Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: Traitors of the Nobles

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Traitors of the Nobles

Since the new upcoming art seems to be a focus on this (or so we hope), let's have fun as we wait by checking and throwing theories on what we know about these bunch of bad nobles.

So far we have seen one traitor, who is Roctis. He ended up joining the Union, even went as far as making contract with a (modified) human to modify him even more. XD Too bad the effort went to a waste in Rai's hands.

What do you think of the rest of the traitors? There are a few of them, do you think many are at the Union too? Or some might have died, entered eternal slumber, or put in prison at Lukedonia? What do you think of the rest of traitors who are at the Union, and what are their real purpose?

Have fun discussing!

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traitors of the Nobles

i think all 6 r in union and about their real purpose they may wanted more power then what they have.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Can someone clarify for me what exactly they did, but most importantly when?

Those 6 revolted against the previous leader of the nobles, they killed one clan head(sera's parent) and Regis' parent as well. Were their two deaths at the exact same time the traitors rebelled? Who exactly were the traitors fighting?

It's been said by Frankenstein that Roctis tried to kill Rai, did the others try as well? Is that why Rai went into such a long slumber. If they tried to kill Rai then what happened to the leader of the Nobles and the other clan leaders, were none of them involved in stopping the rebellion? Was it just Rai?
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    Can someone clarify for me what exactly they did, but most importantly when?

Those 6 revolted against the previous leader of the nobles, they killed one clan head(sera's parent) and Regis' parent as well. Were their two deaths at the exact same time the traitors rebelled? Who exactly were the traitors fighting?

It's been said by Frankenstein that Roctis tried to kill Rai, did the others try as well? Is that why Rai went into such a long slumber. If they tried to kill Rai then what happened to the leader of the Nobles and the other clan leaders, were none of them involved in stopping the rebellion? Was it just Rai?
    Information is scetchy at best but here's a basic timeline for what happened.
    • 820 Years ago.
      The Roctis and the rest of the traitors made an attempt on Raizel's life and forced him to use his powers and causing him to enter his extended sleep. It's unclear the exact method they used to attack him though; it might not have been as simple as them attacking him personally.
    • 500 Years ago
      The Previous lord enters eternal sleep and orders the other Clan Leaders at the time to follow suit; leaving his daughter in charge Some make excuses to stall for time and soon after six turn traitor on Raskreia.
    • 100 Years ago
      Seira's entire clan was lead into a trap and wiped out by modified humans. I don't think the traitors involvement in this incident is confirmed but it seems to be suspected. Presumably, around the same time Regis's parents were also killed by modified humans; it remains unclear whether or not it was in the same incident.

I believe given the facts and the nature of the Noblesse story that the traitors didn't join the Union but rather created it. The Union is, in a way, the army of the traitorous nobles.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I definitely had the timeline off. Thanks for that.

The 500 years ago bit, if those same 6 traitors who attacked Rai tried to attack Raskreia it should have been an even amount of clan leaders right? 6 on each side? Guess no one of note was killed during this revolt, and the traitors just went on their merry way afterwards?
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I definitely had the timeline off. Thanks for that.

The 500 years ago bit, if those same 6 traitors who attacked Rai tried to attack Raskreia it should have been an even amount of clan leaders right? 6 on each side? Guess no one of note was killed during this revolt, and the traitors just went on their merry way afterwards?
    Turning traitor doesn't necessarily mean they attacked Raskeria, just that the refused to follow the previous lords order as well as refusing to accept Raskreia as their new sovereign. We don't really have any exact information on how that whole thing went down. They could have just run off or they could have tried to take her out; I don't think it's ever been said which.

All we really know is that the ultimate result was 6 breaking off from the nobles and vanishing...and of course Raskriea hardening her heart; until she saw Shin Woo and fell madly in love creating an epic love triangle between her an Seira.

(Ok, I may have made up that last part)
    Last edited by Jammin; June 18, 2012 at 03:25 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

if i m not wrong clan is like
    clanleader + his family + other clan-member
    so far we know 6 clan-leader become Traitors so what do u guys think what happens to these traitors family + other clan-member did they r in Union or they r in Lukedonia

i think frank and rai will have more guest in there home. because i have filling currant lord and/or other clanleader will come to Korea now they have 2 resone to come
    1 now that they know traitors r in union so to fight them they will come
    2 as old lord say "we live more then humans but unlike them we dont change so i wish u guys learn from humans" (well he said something like this) so it good way to learn from humans by living with them

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Jammin, for clearing the time frame! I was rather confused as well, kind of forgotten about what things exactly happened.

(However, try not to infect other members with your romantic imagination too much, okay? )

Looks like all the traitors tried to kill him, Roctis included. I would picture Roctis as the leader of the traitors, or at least of the attack towards Rai, given how he seemed to be pretty close to Rai from flashbacks we were shown. Just my speculation, though. As for other clan leaders, from Jammin's explanation they might not have done anything if they went to eternal slumber...

This part has always been hazy, we are yet to have proper explanation of this dark period of the nobles.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    i think all 6 r in union and about their real purpose they may wanted more power then what they have.
    This is probable, I guess. Though from what I see they may not truly want power. They seem to just disagree with previous lord, and when Raskreia stood up to take the crown they were not satisfied either. Thus, the rebellion.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply