Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kakashi

93 71.54%
  • Konan

37 28.46%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Konan vs Kakashi

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Konan vs Kakashi

Kakashi never used a fire jutsu in the manga, and I doubt Konan would fall to a sharingan jutsu of Kakashi's caliber if she didn't show any hesitation when fighting Madara.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

because she already knew tobi's abilities,but look at her when tobi appeared again after using izanagi,was she really casual? I'd say no.
    now she doesn't know kakashi's abilities,she might know something about sharingan but nothing about his hypnotic one,and especially about kamui. with an hit she is done for,she will not even have time to analyse situation.

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Kakashi, I didn't even hesitate one bit here. For me he seems a bit too much for Konan He will do what he is always doing by testing his enemy and then he will act in accordance to what he learnt. In all scenarios in one way or the other I see Kakashi winning this in an effective way xP
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What effective way can Kakashi deal with a bunch of explosive tags being shot at him and flying around? Even if they aren't in physical contact with him when they explode, they'll still have plenty of force at a distance.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    What effective way can Kakashi deal with a bunch of explosive tags being shot at him and flying around? Even if they aren't in physical contact with him when they explode, they'll still have plenty of force at a distance.
    but why would konan attack kakashi first? I think kakashi's kamui would defeat her suddenly at the beginning of the fight. kakashi is faster.contrariwise konan needs time to prepare that technique then she can't use it.

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Both are incredible skilled , but you guys have to admit that though Konan isn't dumb and is actually smart , she is still way from being as smart as Kakashi on a battle.
    It would be a great match, but i tend to vote for Kakashi cuz he has the sharingan and as Konan can't use the jutsu she used against Tobi, i think Kakashi has a really chance of winning this.
    If Kakashi started having problems, kamui would be needed.
    Don't think Konan could avoid that.

Kakashi wins this fight

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Konan wins. Her only weakness is Oil jutsu and Kakashi has none of those. If he tries to get her with Kamui she can split her body up.

Quote Quote:
    There's no reason Kakashi couldn't take a similar approach with a suiton,
    Suiton doesn't affect her paper. Nor does fire.
    Last edited by White Silver King; June 22, 2011 at 05:22 PM.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
    Konan wins. Her only weakness is Oil jutsu and Kakashi has none of those. If he tries to get her with Kamui she can split her body up.
    she can't move when kakashi will take her!remember what he did against deidara,anyway kamui is too faster for konan,it was able to nullify susanoo's arrow which was much faster than kakashi.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    she can't move when kakashi will take her!remember what he did against deidara,anyway kamui is too faster for konan,it was able to nullify susanoo's arrow which was much faster than kakashi.
    What do you mean "take her"? Trying to hold her is like trying to hold onto water, she'll just fall apart in your hands. Actually, trying to touch her would be a VERY bad idea since she has her explosive tags and could probably cut your hand off with paper anywhere she's touched. And as has already been stated, she starts off almost every fight with her Dance of the Shinigami while Kakashi never starts a fight off with Kamui especially if he doesn't know anything about them because of it's enormous chakra cost. So by the time he uses Kamui it's more than likely she'll have already split up into thousands of sheets of paper.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
    What do you mean "take her"? Trying to hold her is like trying to hold onto water, she'll just fall apart in your hands. And as has already been stated, she starts off almost every fight with her Dance of the Shinigami while Kakashi never starts a fight off with Kamui especially if he doesn't know anything about them because of it's enormous chakra cost. So by the time he uses Kamui it's more than likely she'll have already split up into thousands of sheets of paper.
    with sharingan he would be able to see the attack,as he did when susanoo threw its arrow. he used kamui when his fight against sasuke really started. anyway konan's technique isn't available here because it needs preparation.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

He used it because he wasn't able to dodge the arrow on his own. Go back and read the manga...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nath Uchiha View Post
    He used it because he wasn't able to dodge the arrow on his own. Go back and read the manga...
    are you talking with me? I know the manga better than you,I guess. Kakashi used kamui because it was faster than him,than konan can't go away,because databooks state kakashi is faster than her. if kamui is faster than kakashi,who is faster than konan,kamui is much faster than konan and the match is over.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    with sharingan he would be able to see the attack,as he did when susanoo threw its arrow. he used kamui when his fight against sasuke really started. anyway konan's technique isn't available here because it needs preparation.
    Yes, he could see it but she can launch her paper at 360 degrees around him. He's not Minato so he can't dodge an omni-directional attack.

Quote Quote:
    are you talking with me? I know the manga better than you,I guess. Kakashi used kamui because it was faster than him,than konan can't go away,because databooks state kakashi is faster than her. if kamui is faster than kakashi,who is faster than konan,kamui is much faster than konan and the match is over.
    No, Kakashi used Kamui because he wasn't able to dodge the arrow. Really, go back and read. There are no databook stats on Konan so I don't know where you're getting that from and even then that would only apply to her bodily speed which she doesn't use. Her projectiles are incredibly fast.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i give to kakashi but if konan knew more about kakashi abilities, it won't be so easy for kakashi to take konan down but so far i give it to kakashi and after the fight he can rest and spend 2 weeks in the hospital for the overused of his Sharingan/MS.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering Konan doesn't have the prep time for 600 billion explosive tags (seriously, how the hell did she do that?), I'd say Kakashi wins this fairly handily for reasons already stated. He's one of the few characters in Naruto that actually fights the way you'd expect a ninja to, lol. Intelligence, versatility, and powerful finishers give him the victory.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast