Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Nobles Discussion Thread

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Nobles Discussion Thread

This thread is for discussions about Nobles, their clans, etc.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nobles Discussion Thread

Out of all the nobles Rael doesn't behave like the other Nobles and he doesn't possess the pride of a Noble. He is kinda the opposite of a Noble, in my opinion, he is nothing more than a spoiled brat. He is the type of character, who would use any opportunity to satisfy his ego.The latest chapter portraits it well. And most importantly he doesn't have dignity nor does he emits elegance.

Credits:Shinsatsu

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't agree more

He is definitely a lot different from the other Nobles we have seen so far, and with the last chapter we got the confirmation, that it isn't because of the fact that the Kertia Clan is like that .
    We got to know his brother, that is the current leader of the Kertia Clan and he is a very honourable man.
    So so far Rael is really an exception.
    Maybe we are going to get to know more Nobles like Rael.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

True, Rael has been a disappointment compared to other Nobels we have see so far. He lacked all of their traits. Come to think of it, none of the Nobels have shown the grace Rai has shown. This arc would shed more light on Nobels I assume. I am interested to see, will the events and the progress of the organization would make them come to war with them or will they remain hidden as they are right now.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Other nobles I've seen so far aside Rai are only Regis and Seira. They said to come to investigate the hospital incident, but then, after finding out the truth, I didn't really see them going back to where they came from or something like that. Surely they are a part of a bigger noble family? I'm just a bit curious there. Over time they seem to be too fond of South Korea.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Other nobles I've seen so far aside Rai are only Regis and Seira. They said to come to investigate the hospital incident, but then, after finding out the truth, I didn't really see them going back to where they came from or something like that. Surely they are a part of a bigger noble family? I'm just a bit curious there. Over time they seem to be too fond of South Korea.
    Well read this after Regis and M-21 would be in Franky's house:

Spoiler show
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quite a random thought of me today, but I was wondering about the actual world of nobles. What do you think they are actually doing? Up to 200 chapters, all we ever seen so far are the clan leaders and the lord. They were talking about serious business; about their relationship with humans. But besides all those politic issues, what are they up to actually? Do they only lay lazy every single day without doing anything, or maybe they are behind great achievements happened at the human world?

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting thoughts, with life span of 100s of years, I don't suppose they can find enough activities to be busy all the time. What I feel, beings of higher powers and the pride they have, they would at least be interested in the affairs of humans. Were they monitoring of the advancements humans made over the years, I hope so. However, it does not look like they are very up to date of present human world. If only they had internet, they sure could kill sometime .

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if everyone had forgotten about Rael?

He has been missing for quite some time now. Back then we predicted that he would appear soon, but yet until this far he hasn't shown any signs of returning. What is he doing? What would he do when he return? What kind of role would he play in this current situation? It is hard for me to decide since obviously Rael wouldn't gang up with Frank and friends, but I also doubt that he would care much about the agency or Union because he doesn't like humans that much and all that he cares is about powering up himself. ^^;

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, let's see... with things like they're now, I actually can see him coming to help fighting Cerberus. That's only because of Rai's condition and the power of Cerberus. Now I kinda can't see Rai's group defeating them alone. Technically, they could, but we can expect that not everyone will win their fight (Seira can win, RK deserves to win after all the times when they had to be saved, dunno about Regis, I imagine Franky won't be eager to fight if he feels he needs to protect Rai/hold him out of the fights).. So I guess Rael appearing to fight Union would be almost a lifesaver. He won't probably become a friend of Rai's group, but yeah..
    Or he'll come to save Seira

ex oriente lux

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

That is true, but if we think about how back then Frank fought Rael when he wanted to bring Seira back to Lukedonia... and when he had to fight RK-4 and Frank which made Rajak knew about his secret soul weapon and hurt Rajak too... Not really many reasons for him to help those people. ^^; His power indeed would be a great addition to Rai's team, I'm just not sure of the motivation.

Seira... probably. Hopefully he still has that feelings for her so he would help them.

New Reply