Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

107 78.10%
  • Hiruzen

30 21.90%
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Naruto vs Hiruzen

SCHWING LORD 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto vs Hiruzen

this keeps the others ones nicely aligned

Naruto is currently amongst the most powerful and deadly shinobi on the planet and is the current Jinchuuriki of the Nine-Tails, having fully tamed its chakra, achieving what has been called “Rikudou Mode”. He has also taken Rasengan to a level that its creator, Namikaze Minato, could only dream of by creating the monstrous Fuuton Rasenshuriken. Additionally he has mastered the ancient arts of Sage Mode and is able to greatly enhance his body and abilities with it. Naruto is known for being highly unpredictable in battle and a cunning fighter, and is a master of the Kage Bunshin technique, which is also his favorite technique in battle.

Student of the first two Hokage and teacher of the legendary Sannin, Konohagakure's Third Hokage is a very powerful and accomplished shinobi, having earned such lofty epithets as "The Professor" and "God of Shinobi." Noted as the strongest Hokage Konohagakure ever had, he stands as the longest living and longest reigning Hokage, but with his old age, he has become a shadow of his former self, although he still was able to face off impressively against his two predecessor Hokage and his student Orochimaru. He is a master of all forms of shinobi combat and an encyclopedia of jutsu, said to know all of the techniques of Konoha. He is capable of using Katon and Doton. He can summon the Monkey King, Enma, who can transform into a protective cage or an adamantine staff of variable size to be wielded by Hiruzen.

Cast your vote and discuss (logically) why you voted for who you voted for. Have fun, but keep it clean!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto vs Hiruzen

There's not alot Hiruzen can do to win this fight. There are no jutu that he could hit Naruto with that has been shown to be powerful enough to take down a jinchuuriki with a chakra shroud, let alone the strongest chakra shroud in the series. And with no Genjutsu, Naruto's most glaring weakness can't be exploited.

No speed to defend against his attacks or make his own connect, no strength to hurt him if he ever DOES hit him, and no stamina to continue delivering the amount of deadly attacks needed to put him down.

It's a stomp, really. Unfortunately. THIS is what I meant about ninja status meaning nothing in the face of an overwhelming difference in power or a crippling weakness. Or in this particular case: both.

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kelv015's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    There's not alot Hiruzen can do to win this fight. There are no jutu that he could hit Naruto with that has been shown to be powerful enough to take down a jinchuuriki with a chakra shroud, let alone the strongest chakra shroud in the series. And with no Genjutsu, Naruto's most glaring weakness can't be exploited.

No speed to defend against his attacks or make his own connect, no strength to hurt him if he ever DOES hit him, and no stamina to continue delivering the amount of deadly attacks needed to put him down.

It's a stomp, really. Unfortunately. THIS is what I meant about ninja status meaning nothing in the face of an overwhelming difference in power or a crippling weakness. Or in this particular case: both.
    I, agree. Hiruzen just has so little stamina when compared to a Base Naruto, let alone a SM Naruto or Rikudo Cloak Naruto. Naruto takes this one no matter how I see it. Hiruzen's best bet would be for Naruto to go with SM since in RM he would probably not even touch him...but, in SM...he would still stomp. A single kick or punch from Naruto would literally send Hiruzen flying, plus he has even more endurance in this mode...

5. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto_Rasengan's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to say Naruto would take this but I wouldn't underestimate Hiruzen. This is going to be a tough one.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto takes this because Sarutobi has not shown all that much. Naruto has the edge in all categories apart from knowledge, so he would be able to maintain an advantage against anything Sarutobi throws at him.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DaHeroic1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Man I really wish we could have seen a prime Hiruzen but even so I still not entirely sure yet if Hiruzen has absolutely no chance. He could use the five pronged seal that Orochimaru used on Naruto to mess up his chakra making it impossible for him to use the foxes chakra and also making it impossible for him to balance out his chakra for sage mode. Also Enma would give Naruto alot of trouble as he was able to hold off Hashirama, and Tobirama by himself. Hiruzen also has earth element techniques for defense like the mud wall, and earth substitution and he could make the battle field slippery with his mud to slow down Naruto's mobility. Naruto would most likely win but I want to hold off on my vote and see if anything comes up.

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiruzen is a very strong shinobi , but Naruto nowadays is just to much for Hiruzen to take.
    Naruto can even keep up with "the most fast shinobi alive"
    Hiruzen wouldn't be able of catching Naruto off guard , so there isn't a single chance for him to end winning this fight

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashidad's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, i'm torn on this one.And i shouldn't be really.It should be Naruto win,by way of ''sexy no jutus''...pmsl.The thing is, no matter how old Hiruzen is.He has an array of knowledge,and for that matter.Hidden ''kinjutsu'' he could call upon,should the need arise?and boy would it arise lol.

Naruto should be able to out last him in all honesty.As mentioned,the gulf in strenght is possibly too much to make up.Hiruzen without any seen or known use of genjutsu.Would have to try and seal naruto movements and seal him entirely.And we've recently seen.(with iruka)that naruto can burn thru certain seals in just sennin mode..i mean sage mode lol.I'm gonna hold off on my vote for a hot minute...mods you couldn't put him up against sasuke or something...geez l

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakashidad View Post
    Man, i'm torn on this one.And i shouldn't be really.It should be Naruto win,by way of ''sexy no jutus''...pmsl.The thing is, no matter how old Hiruzen is.He has an array of knowledge,and for that matter.Hidden ''kinjutsu'' he could call upon,should the need arise?and boy would it arise lol.

Naruto should be able to out last him in all honesty.As mentioned,the gulf in strenght is possibly too much to make up.Hiruzen without any seen or known use of genjutsu.Would have to try and seal naruto movements and seal him entirely.And we've recently seen.(with iruka)that naruto can burn thru certain seals in just sennin mode..i mean sage mode lol.I'm gonna hold off on my vote for a hot minute...mods you couldn't put him up against sasuke or something...geez l
    He will eventually face Sasuke most probably, because after waltzing through this round, he will waltz through the next as well...as the chapters in the manga progress he might get even stronger, so...and once the manga hero would win a tournament...

So there's no question that Naruto wins this fight, for all the reason that were mentioned before and others as well.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i give to naruto.hiruzen was wise and strong also but against this naruto right now after learning sennin-mode and how to used the kyuubi power, naruto is another league.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member biggchiefmo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiruzen's best bet in this fight is to go straight to the reaper death seal which would kill them both, other than that i dont see what else he can do, though i'm sure he has much more jutsu at his disposal than Naruto the problem as previously stated is his chakra capacity and stamina which Naruto has almost an endless supply of. Plus Naruto's wind style RS has more destructive power than the 3rd has ever witnessed next to a rampaging demon fox, and is extremely hard to escape from. But Hiruzen's biggest obstacle with Naruto is not knowing if he's fighting the real one or just a clever decoy that allows Naruto the time to sneak attack with his more devastating jutsus.

Naruto Wins!!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I would say Hiruzen has genjutsu. I mean he is hailed as someone who has practically every tecnique in the hidden leaf. The problem is he hasn't actually shown specifically what ones. However Naruto would have trouble with a fair few of them, seeing his general weakness against genjutsy. Also just the sheer variety of jutsu would be a hell of a lot for Naruto to 'figure out a strategy' against. I'm not saying one will win yet, I'm just trying to justify Hiruzen's side a bit since everyone has immediately fallen against him

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sevenheadedmirror's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Hard fight. The fact is that while Hiruzen is known for being capable to use all the jutsu from the village; Naruto has an advantage out of those who clearly the old Kage wouldn't have had, like the sannin-mode or the kyuubi control. A young Hiruzen would have made Naruto his bitch in a heartbeat yet this is the old one, whose condition was so poor his ANBU squad grew worried because he did three Kage bunshin. Stamina wins this fight Naruto wins.

PS:Hiruzen by all means doesn't know three techniques: Rasengan, summon related jutsus (he can't get into sannin mode because you have to be a toad summoner, he can't use Manda or the enormous healing larvae for the same reason) and kekkei genkai everything else is his domain.
    Last edited by Sevenheadedmirror; June 17, 2011 at 11:44 PM.
    To in infer something and pose it as implied in the source is to justify something.
    The justification that an arc or a story sucks because the author is as tired as us from it can't apply since it's the author's fault it sucks to begin with.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i go with naruto, sarutobi probably has nothing to counter narutos speed and power plus in summonings bunta would hold an edge over enma. plus i think the frs would be to much for sarutobi to counter as well. plus in a hand to hand fight narutos frog katas would be unblock-able and the ability to hit opponents even if missed should be a big surprise.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lelo's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

wow Im surprised how easily everyone thinks the 3rd would lose. He would lose but he knows 1000 jutsus. Atleast 1 one them should be affective against Naruto. But still Naruto would get back up like he always does and finish the 3rd off. Naruto's speed, Kyuubi and Sage mode is too much for the 3rd

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast