Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Noblesse character in 2011?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cadis Etrama di Raizel

4 44.44%
  • Frankenstein

4 44.44%
  • M-21

0 0%
  • Raskreia (the current lord)

0 0%
  • Seira J. Royard

1 11.11%
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Your Favorite Character in the Series?

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Annual Special Character Poll: Who is your favorite Noblesse character?

Yes, I agree.
    From the previous rounds, some other characters are also quite popular, that Rai and Frank sometimes are not in the top place. Let's see if we will get a surprise in this case. XD

Keep on voting, people~ Remember, don't share your answer!

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    Voted.

Oh! So this last part will be a surprise hum.... Well, everyone knows that only two characters of those five have real chances... hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    And voted.

well yeah that's most likely, still there could be a surprise so who knows
    I also think that the certain two are going to win by a landslide. There's no room for surprises.

By the way I also voted.

Credits:Shinsatsu

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Right on time.

What is with the results? A tie between Rai and Frank! What a coincidence. XD I guess that proves that everyone loves Rai and Frank equally. Do we want to go through a bonus round to see who wins between Rai and Frank? I wonder if we would get the same result: another tie. XD

At any rate...

Congratulations to
    Cadis Etrama di Raizel
    and
    Frankenstein
    for being the most favorite Noblesse characters in 2011!

Thank you for the participation, everyone, be it through vote or post. Much appreciated. Do join us again next year! ^__^

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that was kinda unexpected so our very first annual character poll ended with a draw. That's impressive so the second or third position goes to Seira. I'm not dissapointed with the result at all.

Credits:Shinsatsu

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Your favorite character in the series?

Hahaha! Frank managed to tie with Rai?! Good, they're both awesome and have some of the best scenes of the series together...

So till next year? chapter 250?
    Last edited by ErosVp; September 27, 2011 at 04:03 AM.

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed. I guess that is why they had a tie; both deserved the place to be the most awesome and favorite characters by the readers. XD As the title suggested, this annual poll will be done next year. With the assumption that one chapter per week, by next year we would reach around 250 chapters, if Noblesse lasts that long. <3

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Like I said before, both Rai and Franky are totally opposite characters in many aspects. Yet, you got to love them both. One thing they do have in common is the Elegance...the air of Nobility. The bond between them their interaction, etc. it just all add to the likeliness you feel for these characters.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hard question~

My favorite is Rai, well, because I use to like the cool types, but Rai is on a whole different level. He doesn't talk much (anyone has it counted?XD), but his actions are...it's worth worth illustration XD

Me, anticipating Rai stepping into a fight (it's not an exaggeration!):

OMG Rai is going to fight --> Oh so cool, so awesome -->My heart can't take it anymore~

I don't even know why I always find myself fangirling over him XD The way he's always drawn (except being so bishie~) has all the emotions he doesn't talk about, you can see in his eyes whether he's sad, thinking about past, about school kids... There's that mystery around him.. The contrast of struggling with basic things (tea, or door, or ramen..) and the elegance.

And fights. Epic.
    "Kneel."
    That's the only thing I need to say. That line became one of my all-time-favorite in manga. Really. I shiver only thinking about it. Epic.

The second best, Franky.. that split personality of his, his warm smiles, taking care of his master, and then crazy-scientist-side with 'kukuku' and dark aura. I totally adore both of his personalities

Awesome two leads, and I like every other character. Mmm~
    Last edited by Darjaille; November 19, 2011 at 07:46 AM.

ex oriente lux

13. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I know, right? It's hard to say which one you like the best because everyone at the series has this adorable sides. Rai and Frank maybe has more sides which make us go crazy, but in general all the characters are developed in a great way (despite the artwork).

I really like how you describe yourself while looking at Rai. For me I would just go crazy and screamed "Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh~" especially when Rai said "Kneel." and other elegant words while fighting. <3

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I know, right? It's hard to say which one you like the best because everyone at the series has this adorable sides. Rai and Frank maybe has more sides which make us go crazy, but in general all the characters are developed in a great way (despite the artwork).

I really like how you describe yourself while looking at Rai. For me I would just go crazy and screamed "Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh~" especially when Rai said "Kneel." and other elegant words while fighting. <3
    Yeah I wanted to add my third favorite, but then I realized, who should I choose? I cannot decide between anyone from The Trio, Regis and Seira and school kids, or the Lord and other nobles..

And I really wasn't exaggerating. Has someone seen me reading Noblesse, they would have though I'm not what you call normal...

ex oriente lux

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner bluescarletrose's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

aww i missed the poll for this XD

I would say that I like every characters of this manhwa. But somehow there really is someone who stands out. and that would be master Rai. he is the Noblesse afterall. But seriously i like his character and personality. His aloofness, his carefree elegance, his ignorance of the ways around the hi-tech house of Franky, the fact that in a way he is both the comic relief of the story and the serious main deal of the story, and his hotness. .>//<. and his rare smile hehe yeah im a fan girl and im his fan, no im his loyal servant. *kneels then bows* XD

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Noblesse, bluescarletrose! No worries, we will do the poll again in another year so make sure you stick with us until then!

Who doesn't bow to Rai? This whole series is about him, the title is his title, the elegance of the series belongs to him... Rai is the god of Noblesse.

What makes me ponder next is how he ended up to be such a person. Was he born like that or if there was something special happened in his life which changed him so much. And how he was chosen as Noblesse too.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Frankenstein
    No words can describe the intense love respect he has for his master. On top of his urge to protect others, this man is full of insanity that just makes me like him more and more. I can always count on Franky to save the day and maul all those ugly scum who clogs up the panel space. And he's photogenic too, what more could the audience want.

Rajak/Karias
    They're probably my favorite clan leaders. Karias is what make the rainbows shine over Lukedonia. He's the comic relief but by no means is he unreliable. You can see the respect just oozing out of Regis during their fight.. As for Rajak, he's dark but honorable. When he drew his dagger across his own chest because of Rael's foul play, I thought I was going to suffer a seizure. You also get that moment where he save his brother from Frankenstein and reject Grandia despite his situation. That was sweet in my opinion so I'm hoping Rajak's character is more than what he seems like.

M-21
    Loyal (like a dog ), interesting background, works hard for power, and awesome hair. M-21 was initially on the low end but as the story progresses, you can see the increase of his importance in battle. He always seem to be depressed but cares a lot for others. Loved it when he sacrifices his own well being for Rai. He's got a sexy scar as well.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Franky, Rai, and Sierra All three are tied, Sierra with a tiny lead. I find Rai adorable with how hopeless he is socially and technologically. As for Franky... well, he's Franky.
    2. Regis I admire his dignity, his noble pride, as well as the willingness to throw away that very pride in place of his moral beliefs.
    3.Tao
    4.Rajak Assassins are cool.

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5