Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kimimaro

98 83.05%
  • Zabuza

20 16.95%
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kimimaro vs Zabuza

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kimimaro vs Zabuza

kubikiri bochou can use kimimaro's blood but it would be meaningless. it's interesting the point someone said,what if zabuza's mist makes zabuza unable to see and the silent zabuza slice his eyes? kimimaro wouldn't be able to see,but he would kill whoever is around him with his best dance.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How come nobody is mentioning Zabuza's waterfall jutsu? That should make things more interesting right? As for the fight itself, it is a fight that is not easy for any of these fighters. Once Zabuza activates his mist, Kimimaro will activate his bone shield and most likely his cursed seal. Zabuza will know where Kimimaro is however he will not be able to attack. On the flip side, Kimimaro will not know where Zabuza is, however he can use his Bone Forest technique to attack the whole area possibly hitting Zabuza. It is a complete stalemate in my opinion. And if we do go by stats, these two are dead even.

Now if Zabuza can continuously attack Kimimaro with water jutsu from a range and attempt to drown him, possibly giving him a win. However, if Kimimaro gets within a decent range of Zabuza, things will definitely be in Kimimaro's favor, even more so because we have no clue if Zabuza's sword can cut through Kimimaro's bones.

So I don't know, I'm waiting for some more opinions.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eefrit View Post
    How come nobody is mentioning Zabuza's waterfall jutsu? That should make things more interesting right? As for the fight itself, it is a fight that is not easy for any of these fighters. Once Zabuza activates his mist, Kimimaro will activate his bone shield and most likely his cursed seal. Zabuza will know where Kimimaro is however he will not be able to attack. On the flip side, Kimimaro will not know where Zabuza is, however he can use his Bone Forest technique to attack the whole area possibly hitting Zabuza. It is a complete stalemate in my opinion. And if we do go by stats, these two are dead even.

Now if Zabuza can continuously attack Kimimaro with water jutsu from a range and attempt to drown him, possibly giving him a win. However, if Kimimaro gets within a decent range of Zabuza, things will definitely be in Kimimaro's favor, even more so because we have no clue if Zabuza's sword can cut through Kimimaro's bones.

So I don't know, I'm waiting for some more opinions.
    I think the reason for that is being buried few hundred(?) meters underground and having experienced crushing pressure yet he still managed to survive, too bad the illness got the best of him...so most probably he will manage to survive every water jutsu Zabuza has with even less injuries

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

i am gonna go with "zabuza of the silent kill"

last time we saw kimmi fight he was on par with lee and gara, while zabuza had its with kakashi, at that time 2nd or 3rd strongest ninja in konoha

about kimmis last dance, well he wouldnt end up in ground so he couldnt surprise zabuza and mostly he would waste all his chakra on such attack
    about other dances, well for anything bigger then few bones, he has to curse, making his own doom

on other hand zabuza just has to put up his mist, and i dont belive kimmi can find him anymore

i belive zabuza can win in game of attrition and in game of speed

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    last time we saw kimmi fight he was on par with lee and gara, while zabuza had its with kakashi, at that time 2nd or 3rd strongest ninja in konoha
    Last time we saw Kimi he was suffering from a fatal disease that left him paralyzed. He was literally paralyzed and made himself move through sheer force of will. Anything that he did in that fight with Lee and Gaara couldn't have been more than a sliver of his real power. And Kimimaro also took out hundreds of Kybui Naruto clones and Kybui Naruto himself without getting touched - before that fight that was unheard of.

And why is releasing his Cursed Seal his "doom"?

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MonsterEnvy's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by khar2 View Post

about kimmis last dance, well he wouldnt end up in ground so he couldnt surprise zabuza and mostly he would waste all his chakra on such attack
    about other dances, well for anything bigger then few bones, he has to curse, making his own doom

on other hand zabuza just has to put up his mist, and i dont belive kimmi can find him anymore

Zabuza has no counter to the last dance and it has not been shown to use lots of chakra

Kimmimaro is faster then him and he does not need his curse seal to bring out large ammounts of bones and it won't kill him to use his curse

if the mist is put up all he has to do is use the last dance or just fire bone bullets everywere its not like Zabuza can hurt him anyway
    Know your Place Humans

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
    Last time we saw Kimi he was suffering from a fatal disease that left him paralyzed. He was literally paralyzed and made himself move through sheer force of will. Anything that he did in that fight with Lee and Gaara couldn't have been more than a sliver of his real power. And Kimimaro also took out hundreds of Kybui Naruto clones and Kybui Naruto himself without getting touched - before that fight that was unheard of.

And why is releasing his Cursed Seal his "doom"?
    yep and that is nice, situation with itachi was same
    but just because he was sick dosnt mean he would be 10 times stronger/ faster if he was healthy(in japan when you are about to die you fight best)

also what he did was about his max, there would be no bigger jutsus, no nothing new,so to say just like with itachi it was his max

about speed, well we saw when neji attacked hinata we saw how much faster jounins are compared to genins, and here comes comparation of speed among lee, gara, and kimmi

seel being doom, well you know about statement that CS lv 2 eats chakra like mad and it eats body or something, and we saw kimmi has to enter seal do do anything more then bullets and casual sward, so if zabuza attacks he and he has to defeand he has to engage CS
    (most of my comparation of sick kimmi is based on sick itachi, i mean if itachi was any faster itachi would become a fucking raikage)

and if zabuza turns mist there is no way kimmi can attack him, and defense would be taksing because of CS, and if kimmi persists on defense zabuza can do water jutsus

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnvy View Post
    Zabuza has no counter to the last dance and it has not been shown to use lots of chakra

Kimmimaro is faster then him and he does not need his curse seal to bring out large ammounts of bones and it won't kill him to use his curse

if the mist is put up all he has to do is use the last dance or just fire bone bullets everywere its not like Zabuza can hurt him anyway
    what was the last dance???

hmm every time i think when kimmi was growing something more then sward seal on chest was expanding, but i will look again

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Zabuza's silent killing technique won't work here since Kimimaro can reinforce his body with his bones, making him nearly impossible to kill. Kimimaro easily dealing with Lee, who had speed comparable to Kakashi.

His last dance would still be quite the surprised once used and he doesn't require his CS to create bigger bones. And if Zabuza used the mist, then Kimimaro will be free to use his last dance to completely counter it.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Zabuza's silent killing technique won't work here since Kimimaro can reinforce his body with his bones, making him nearly impossible to kill. Kimimaro easily dealing with Lee, who had speed comparable to Kakashi.

His last dance would still be quite the surprised once used and he doesn't require his CS to create bigger bones. And if Zabuza used the mist, then Kimimaro will be free to use his last dance to completely counter it.
    if he makes iner bones he wont be able to move, also big question is can bones resist big sword

and last dance wouldnt be much of a surprise if kimmi wouldnt end up under the ground, and even if kimmi did it what would stop zabuza just to move out of the range

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    ep and that is nice, situation with itachi was same
    but just because he was sick dosnt mean he would be 10 times stronger/ faster if he was healthy(in japan when you are about to die you fight best)

also what he did was about his max, there would be no bigger jutsus, no nothing new,so to say just like with itachi it was his max

about speed, well we saw when neji attacked hinata we saw how much faster jounins are compared to genins, and here comes comparation of speed among lee, gara, and kimmi

seel being doom, well you know about statement that CS lv 2 eats chakra like mad and it eats body or something, and we saw kimmi has to enter seal do do anything more then bullets and casual sward, so if zabuza attacks he and he has to defeand he has to engage CS
    (most of my comparation of sick kimmi is based on sick itachi, i mean if itachi was any faster itachi would become a fucking raikage)

and if zabuza turns mist there is no way kimmi can attack him, and defense would be taksing because of CS, and if kimmi persists on defense zabuza can do water jutsus
    I'm sorry to be rude, but this entire post was just no. There isn't a single well-defined argument in it, so I stand by my post. And as far as we know, Itachi and Kimimaro suffered from completely different diseases, so they can't really be used to compare to each other for these purposes.

Quote Quote:
    if he makes iner bones he wont be able to move, also big question is can bones resist big sword
    Why wouldn't he be able to move? That doesn't make any sense. And I'm 100% positive his bones can stand up to Kubakiri (sp?). Chakra enhanced blades couldn't cut through his bones and those have cut everything like warm butter as far as we've seen. And IIRC, Kubikiri was almost cut in half by Bee with his chakra enhanced swords, so there's a comparison of strength.
    Last edited by White Silver King; June 21, 2011 at 04:12 PM.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry to be rude, but this entire post was just no. There isn't a single well-defined argument in it, so I stand by my post. And as far as we know, Itachi and Kimimaro suffered from completely different diseases, so they can't really be used to compare to each other for these purposes.
    maybe it could be, i dont know, i just cant shake feeling he failed agains 2 rookies

Why wouldn't he be able to move? That doesn't make any sense. And I'm 100% positive his bones can stand up to Kubakiri (sp?). Chakra enhanced blades couldn't cut through his bones and those have cut everything like warm butter as far as we've seen. And IIRC, Kubikiri was almost cut in half by Bee with his chakra enhanced swords, so there's a comparison of strength.
    really, fuck me i dont remmember that???

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Well then, f*** you xDDD (joking)

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/531/9
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe it could be, i dont know, i just cant shake feeling he failed agains 2 rookies
    kimi? he didn't fail, his disease just killed him before he could kill gaara and lee

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member biggchiefmo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kimimaro falls under a very special umbrella of ninja that are so over powered that they cant be killed, so Kishi takes them out with and unexplained disease, just like Itachi. Judging from the pic posted above i'm totally sure that Zabuza has 0% chance of winning, I mean his trump card is his silent killing techs which involve them mist in which he himself cant see through, when all Kimimaro's bones are out get close to him when you are unable to see his bones is suicide.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    Well then, f*** you xDDD (joking)

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/531/9
    thank you, i just need to find a new girl
    wow i missed that, nice

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    kimi? he didn't fail, his disease just killed him before he could kill gaara and lee
    i dont know, i still have feeling if it was kakashi against gara and lee, or gai(it would go waaaaaam for both of them) kimmi just wasnt fast
    i know my arguments arent best with him being sick, but i dont know i still have feeling he fought rookies and zabuza fought elite

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast