Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Noblesse character in 2011?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cadis Etrama di Raizel

4 44.44%
  • Frankenstein

4 44.44%
  • M-21

0 0%
  • Raskreia (the current lord)

0 0%
  • Seira J. Royard

1 11.11%
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Character in the Series?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Your favorite character in the series?

So... What about the idea of a regular poll every 100 chapter with a limit of votes? It is needed because Charlie voted in everybody! XD

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that idea works.

Rai- He gets along with everyone so far(maybe not the current lord, but we don't really know). I also like his reactions to ramen, especially when he reacted more to the ramen compared to Ragnorak.
    Frankenstein- He is really reliable and saves M21, Tao, and Takeo. He also strengthens and gives regular check ups to them. I like his dark aura, and how he spared Takeo rather than killing him.
    Mr. Park- I like the reaction he gives to each foreigner that comes to his class, Gejutel, Rai, Seira and Regis. It was really funny when Gejetul thought Mr. Park was a combat agent.
    Current Lord- I mistaken the current lord for the previous lord on the poll, but I found it amusing how much she changed after the lord's message.
    Takeo- Who doesn't like snipers? I like how he cares for his friends, like when M21 got injured by Rael.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

I forgot to add someone:

Seira- I like her personality. She has to constantly take care of Regis, and she promptly goes to save him after he gets captured. She is a great cook, it would be funny if she could cook better ramen than Franky.
    Last edited by lawrence; August 28, 2011 at 04:19 PM.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Since the annual poll is now up and stickyd to the noblesse thread. I'm temporarily closing this thread until that poll off is finished. ©~Charlie
    ©~Charlie

MH's Most Passionate Member 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member scav's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Annual Special Character Poll: Who is your favorite Noblesse character?

i think it would have been better if Rai and Frank were added on the poll only on the last round. IF you put the best characters right from the beginning everybody will vote for them and u won't be able to make a ranking. anyway i voted for Rai ofc, he's the best

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

i think it should've been
    first round: only the minor character.
    round 2: the minor character who won the first round go on the round 2 with some better characters, etc....

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1) Rai
    2) Previous Lord
    3)Franky
    4)Gejetul
    5)Siera
    6)RK-4 and rest of clan leaders

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

I voted for the previous lord though, we didn't see much of him but he was really funny. I didn't choose Rai or franky because the other characters won't get much votes if most people voted for them.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted M-21 and I wanted to vote for Takeo...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MidnightAngel's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Voted for Takeo :3

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scav View Post
    i think it would have been better if Rai and Frank were added on the poll only on the last round. IF you put the best characters right from the beginning everybody will vote for them and u won't be able to make a ranking. anyway i voted for Rai ofc, he's the best

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

i think it should've been
    first round: only the minor character.
    round 2: the minor character who won the first round go on the round 2 with some better characters, etc....
    If you only include minor characters, they only people that would be there would be the Union people excluding Rk-4 and Dr. Crombell. There would be 9 people. So the rounds may go like this:

Round 1:

M-24, Krans, Jake, Mary, Yuriyz, Dr. Ariz, Hammer, Shark, Lt. Simon.

Round 2:

The humans, Shinwoo and the others, and the victors from round 1.

Round 3:

Clan leaders, Rael, Regis, Central Order, previous lord and the victors from round 2.

Round 4:

Rai, Frankenstien, CL, Rk-4(excluding Regis), Dr. Crombell, and the victors of round 3.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Btw when I say clan leaders, I mean each clan leader is a seperate person and you can't vote for all the clan leaders.

I don't know what we do after the fourth round though...

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

@scav and lawrence: Thank you for the suggestions, guys. I think for this first try, we can try with the current system we have. Later on, if there are some flaws or anything disappointing or not satisfying, we can decide on how the next annual poll should work. ^__^

Strangely I voted for Raskreia. XD Not that I like her more above Rai and Frank, but she is also my favorite and I think she deserves a vote in this. Although we didn't see her for around a hundred chapter (even more maybe), she had been doing an awesome role. Being the leader of the strong creatures, she had to live through such hard times, especially about how people doubted her and that betrayal. Yet she persevered, and managed to come this far where she learned the truth. She is inspiring in case of staying strong and heads up even though you face hard times; I like that from her. :3

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You only see the current lord after chapter 170, and you don't even see her face at that point. I picked the previous lord, even though he is only shown during flashbacks. His personality is really funny along with some of his messages.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Rai! When he realized he was stuck in the house because he can't open the door or window was one of the best moments of any manga ever!

The Previous Lord is second followed by Franky.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I was seeing how yahoo sports do their rank (top ten) of best fighters... They call 20 guys and they choose who they prefer from 1st to 10th (1st person gets 10 points, 2nd gets 9, and so goes on until 10th guy gets 1 point)

After that they just sum the points to do an accurate rank, this way would be hard on the moderators because there would be more people voting here and it would have to be done manually instead of a poll, but it is a great way to rank characters don't you think?

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    I was seeing how yahoo sports do their rank (top ten) of best fighters... They call 20 guys and they choose who they prefer from 1st to 10th (1st person gets 10 points, 2nd gets 9, and so goes on until 10th guy gets 1 point)

After that they just sum the points to do an accurate rank, this way would be hard on the moderators because there would be more people voting here and it would have to be done manually instead of a poll, but it is a great way to rank characters don't you think?
    That is an interesting idea, but yeah, that's gonna take manual work to sum the points for each characters. XD Though it is still possible. Rather than doing with 10 characters, we can do it with top 3 favorite or top 5 favorite character to decrease the workload if needed. Definitely gonna be considered for the next annual poll!

And a week has passed since the first post was made, and it concluded the first round of this first annual poll! The poll is closed temporary as we added more names there. Stay tuned! ^__^
    Last edited by phio_chan; September 07, 2011 at 02:15 AM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Just to see how was their rank...
    Coincidentally the first place took all the 20 votes for first place (something Rai would problaby do too) and had 200 points, and the second place took all the votes for second (something Franky would do too) and had 180 points. The others had differents points...

TOP 10:
    01- Anderson Silva (200 poinst)
    02- Georges St. Pierre (180 points)
    03- José Aldo (150 points)
    04- Jon Jones (145)
    05- Frankie Edgar (114)
    06- Dominick Cruz (105)
    07- Cain Veslasquez (71)
    08- Jon Ficth (34)
    tied 09- Gilbert Melendez (32)
    T 09- Gray Maynard (32)

• Votes for others: Jake Shields 19; Rashad Evans 11; Nick Diaz, B.J. Penn 5; Dan Henderson 4; Mauricio Rua 3; Junior Dos Santos, Lyoto Machida 2.

So... it is a very good way to make a ranking right? Very accurate. Since only 15 voted so far it wouldn't be so hard..
    Last edited by ErosVp; September 07, 2011 at 12:21 PM.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, this is what I propose. Rather than re-doing the whole round, we can try to use that system for the upcoming rounds. After searching around, I think the only name which didn't participate in the first round was only Yuriy. Correct me if I'm wrong, as the first round used the names of the students (Shinwoo and friends), the Union (Crombel and friends, except Yuriy), and all nobles. I don't think there are many characters left to insert in this second round.

That way, we would apply that rank-based-on-points system starting from the current names available. For this round, you guys can choose your three favorite characters. For the second round, from nine names above (or ten if we still want to consider Yuriy) we will eliminate two lowest names, and eliminate another two names for the second round. We will vote at the poll for the first position, while the points system will show the runner ups. XD

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast