Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Role of Werewolves in the Series?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The role of werewolves in the series?

there is going to be a female (too many male leads already) werewolf probably would come to the school cuz she can smell m21, then the yakuza teacher would see her and send her to frank, just like rai, regis and seira.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I really wish we can see M-21 transform into a more werewolf-ish form. Having new werewolf characters would be too sweet. However, I am not sure where would they stand or who would they side with.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    I really wish we can see M-21 transform into a more werewolf-ish form. Having new werewolf characters would be too sweet. However, I am not sure where would they stand or who would they side with.
    Good question.... will there be a clash of wolves and nobles? That'd be something to see as well.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner vonviking's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that we have the official creation of RK-5 to include both Franky and Seira I think it is going to be time for one of two things. Either an independent training arc or a Werewolve befriending arc. Either of which I would happily read. The training arc I think has a slightly higher probability since in the previous chapter Franky was training and the 5 mentioned they needed to get stronger. But if they start a new arc it has ALWAYS started with the addition of new characters, think about it: M21, then Regis and Seira, then Tao and Takeo, then Regis's grandfather for the Lukedonia arc, and most recently Sangeen and Yonsu. If the new arc starts with a new character I am really hoping for a lady werewolve like joshua019 mentioned, with just Seira doing the fighting for the girls we need another strong girl to offset the horrible ratio currently existing in the house. 6 to 1...not kewl.
    "But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams beneath your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams..." -William Butler Yeats

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

So after reading through 250 chapters of Noblesse ... werewolves are nothing more than teasing so far.
    On many instances I hoped it would be played out a bit, for example in Lukedonia when they fought in the full moon, but it wasn't even mentioned. Guess we'll have to wait for a blood moon or a lunar eclipse or something?

As some of you already said, it's the full transformation of M-21 we're waiting for here. I can already imagine how that arc will start off in school, make him transform, wreak havoc in the city and some werewolves will come to korea to investigate it - because that's how Noblesse works. On the other hand, one can still dream about how M-21, maybe together with with the T-wins will go to Transylvania in search for the wolves and get himself a proper name there... maybe in a summer break if korean schools got something like that... with Rai hibernating (in summer ) and Regis having his coming out of age.

That said, I hope they still exist in the storyline, they're well hidden after all. If they don't, the M-100 experiments are a lousy compensation, even more so since they're not all showing werewolf characteristica as we recently learned. Crombel being one would fit in quite well I suppose, since he's gotta get the material for his experiments from somewhere and also would explain the origin of his power - similar but not the same as Frankensteins. Then again he could have just as well hunted down the werewolves for that purpose :/

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

i have a feeling that one of the elders will be a werewolf

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shinsengumi View Post
    i have a feeling that one of the elders will be a werewolf
    That's scary, LOL~ Because from what we see with M-21, they can have enormous power, although if we compare it to vampires it might still be slightly below. Not to mention humans really love experiments so I can't imagine at all...

But that's an interesting theory. I just can't help wondering if there are vampires inside the Union, would they have sensed each other, and fought before. Since in all stories I've ever heard, they are eternal enemies. <3

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I also believe there's a werewolf in the Union. Just look at the name of the organization itself, it may very well be a union of humans, nobles and werewolves.

I also think that Crombell might have werewolf based powers. We know he has Frankens notes and its been said that their powers are similar but while Frankens powers are based off of Nobles maybe Crombells is based off of werewolves.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    ... I just can't help wondering if there are vampires inside the Union, would they have sensed each other, and fought before. Since in all stories I've ever heard, they are eternal enemies. <3 ...
    They might have pretty serious reason for actually joined the powers with "exact opposites", but I must admit, it most probably isn't really peaceful cooperation. Just from looking at elders, who had been showed until now, they don't have any "friendly" feelings towards each other, it's more like "cat-dog" (or cat-mouse in some cases) friendship ... so, maybe vampires and werewolves had been forced to cooperate, despite hating each other ... some goals just need another hands to achieve and then, hatred must go (temporarily, of course) out of the way.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2