Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

107 78.10%
  • Hiruzen

30 21.90%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Naruto vs Hiruzen

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto vs Hiruzen

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    There's not alot Hiruzen can do to win this fight. There are no jutu that he could hit Naruto with that has been shown to be powerful enough to take down a jinchuuriki with a chakra shroud, let alone the strongest chakra shroud in the series. And with no Genjutsu, Naruto's most glaring weakness can't be exploited.

No speed to defend against his attacks or make his own connect, no strength to hurt him if he ever DOES hit him, and no stamina to continue delivering the amount of deadly attacks needed to put him down.

It's a stomp, really. Unfortunately. THIS is what I meant about ninja status meaning nothing in the face of an overwhelming difference in power or a crippling weakness. Or in this particular case: both.
    IMO if we had more info about Hiruzen and we saw him fight alot more, id say he has a shot at beating current Naruto.

For the sakes of debating, what would Naruto do at the face of a summon like Enma

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

@ Seven swords

I wouldnt say Prime Hiruzen would make Naruto his bitch, Maybe give him an extreme run for his money, but it would also be a close fight.

After re-reading the orochimaru Arc, i gotta say this isnt as one sided as we all think, yes If Naruto does get into RM he will Blitz Hiruzen into infinity, and SM would make him near invincible, but Hiruzen deploys crazy tactics, his like an old Naruto with less stamina.

He has a large array of jutsu, something Naruto lacks, and if he uses it wisely, he would beat the crap out of Naruto for a while. I guess atm Hiruzen hasnt shown anything powerful enough to actually harm Naruto, but if Naruto lets his guard down, he is in for a serious painless beating :P
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@jaymizzo: Honestly? I think Enma's nyoi bo form could tank blows from Naruto... but it doesn't matter because of the large scale of Naruto's attacks. If Naruto punches the bo while Hiruzen holds it in front of him to block an attack, he's just gonna have a massive, unbreakable bo shatter his chest when Naruto punches it through him, lmao. Or Rasengan coming from every angle... he can't defend against all of that.

Unless his floating form can maintain where it's sitting to block attacks from incoming attacks without moving I don't see it's defensive power counting for much. Though, I don't think it could hurt Naruto significantly in his Rikudo Mode either. If regular four tail Naruto's shroud could prevent the sharpest sword from cutting him, his Rikudo Mode should prevent the bo from breaking any bones. I would think.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    I wouldnt say Prime Hiruzen would make Naruto his bitch, Maybe give him an extreme run for his money, but it would also be a close fight.

After re-reading the orochimaru Arc, i gotta say this isnt as one sided as we all think, yes If Naruto does get into RM he will Blitz Hiruzen into infinity, and SM would make him near invincible, but Hiruzen deploys crazy tactics, his like an old Naruto with less stamina.

He has a large array of jutsu, something Naruto lacks, and if he uses it wisely, he would beat the crap out of Naruto for a while. I guess atm Hiruzen hasnt shown anything powerful enough to actually harm Naruto, but if Naruto lets his guard down, he is in for a serious painless beating :P
    so here is little bit of deduction, naruto in RM can keep up raikage RA1
    sasuke could to the same thing, and sasuke has 4,5 in speed, so if hruzen has same thing, naruto already cant speed blitz him

also hiruzen is high skilled ninja with huge area elemental jutsu, with high skills in taijutus,
    while naruto is one trick pony with one huge but slow jutsu, rasenga and his mode(i dont include KB because he cant use it in both modes)

so ill go with hiruzen because i like skill and versatillity beter then one trick pony guy, but i hope naruto will win because most of the hiruzen skills are unknown and if he progresses we cant have good debate that isnt based on popular hype

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto. Its not like Hiruzen will not try to defeat Naruto, but it will only end in.. trying Currently Naruto is just too much for that old man.
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by khar2 View Post
    so here is little bit of deduction, naruto in RM can keep up raikage RA1
    sasuke could to the same thing, and sasuke has 4,5 in speed, so if hruzen has same thing, naruto already cant speed blitz him

also hiruzen is high skilled ninja with huge area elemental jutsu, with high skills in taijutus,
    while naruto is one trick pony with one huge but slow jutsu, rasenga and his mode(i dont include KB because he cant use it in both modes)

so ill go with hiruzen because i like skill and versatillity beter then one trick pony guy, but i hope naruto will win because most of the hiruzen skills are unknown and if he progresses we cant have good debate that isnt based on popular hype
    Sasuke couldnt keep up with the Raikage....

I never wanted to make this an easy win for Naruto, but that Rasengan is enough to put Hiruzen into a coma.
    And Naruto in SM is way too Durable for any of Hiruzens Jutsus to hurt him, and his Taijutsu is strong enough to knock Hiruzen out. Naruto is also Extremely skilled and Brilliant Strategically and Tactically, i dont see Hiruzen fooling Naruto as much as Naruto fooling Hiruzen
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruffy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Naruto would win, but considering Hiruzen's fight against Orochimaru, they're is no way this would be an easy fight for Naruto. Even with SM and RM I'm sure Hiruzen would be able to put up a fight.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

everyone is sure Naruto is stronger,but remember that Hiruzen defeated hashirama and tobirama,and if he had had 10 years less,he would have killed Oro too,at the price of his life. but in this tournament it's more important who wins,then Hiruzen would have won against the 3 of them. here hiruzen is fighting at his best,then I'd say he is fighting after Mianto's death when he learnt the dead demon seal. I might agree with that who said Hiruzen at his best was almost at Nagato and minato's level. I think he was a bit less but he was a beast anyways. this is why I've voted for Hiruzen,because if he is at the level I've just said,he is able to defeat Hashirama,Tobirama and Orochimaru.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    everyone is sure Naruto is stronger,but remember that Hiruzen defeated hashirama and tobirama,and if he had had 10 years less,he would have killed Oro too,at the price of his life. but in this tournament it's more important who wins,then Hiruzen would have won against the 3 of them. here hiruzen is fighting at his best,then I'd say he is fighting after Mianto's death when he learnt the dead demon seal. I might agree with that who said Hiruzen at his best was almost at Nagato and minato's level. I think he was a bit less but he was a beast anyways. this is why I've voted for Hiruzen,because if he is at the level I've just said,he is able to defeat Hashirama,Tobirama and Orochimaru.
    Those where robots and not real things. Orochimaru was using them like puppets (close to). Also Hiruzen is the version just before he died.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think hiruzen can win this. Naruto is basially one of the strongest ninjas of his village and his hermit mode and jinchuriki mode allow him to fight evenly with the very best around. Stamina alone makes the whole difference. Hiruzen is extremely limited in that department while naruto has a near infinite supply of it from the kyubi and nature's energy.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Then Naruto wins,of course,if hiruzen isn't as he was after minato's death,naruto wins. naruto's speed owns hiruzen's. his few chakra would be the reason of his lost,against an amount as naruto's.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiruzen would actually win this one... Oh Wait... Nevermind... I'm Voting Naruto...

Hiruzen's Arsenal Of Techniques
    - Shadow Clones
    - Mass Shadow Clone Shuriken/Kunai
    - Various Katon
    - Various Doton
    - Taijutsu Great Enough To Stand Up To The 1st, 2nd, and Orochimaru Simultaneously (Granted it was mostly desperate defense)
    - Enma
    - Death God (Banned Because of Double Death)

Naruto's Arsenal Of Techniques
    - Mass Shadow Clone in Base Form
    - Rasengan (and slight variations)
    - Rasenshuriken (Throwable in Sagemode... Unused in RS Mode)
    - Durable In Sage Mode
    - Fast in Sage Mode, WTF Fast in RS Mode
    - Frog Summons
    - Sensing in Sage Mode and RS Mode
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Just to be perfectly fair, the only reason naruto would win this is because of HM and/or jinchuiriki mode. Normal mode naruto would get his ass handed to him with virtually no resistance whatsoever from him.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is fanboyism at it's purist level...

There's no way that Hiruzen would lose this one. Knowledge and untold amounts of battle experience alone would OWN Naruto. While Minato was off fighting Madara, Hiruzen was holding off a tailed beast. While figting the Kyuubi Hiruzen said, "not again...," while he was out of breath. That means that he deflected/handled a freakin tailed beast ball by himself. He knew more about jutsu and techniques than anyone introduced in the series so far. Hiruzen was a genius, he was taught by geniuses, all of his students were freakin geniuses. While standing a good amount of space away he read and later used Minato's Dead demon seal, by just looking at it. Hiruzen took on and defeated THREE KAGE level opponents at the same time with limited space, tools, and an emotional attachment to ALL of the combatants.

But you know what, all of that means nothing. Sure the man known as the "God of Shinobi" by the ENTIRE shinobi world, not just by his home villiage, would have a problem with an unexperienced kid...

Sure.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Hiruzen's best bet in this fight is to go straight to the reaper death seal which would kill them both, other than that i dont see what else he can do, though i'm sure he has much more jutsu at his disposal than Naruto the problem as previously stated is his chakra capacity and stamina which Naruto has almost an endless supply of. Plus Naruto's wind style RS has more destructive power than the 3rd has ever witnessed next to a rampaging demon fox, and is extremely hard to escape from. But Hiruzen's biggest obstacle with Naruto is not knowing if he's fighting the real one or just a clever decoy that allows Naruto the time to sneak attack with his more devastating jutsus.
    the seal doesnt work like that the one with more stamina and will will win look at orochimaru he was weak but strong enough to overpower hiruzen with the dead demon seal naruto takes this easily if his serious if not he may get pounded 5-10 times

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Naruto in sage mode literally has Sharingan he can sense ur energy path

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The death god seal is not an option here. In that regard the old man has to rely purely on speed, strength, stamina, and ninjutsu to win. Based on that consideration it is an unquestionable fact that hiruzen is dramatically inferior to naruto in terms of speed, strength and stamina. he might have better ninjutsu but how much would that help against naruto if a great number of them are most likely unusable due to sheer age? lets be realistic, the manga made it clear even KB was utterly unusable by hiruzen and the only reason it worked was basically because the old man had already given up on his life anyways.

how would hiruzen fare in a straught fight against naruto? Right now there are two considerations in the matter. The first one is that hiruzen would fight HM naruto. HM naruto has the sheer strength to stop a bunta level summon in its tracks. In all odds even if hiruzen actually blocked a punch or kick from naruto he would still have the limb used to block shattered into one thousand little pieces. his long range taijutsu actually outright killed fat pain. I honestly doubt old hiruzen has any more resistance that that. If I recall, not a single of pain's bodies could actually keep up with when the kid was using HM. I would consider that quite a feat and IMO hiruzen should not be able to keep up at all. Now, lets also consider the fact that naruto becomes extremely chakra sensitive here. Hiruzen barely gets the option to hide here, naruto can pin point his location in an instant.

Now, lets consider naruto with kyubi chakra. It does not have the time limit limitation of HM and it gives naruto enough speed to keep up with the raikage. He also gets an insane strength boost, enough to actually defend from raikage. Naruto also gets the ability to feel evil around him and while I doubt hiruzen is evil if he able to feel goodness and whatnot from him then hiruzen also does not get the option to hide here. Naruto's biju rasengan is bound to be a vastly overpowered nuke, how would hiruzen defend himself?

Lets also consider how resistant to damage naruto currently is. If I recall when he mastered HM he fell on a bunch of pointy rocks or whatnot and instead of being impaled to death the rocks broke under him. He is also able to block attacks from raikage with his kyubi boost. In all odds hiruzen's punches will barely be felt by naruto.

There is no famboyism in saying naruto would defeat sarutobi. Sarutobi is old and has lost a good deal of his strength while naruto is young, getting stronger and strong enough to take 5 pain bodies (evidently once deva came into the equation naruto feel like fodder) and keep up with the fastest shinobi alive. Heck, FRS is most likely the hardest jutsu to perform ever made and with its wide range it is unlikely hiruzen can dodge.

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast