Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Noblesse Q/A Thread

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Q/A Thread

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    That's me too. We're just too modern.

The nobles are staying at that island to keep themselves a secret, right? Well, Union knows about them, that's true, but no other human (is supposed to) know. I remember it was also my question long time ago, about where other nobles are (I mean, are all nobles clan leaders? There must be others.) and what they're doing there while not investigating things because they seem to live a long, long time. That makes me wonder if they've ever lived more carefree than they currently are.
    Well, it was revealed that nobles work under each specific clans whom they call the "_insert clan name here_ knights" So the nobles don't have to be clan leaders.

And what do they do when not investigating?
    Observe the stock market of course. They need cash to run their island you know.

Perhaps Lukedonia is a self sufficient island. It looks at if they only need to fund food and shelter since clothes just appear out of nowhere. (not to mention no electronics!)

I just don't see clan leaders making small talk over tea.

And what "business" does Rajak have, to go outside? Did Lukedonia run out of groceries?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IxNxFxIxNxIxTxE View Post
    Well, it was revealed that nobles work under each specific clans whom they call the "_insert clan name here_ knights" So the nobles don't have to be clan leaders.

Observe the stock market of course. They need cash to run their island you know.

Perhaps Lukedonia is a self sufficient island. It looks at if they only need to fund food and shelter since clothes just appear out of nowhere. (not to mention no electronics!)

And what "business" does Rajak have, to go outside? Did Lukedonia run out of groceries?
    Maybe out of toilet paper ... XD That would make sense, since they sent the fastest one XD

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jitt View Post
    Maybe out of toilet paper ... XD That would make sense, since they sent the fastest one XD
    Oh my, that's serious matter. And it does makes sense that Rajak would be the one to go xD Strangely I can picture him in line for the toilet paper while it's impossible for me to imagine them talking over tea lol

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IxNxFxIxNxIxTxE View Post

There could be two reasons why Rajak is in the human world.

A: He is looking for his brother.
    B: The lord is making preperation for the changes that will come and that the old lord spoke about. Maybe the Nobles are looking for a new place to stay?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    There could be two reasons why Rajak is in the human world.

A: He is looking for his brother.
    B: The lord is making preperation for the changes that will come and that the old lord spoke about. Maybe the Nobles are looking for a new place to stay?
    i think its reason A but now when he come to fight where is his brother

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3