Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hashirama

83 63.36%
  • Orochimaru

48 36.64%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hashirama vs Orochimaru

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hashirama vs Orochimaru

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    how would hashirama use the ability to control bijus in this fight? and who care about he defeating madara,whose aim was to gain hashirama's power? and Oro has got a poison to defeat him. since he was a zombie of oro,the sannin should know how to counter every technique of him.
    He doesn't know anything about him.
    I ask everyone again. Please consult the rules thread for some general information and guidelines during discussion. The opponents don't know about each other, except widely known information. Like Uchiha having Sharingan, or Hyuuga having Byakugan. Broad information, nothing specific.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ricardDvs's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

where is it said that Hashirama could use Kokuangyou no Jutsu‎? i can't find it...
    ps: Shodai has nothing that can kill orochimaru....

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ricardDvs View Post
    where is it said that Hashirama could use Kokuangyou no Jutsu‎? i can't find it...
    ps: Shodai has nothing that can kill orochimaru....
    In the manga...the genjutsu in the anime was done by Nidaime, quite opposite to the manga version, where it was Shodai's product

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO Hashirama wins this fight: while he can't kill Oro, his darkness genjutsu would definitly give him an opening, and he would be able to grow a massive tree and trap Orochirumaru, growing tendrils inside and stabbing every inch of his body so that he can't move or oven use the Kusanagi sword to cut the tree.

I'm sure Hashirama's wood is hard enough to handle the full powered Kyuubi's strenght for a while, otherwise he wouldn't have survived against Madara, so I'm confident that he could pull that off against Orochimaru.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Bringing Hashirama to this tournament was a huge mistake
    But as him was allowed to join, i will have say the same i said against Killer Bee.
    Hashirama takes this IMO !

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    IMO Hashirama wins this fight: while he can't kill Oro, his darkness genjutsu would definitly give him an opening, and he would be able to grow a massive tree and trap Orochirumaru, growing tendrils inside and stabbing every inch of his body so that he can't move or oven use the Kusanagi sword to cut the tree.

I'm sure Hashirama's wood is hard enough to handle the full powered Kyuubi's strenght for a while, otherwise he wouldn't have survived against Madara, so I'm confident that he could pull that off against Orochimaru.
    The moment Orochimaru will sense there is an attack going on he will use Oral Rebirth to escape from the tree...we've seen Hiruzen parrying in the absolute darkness...I don't see why Oro wouldn't be able to escape any attack

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    Bringing Hashirama to this tournament was a huge mistake
    But as him was allowed to join, i will have say the same i said against Killer Bee.
    Hashirama takes this IMO !
    Care to explain how? And please don't say as in the fight against Madara because we don't really know what he did there...so based on the jutsus in the manga...

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Oro doesn't vomit himself instantly: he waited a bit against Kyuubi Naruto without his arm, and even if he oral rebirthed, the tree would still grow around him and trap him.

Hashirama could also start growing the tree around Oro first so that he doesn't notice it, and then immobilize him with the tendrils.

Hashirama's wood are quite fast, so he definitly can pull that off.
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Oro can use Fushi Tensei for the win.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ki0 View Post
    Oro can use Fushi Tensei for the win.
    He can't use Edo Tensei in this tourney, otherwise Hashirama could use his collection of Bijuu.
    LMFAO

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Oro doesn't vomit himself instantly: he waited a bit against Kyuubi Naruto without his arm, and even if he oral rebirthed, the tree would still grow around him and trap him.

Hashirama could also start growing the tree around Oro first so that he doesn't notice it, and then immobilize him with the tendrils.

Hashirama's wood are quite fast, so he definitly can pull that off.
    Shuriken are fast too, and yet Hiruzen was able to deflect some of them...Orochimaru can act on instinct and make a substitution the moment he is under genjutsu...earth based substitutions will get him out of the trees any time...not to mention the fact that I'm fairly certain Orochimaru can escape that genjutsu...
    He can use Yamata no Orochi in such a situation as well to guard against the trees, so...the genjutsu is no problem...and when he decides to go White Snake form, which takes no time, as opposite to Oral Rebirth, the game is over...cutting himself to unleash the poison in the blood will render Shodai quite useless

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

He can't use Edo Tensei in this tourney, otherwise Hashirama could use his collection of Bijuu.
    Fushi tensei is the jutsu that allows him immortality...it's quite different from Edo Tensei

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    how would hashirama use the ability to control bijus in this fight? and who care about he defeating madara,whose aim was to gain hashirama's power? and Oro has got a poison to defeat him. since he was a zombie of oro,the sannin should know how to counter every technique of him.
    hashirama could control the kyuubi to attack orochimaru that's why i said about hashirama beeing able to control the kyuubi and you think hashirama will be easy to take down just because oro has a poison to against mokuton.explain me hot the sannin should know hot to counter every technique of hashirama?..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

If I remember right during the Forest of Death arc Oro has shown the ability to move through tree's almost like Zetsu. And even if he somehow would get traped: He can barf out a new body to free himself.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt Oro could escape underground because of the tree roots, he wouldn't be able to pass them.

Also, white snake form could be trapped even more easily, since we don't know if it can use the sword of totsuka while in that form and it isn't that fast really.

Yamata no Orochi would be bound by Hashirama's jutsu as well.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    If I remember right during the Forest of Death arc Oro has shown the ability to move through tree's almost like Zetsu. And even if he somehow would get traped: He can barf out a new body to free himself.
    How would he barf himself out if he's inside the tree under extreme pressure.

Hashirama's mokuton jutsu was able to bind Bijuu's, Oro doesn't have that kind of strength.
    LMFAO

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MonsterEnvy's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    What's even worse is that Sasuke was INSIDE of Orochimaru's own little world where he controlled everything, and Sasuke was still strong enough to dominate him with his Genjutsu alone. Then, he reversed his body control technique that isn't even Genjutsu (but is close enough to Genjutsu to be considered Genjutsu in the sense that he use his own chakra to disrupt and subdue the host's chakra).

Oro fails against Genjutsu sadly.

but he broke Sasuke's genjutsu he only loses to sharringan genjutsu one of which he beat easily only Itachi gave him problems read the manga you see him breaking out of the jutsu

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

I doubt Oro could escape underground because of the tree roots, he wouldn't be able to pass them.

Also, white snake form could be trapped even more easily, since we don't know if it can use the sword of totsuka while in that form and it isn't that fast really.

Yamata no Orochi would be bound by Hashirama's jutsu as well.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

How would he barf himself out if he's inside the tree under extreme pressure.

Hashirama's mokuton jutsu was able to bind Bijuu's, Oro doesn't have that kind of strength.
    no he can merge with Tree's then pop out of them like Zetsu he also can just use the Kusagari to cut the tree's up the White snake is pretty fast and its blood is toxic

and the Yamata no jutsu makes him bigger then some Bijuu if he is binded it would be for his small body upon which his new huge body would break out of plus in the yamata from he can bring out the Kusagari and destroy the tree binding him
    Know your Place Humans

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Hashirama's mokuton are different than normal trees, and I doubt that he could merge with tendrils stabbing his body, not to mention he probably needs to do handseals to perform the jutsu.

Also size doesn't really matter in terms of strenght: Bunta is as big as the Kyuubi, but the Kyuubi is much stronger.

While the blood of the white snake is numbing, it took some time to have and effect in a closed room; in a wide area, with the white snake being trapped, I doubt that it would affect Hashirama before Orochimaru is trapped.

Also, Oro is cocky as shit, he laughed when Itachi stabbed him with the sword of Totsuka, if Hashirama starts to trap him the tree, Oro would take his time to react, only to find himself completely trapped and under gigantic pressure with no chance of escaping.

Lastly, even if it comes to a contest of stamina, I think Hashirama has more than oro in virtue of having the Rikudo's body, which, as we saw with Danzo, grants stamina.
    LMFAO

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast