general, a strong woman, falls in love with him and tries to get him as a pet. They eventually (at a moment of the story) get trapped on an island, due to a teleportation spell. There are also some kind of magical weapons in this manga, such as scisors, a magical sniper rifle, etc.

Please help me, I cant get it out of my head.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

@above sorry guys, i dont know about the mangas your talking about. Never heard of them

I saw an anime once some 4 years ago or so in animax. It was about a guy who could change his hand into a huge sword. And (im not sure about this. Dont remember if it was with the same guy) he could turn his leg into some sort of skates or something which helped him to move faster. There was a character he recruited who was a monkey man. Not very powerful but got nice tricks. There was another character who could turn his forehead into diamond when he put his hand in his pocket.

Anybody knows of this?

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Can somebody recommend me a good manga to read? Ive finished black cat, fullmetal alchemist, op, naruto, bleach fairytail, d gray man, noblesse, air gear, toriko,

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner BulaNe's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sameel View Post
    Can somebody recommend me a good manga to read? Ive finished black cat, fullmetal alchemist, op, naruto, bleach fairytail, d gray man, noblesse, air gear, toriko,
    Seeing you are pretty much shounen oriented, maybe you could try Kekkaishi (for story), Beelzebub (for lulz) or Gamaran (for fighting), Psyren was a great series till the (maybe a little bit premature) end. All of these are already finished. Personally I'd recommend Angel Gensetsu (for lulz and story) but you'd have to endure the not-so-great art (even tho Claymore is by the same author).

And if you want to try something new (FMA is almost a seinen) Naoki Urasawa's mangas (20th Century Boys (finished) or Monster (finished), Billy Bat or Pluto (finished)) are great too. Again, in seinen my personal favorite would be Vagabond and Shin Angyo Onshi.

I'm sure other members of the community can give you lots of other
    not-so-mainstream yet great advices, but the above mentioned are my all-time favorites and recommendations. Also, sorry to say, but I don't know what anime you are searching for.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MalonTalon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweaty Help me figure out the name of a manga?

Hi guys,

a few months ago I was reading a manga and I've totally forgotten what it was called and lost my progress. It was about a girl who is in charge of her dead fathers doll collection who lives in a mansion with her butler. Her butler is actually a doll come to love when she was a young child and he has grown with her ever since, making them great friends. If I remember correctly her uncle tries to con her out of her fathers dolls, and she is constantly in meetings with people who want them but she doesn't want to give them away. AT night her butler is somehow able to ether posses her with the spirit of a doll or change her personality.. I'm not that sure I never read far enough to figure it out! The story really intrigued me though, so if anyone knows what it was called that would be great! As far as I can remember the title was written in Romaji and not English, otherwise I think I would be able to remember it. Thanks!

*Edit: it's not Black Butler, he is a demon not a doll*
    ** Found it, it was Himeyaka na Tousaku*
    Last edited by MalonTalon; April 26, 2014 at 12:38 PM.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Please help me find my first manga

Hello i just joined this community in hopes of fun and good laughs, and the first thing i would hope to accomplish it finding the manga that was the first one i ever read.

It goes like this:
    - young male protagonist along with his apprintence are judging evil spirits and use a book to do so. the means by which they are judged are actual spirit laws and demons carry out sentences, later in the manga an old friend who is now an enemy threatens the world and so the journey to save the world begins.

I hope this is the right thread and that someone could actually point me in the right direction as i have yet to find it after a week of looking but then again maybe its my search methods that are bad. Thanks in advance

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please help me find my first manga

Quote Originally Posted by wernnon View Post
    Hello i just joined this community in hopes of fun and good laughs, and the first thing i would hope to accomplish it finding the manga that was the first one i ever read.

It goes like this:
    - young male protagonist along with his apprintence are judging evil spirits and use a book to do so. the means by which they are judged are actual spirit laws and demons carry out sentences, later in the manga an old friend who is now an enemy threatens the world and so the journey to save the world begins.

I hope this is the right thread and that someone could actually point me in the right direction as i have yet to find it after a week of looking but then again maybe its my search methods that are bad. Thanks in advance
    How about Defense Devil? Can't think of anything else atm.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please help me find my first manga

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    How about Defense Devil? Can't think of anything else atm.
    Thanks for the idea but this isn't it although the manga is similar the story and the way of judgement is different. But thanks for trying

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Manga Help

I'm looking for a manga and I forgot what it was called, so I was hoping someone could help me. The manga had neko girls and they were small, the main protagonist is a guy with glasses(I think) and he didn't want a cat at first because his cat died before due to a car accident, one of the cat has a bell and licked his master in the face before and turned into a human girl but reverted back later on.

New Reply
Page 87 of 89 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 LastLast