Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Noblesse Hangout Thread

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Q/A Thread

I guess we don't know about that as well. XD
    Let's see... Mary is Crombel's creation. Maybe he established some kind of device which can emits signal or however it may work to tell Crombel if anything bad happens to her. But did Frank actually 'create' something? No info so far on that one. Maybe he's able to link his mind with those from which his power and Dark Spear come from, but there is a chance that those people are no longer alive. ^^"

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Well, as Charlie had said, there is actually a poll about popular characters like what you suggested. Favorite characters, that is. XD But thanks for the idea! Perhaps someone else has another idea which can be merged with the information from the poll about popular/favorite character? Or an entirely new idea? <3
    I was actually talking about an annual re-poll.

Like say a poll that closes in 2-3 weeks then record the results. And every 100 chapters do it again. So you can see who moves where in terms of popularity over the course of the series. A straight up popularity poll is a slightly different thing.

The basic question that what i'm talking about is trying to answer isn't "Which characters do you like?" it's "Which characters do you like at chapter 200?". Then every 100 chapters you ask that question again, and record the answer.
    Last edited by Jammin; August 28, 2011 at 10:18 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, I get your point. And maybe we can set it so that members can vote for one character only? I think it should make the voting more interesting? Or let them put three choices, but explaining which one is the first, second, and third choice. ^^

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wouldn't the most of the favorite characters be the clan leaders, lord, frankenstein, previous lord, Rai, shinwoo and co?
    People can have like 3 votes and have another poll for tiebreak?
    Last edited by lawrence; August 28, 2011 at 11:46 AM.

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, I get your point. And maybe we can set it so that members can vote for one character only? I think it should make the voting more interesting? Or let them put three choices, but explaining which one is the first, second, and third choice. ^^
    I would suggest at least 4 votes because Frankenstein and Raizel will just dominate the first 2 votes. So if in order to get an accurate picture of the other characters rank you have to kind of.... get them out of the way.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I suggest 2 or 3 votes... it can be done in the favorite character thread, every 100 chapter a new poll (v.1, v.2) is organized and the previous result is updated, in bold letters, in the first post....

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Q/A Thread

Crombell's technology and genius originated from Frankenstein, as it said right before Mary died.

Spoiler show

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I would suggest at least 4 votes because Frankenstein and Raizel will just dominate the first 2 votes. So if in order to get an accurate picture of the other characters rank you have to kind of.... get them out of the way.
    Btw, if Rai and Franky dominate the first 2 votes, who would be the winner between Rai or Franky, or will someone else surprisingly win?

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    I suggest 2 or 3 votes... it can be done in the favorite character thread, every 100 chapter a new poll (v.1, v.2) is organized and the previous result is updated, in bold letters, in the first post....
    I've been reading the suggestions put forth but thus-far I have not been able to come up with a way to manage this.
    Even with using the Favorite character thread. Maybe I can re work Larwences's thread. No promises though.

---------- Post added August 29, 2011 at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was August 28, 2011 at 09:43 PM ----------

Well, I did make something via tweaking Larwence's thread.

Sorry Larwenece, I had to hijack your thread.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the hard work, Charlie!

I have a suggestion, though. Wouldn't it be less confusing if we merge the annual poll (thread made by lawrence) and the original favorite character poll (thread made by thorn) we have? The previous results can be kept at the first post of the thread so people know what the past results are.
    Last edited by phio_chan; August 29, 2011 at 03:30 AM.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the hard work, Charlie!

I have a suggestion, though. Wouldn't it be less confusing if we merge the annual poll (thread made by lawrence) and the original favorite character poll (thread made by thorn) we have? The previous results can be kept at the first post of the thread so people know what the past results are.
    Normally the threads would be merged but since this is a poll with several voting events. I decided to keep the threads separate. After the polls are finished in the last round, we can merge it together.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

---
    Annual Special Character Poll: Who is your favorite Noblesse Character?

New poll is up, please cast your vote and you can only vote once in every poll. So choose wisely.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Now we have a small background from where Rai is coming from, and that he is one of the good guys, who are really rare and extremely powerful by nature(as a species)!

Anyway, I'm impressed! After 200 chapters the authors still have a nice rhythm (not jumping ahead or forgetting to insert some really impressive jokes, in unexpected moments).

This last chapter shows us, that those who are working on project "Noblesse", are really enjoying when finishing every chapter of this fantastic work. Why, this is an amaizing work, and they can be proud to produce such a remarcable pice of art!
    Becouse of that, I would like to believe that they decided to show it to people all over the world through website "naver".
    (At least, I have goten such an impression.)

Yes, we can laugh, learn, be sad or anxious only from comics. Well, as for me Noblesse always brings me in a good mood...
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree, they did take their time. But not in terms of slacking off, but they tried to make the plot advance at the perfect pace; not rushed but also not too slow. Carefully giving questions and hints, leading readers to their own guesses, then surprising them all with nice jokes or actions. I think Noblesse is a nicely balanced series, after it goes more and more advanced. The first few chapters contained lots of jokes; as much as it's different with the latest chapters, the change is great as well. ^__^

I can't wait for the third arc, yey~

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the author slowed down the pace, of the story right before the third arc. If the pace had contiuned, the readers wouldn't be able to keep and the rating may have dropped. But it was a great chapter, mostly comical relief, which was needed after all the seriousness during lord vs rai.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a mini heart attack on the "Thank You!" page >.<''''''''''
    ...And now i'm very worried for Rai's health, since it's been hinted on for a very long time now... and so i can't wait till season 4!!! =D

24. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast