Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Noblesse character in 2011?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cadis Etrama di Raizel

4 44.44%
  • Frankenstein

4 44.44%
  • M-21

0 0%
  • Raskreia (the current lord)

0 0%
  • Seira J. Royard

1 11.11%
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Character in the Series?

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Your Favorite Character in the Series?

Who is your favorite character(s) in the series?

Note : Please provide sufficient reasons for liking a certain character or characters, thank you.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Fashionable Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinsatsu's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Your favorite character in the series?

Frankenstein.
    Smart, Strong, Reliable and makes you giggle sometimes.
    His fighting style is the most thing I like about him. If I were to choose between the fighting styles that Noblesse presented to this point, I would definitely choose Franky's Dark energy.
    Frankenstein is a very smart person. He managed to hide himself for a very long time inside a known institute. He is always faithful to Rai and would do anything he could to assist/help him. Franky's so mysterious. There's a lot of things about his past that we don't know yet. The human experimentation reached its current level thanks to his notes...
    I also like Frankenstein's soul weapon Dark Spear. The name is great and it looks so cool. The fact that it consumes him when he uses it makes it even more interesting. As if it has its very own mind ^^ Like a demon or something (Yes, it could be some kind of Demon since Franky's no clan leader as far as we know).

Throughout the story, everyone acknowledged Franky's strength and skill, Even the previous lord. I am glad I caught up to Noblesse during the current fight! (188-189).

Frankenstein is awesome.

4. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1st Place Frankenstein

Definitely. I can't remember the last time i enjoyed a character quite that much. Usually i describle what i like about a character by comparing them to characters in other series but i can't even do that with him; he's just so...unique.

He can be Funny, Menacing, Vain, Cheerful, and Bloodthirsty all in the same scene.

2nd Place Shinwoo

Not because of who his character is but who his character has the potential to be.

The only reservations i have about Noblesse is that it hasn't really bridged the gap between relatable human characters and the superhuman vampire types. Even the more human of the central figures were superhuman operatives before they entered the plot. Meaning you don't really get the awe factor of mere mortal transitioning from their normal lives to the dangerous world that Raziel and Franky live in.

The way i see it Shinwoo, with his exceptionally close relationship with Raziel, is eventually going to be the answer to that.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for RPG fans]
    Black Haze [Esp. for Fairy Tail fans]
    Geukji High [Esp. for Kenichi fans.]
    Divine Bells [Esp. for Action/Comedy fans]
    Dragons Rioting [Esp. for Ecchi fans]

6. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

This is really difficult for me because on my list Frankenstein, Rai and Regis are listed on the top.
    But I guess I will state the reasons why a secondary character like Regis is high on my list.

Regis K. Landeger
    Smart,Prideful, Stubborn his stubbornness allowed us to witness that Rai 'cleaned up' for the first time in the whole series.
    The upcoming heir to the Landeger clan showed us that he isn't a person who judges someone without facts (unlike the current Lord xD). Even though he didn't have his coming of Age ceremony Regis displayed his strength, which is impressive so far. He still has room for growth, after his ceremony is over and he inherits Gejutel's soul weapon. He definitely will be a force to be reckoned with. The thing that I like the most about him. Is his pride or his honor code, he would never abuse his power towards weaker beings nor resort to underhanded tactics like Rael. He is after Rai and Franky the third person, who emits an certain amount of elegance in his movement and behaviour. Now, I'm curious what his soul weapon will look like.

Credits:Shinsatsu

8. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Freid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Rai

My favorite character is definitely Rai. I've said it once or twice before, that I'm not used to a protagonist that doesn't speak much, much less one that has one the least lines amongst the main characters, but the thing is that everything Rai says is awesome, so much so that I actually look forward to anything he is going to say. I swear I'm like a fan girl whenever Rai makes an anticipated appearance or says something awesome lol. I personally think that the author has done an excellent job handling Rai's character, considering that the story more or less revolves around him but has yet reached the mark where he will be given considerable character development.
    Last edited by Freid; June 19, 2011 at 05:36 PM.
    Predictions: Smoker | One Piece
    Why So Serious?

10. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Rai- He is the most awesome character. His relaxed attitude plus the fact that he doesn't speak much makes him even more cool

Shinwoo- At the beginning when he got more more screen time he was one of my favourites and i still think that his character has a lot of potential. I am still seeing if his relationship with Seira is going to develop

Seira and Regis- They are both awesome. One of the best "Nobles" so far They are a bit different from each other but they made "Noblesse" quite more interesting with their attitudes

Frank- I have to say that he also one of my favourite characters, but i still don't quite know what to expect from him. At some points he seems very nice, but in others he seems quite crazy IMO. For me, he is the most mysterious character and i think that info about him will have a super importance in the story.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

My favorite character is Seira...

What ???

She is beautiful, sexy, likes to cook, and has almost everything that a man / guy desires...

But I don't know how it would be in dark with her and when going to bed, becouse I would have nightmers (Death Scythe), if I would make her angry, during the day...

Joke aside, actually I like all of them, be it good (Rai, Frank,...) or bad (Mary, ...), still there are times when I dislike more their personality that appearance / outlook (I'm talking especialy about the bad guys), but I guess that's how the story must be in order to be interesting...
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

14. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yellowblue's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I love Frank. Ultra clean inside his house but a monster when fighting someone within his level.
    I like M21. Extremely weak when compared to nobles but have a great potential. He is also kind to the kids and protects them even if it will cost his life (ex. Regis).
    Regis - can't wait for him to mature (when he becomes 200?) and have his own soul weapon (I hope his grandfather won't die though). His grandfather is still alive so his father has no soul weapon?

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm...I believe it has to be Rai...
    I always look forward to what he is says...but not the serious stuff, like when he talked before the children who got the news that their memories will be erased...but when he wants ramen, or taunts Franky...

The next one is RK1...I just love people with PC skills

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Passionate Member 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! scav's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't have any favorite character. i like them all. the good thing with noblesse, it's each secondary character is well developed, the story ain't just focused on Rai and Frank.They're all special so i tend to like them all. however i like more Rai, Frankenstein, Sunwoo, M-21, than the others. For M-21 i expect alot from him, he's like another main char, the same goes for Sunwoo. At the beginning i even thought that Sunwoo and Rai were the main chars.
    Last edited by scav; June 22, 2011 at 05:11 PM.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic136240_54.gif

20. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

1st place Frankenstein
    awesome sense of humor, very smart, sharp and best of all never fails to surprise the readers

2nd Reigs
    initialy i disliked him, but later kinda he got better, he is quite understanding but doesnt show that side of his much
    i became his fan after the panel in which he shouted i am not reigs i am no 3 of RK 4
    that was some what funny and a great show aired by the little boy
    hope he will get stronger than his grandpa/ old clan leader

3rd M21
    some times he annoys me by shouting at Tao and the other guy for being gloomy etc but over all nice character, sets his eyes on improvement and has a decent moral ground but is still cool and some what bad ass, not like saint Goku or saint naruto even though he like them care for his friends
    he became one of my fav when the D5 were holding him as hostage, the way he toyed with D5 was worth a watch, and later he helped the children too

4 th Shinwoo
    not much to say apart from i generally like these kind of characters (only that always they are shown to have 0 brain cells annoy me much)

5 th Rai
    i really liked it when he said KNEEL
    or i didnt permit you to move
    that was some mojo
    Last edited by shaheer; June 23, 2011 at 05:54 AM.

22. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    5 th Rai
    i really liked it when he said KNEEL
    or i didnt permit you to move
    that was some mojo
    That is one of my favorite part in the series. I went bonkers when Rai said Kneel. Some may see it as arrogance but I see it as total domination.

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Fashionable Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinsatsu's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    That is one of my favorite part in the series. I went bonkers when Rai said Kneel. Some may see it as arrogance but I see it as total domination.
    Total domination. What an awesome way to describe it. Surely Rai is one of my top favorite characters as well. But he is the main character, and I always prefer secondary characters over the main one... And I tend to exclude the fan's top favorites ... But Frankenstein is just too awesome to be ignored.
    M-21 Is a very interesting character too. His goal is so simple and the way he became a good character was well done. Being a werewolf-like human added to his awesomeness. Also, I think that he will show more talent in the future.

26. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Some may see it as arrogance but I see it as total domination.
    hell ya, Total domination is the right word
    so from now on this specific move is christened such, as we ve seen that the Mind control tech is not limited to this move only, and this move though a part of Mind tech deserves a better name
    Thorns TOTAL DOMINATION ftw

28. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Rai: this guy is plenty epic. I especially like the parts where he talks about food or tea. Yeah, he's hillarious.
    "[I]If you think I'm gonna sit here idly by and do nothing, then you're right, because that's what I do here.[/I]"

Steven Hyde

30. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast