Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The “Looking For” Manhwa and Manhua Thread

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Need help finding this manhua please!

Hello people Nice meeting you all! I'm here on behalf of about a hundred people searching for this one. Nobody seems to remember the title or artist of this manhua,and after days of searching, decided this is neither Japanese nor Korean. We only have the detailed plot, and it's like this:

It's a historical romance fantasy with adventures. The story's set in what seems like Tang Dynasty or at least people wear what resembles old dynasties' costumes. The heroine is a cheeky princess and she's got a personal guard who will later marry the princess. They go through a lot of adventures and cliche'd romance scenes after the princess escapes, so nobody remembers their story with any clarity.

The main focus of our search is the third party of the triangle. He's a son of a concubine, but not of the emperor; the emperor brought a widow of a tribal chief as a concubine soley for the purpose of getting the son. The emperor covets the boy and abandons the concubine; she withers and dies, and the son protests against harsh treatments on his mother. Overcame with lust, the emperor rapes the boy. The only reason the boy didn't run away afterward is because he loved the princess. But the princess despises the boy as the emperor favors him.

The emperor is assasinated by courtiers. The next target is the princess, the heir. The son of the concubine (hereafter I'll call him C) manages to have her and her guard escape. Of course not without protest, as the heroine suspects of C wanting the throne for himself. But the guard knows his good intentions and drags the princess away. C secretly promises the guard that he'll seize the throne and when it becomes safe, he'll call them and pass the throne to the princess.

So the princess and her beloved guard go on an adventure. Meanwhile C becomes the emperor and eventually marries himself to the daughter of the assassin in order to divulge his nature. But he refuses to have marital relationship with the queen in order not to have any progeny of himself. The queen and the assassin, now impatient to get the throne, plans another assassination. The emperor arrests them. Now his work is done.The princess and the guard returns to the capital. C kills himself. The empress is crowned.

It's probably published in 90s. Drawing's similar to that of husigi yuugi, people say.

If you have any idea what this manhua is, please help us! Or please ask people around you if they remember this. Thanks in advance!!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The “Looking For” Manhwa and Manhua Thread

In Akagi there is apparently an arc where they play in team of 2 where the partners have to help their captain win. Does anyone know where in the manga or in the anime it is ?
    Thanks

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know the name of this Webtoon? It started last month, and back then when I "read" the preview chapter, it gave me a Prison Break vibe. But I didn't give it much thought. Today, this Webtoon is ranked top on Naver and I'm now really interested in this series.

So, if anyone has information about this series, please post it!
    • ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Acretius's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The “Looking For” Manhwa and Manhua thread

HI. im new. and really am getting bugged that i cannot remember what it is that im looking for. so ill tell what i can remember and hopefully someone can help me out.

the main character in the maga/manwha im looking for is a long haired, leather sporting crazy bastard that dies in the first episode in a homicide by truck accident whilst riding his bike. upon waking, he fins himself in limbo and sees a hat wearing, booze toting fellow in dark that tells him that he has a ticket and that based on the color of his ticket he will go to either heaven or hell; if white the first, if black, the latter. after being told that, and deciding that those were lame choices, he punches the druk shinigami, takes his booze, and runs off into limbo without any plan. he is later chased by the shinigami ito hiding out in a floating house which happens to have a little girl residing in it that has multiple red eyes and tells him that to get a white ticket he must fight and collect 100 dark tickets. he then fights the shinigami and knocks him out after a pinch with his super kerberos punch. thats as far as i got, and the only other things i ca remember is that it follows a parallel storyline with his friends who are still alive in the real world who are part of a gang called kerberos i think

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The “Looking For” Manhwa and Manhua thread

I think it's Hello Hellper

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I'm pretty sure ITry is right. The series your describing is Hellper.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    Does anyone know the name of this Webtoon? It started last month, and back then when I "read" the preview chapter, it gave me a Prison Break vibe. But I didn't give it much thought. Today, this Webtoon is ranked top on Naver and I'm now really interested in this series.

So, if anyone has information about this series, please post it!
    Looks like this .... http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/motae-solo-r12310

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2