Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasuke

60 41.10%
  • Jiraiya

86 58.90%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Jiraiya vs Sasuke

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jiraiya vs Sasuke

surpassing itachi,sasuke has ebcome strogner than jiraiya. but if jiraiya uses the sage mode,his strength exceeds itachi's. anyway sasuke surpassed itachi and now that he has got the eternal hypnotic sharingan jiraiya is almost meaningless in front of him. I'm sorry but sasuke wins this.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke might have the EMS, but we don't know what it does, so it's meaningless in this fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke's Amaterasu would burn through the Frog Stomach just as quickly, if not quicker, than Itachi did. That jutsu is no threat to him. Especially considering the fact that he and Jiraiya would be stuck in the same small area if he tried to pull it off, guaranteeing Sasuke could hit him with whatever he wanted to at that moment.

A point-blank Amaterasu, a paralyzing Genjutsu, a Chidori Eisou, whatever. And EMS guarantees that Sasuke's eyesight isn't diminished during the fight, meaning his ability to trace Jiraiya's movements aren't hindered at all. I'd say that's a good enough advantage.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    Jiraya can make them with a doton, or by using house-frog-no jutsu.
    Any doton techniques Sasuke can eliminate with his raiton and there's no way for Jiraiya to get Sasuke to walk into a toad shaped building, especially one that just appeared out of nowhere.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke takes a crap on Jiraiya quite frankly. You need a specific skill set to deal with MS jutsu, and Jiraiya sadly has none of the said skills to handle all three of Sasuke MS techniques.

And even though we have no idea what EMS does, we do know it makes Sasuke not blind and makes the usage of his MS techniques aside from Sussano easy, with no harm coming to him. So he won't be grabbing his head in pain in this fight.

IMO the only MS jutsu Sasuke needs to defeat Jiriaya is Amaterasu. Jiraiya simply has no counter for it, if he decided to make clones he'd be out of chakra faster than Sasuke as he would just burnt them all to a crisp before getting to Jiraiya.
    Last edited by Delbi; June 22, 2011 at 03:41 PM.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Kiing
    Any doton techniques Sasuke can eliminate with his raiton and there's no way for Jiraiya to get Sasuke to walk into a toad shaped building, especially one that just appeared out of nowhere.
    Sasuke: "Ohhh! A house who's windows make it look alot like a toad! That wasn't here a minute ago... possibly made by the Toad Sage!? That's not ominous at all!! Let's stop fighting and go check it out Hawky!"

*Sasuke and Hawky go inside toad house only for it to turn into a toad and swallow them*

Yeah. Yeah, that's so realistic.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lelo's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke wins this. Pretty easily too. Jiraiya is what Naruto was before the Kage arc. And we all know Sasuke was stronger than him then, Naruto said it himself. As much as I love Jiraiya it's hard to think he can be beaten, but Sasuke is far too strong for anyone to handle, except Naruto, Madara and maybe Kabuto.

Sasuke wins

And even if Sasuke gets trapped in the toads belly Im pretty sure Amaterasu would break him free, just like Itachi did

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

We don't know if EMS takes the pain from MS techniques, only that they don't cause blindness.

Still, obviously Sasuke wins this, especially since Jiraya has no intel on the MS' abilities, I was just playing Devil's advocate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    Sasuke might have the EMS, but we don't know what it does, so it's meaningless in this fight.
    false. we know the EMS restore the view, this is surely one of its power,and the only one we know until now. then sasuke won't ever have trouble for his eyes.

anyway sasuke is a genious of illusions,not as itachi but he is.jiraiya isn't very expert,then he loses.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Qaas's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

i will give this to j-man. I think he even will be able to break susanoo in sage mode :P. we have to also remember he has shima and fukasaka in his side. and his Toad Confrontation Singing genjutsu can be deadly indeed.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Though i think that the result is somewhat predictable, i don't think that Sasuke would win this fight that easily.
    Jiraya showed to us, that his knowledge on jutsus is something close to extraordinary and he always has some jutsu to counter with his opponent's attacks.
    But though i think that Jiraya would be able of evading amateratsu, i think that he wouldn't be able of keeping up with Sasuke for that long.
    We still didn't see the new abilities of Sasuke, but even without them, Sasuke still has the edge, cuz MS sharingan really makes you with a lot of powerful weapons at your side.

Sasuke to win this would have to be smart, cuz though he is more powerful than Jiraya, someone like Jiraya can never be underestimated.

Sasuke wins and we say bye to the freaking epic Jiraya

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke. Its sad that Ji-man was put against Sasuke and has to lose, but nonetheless Sasuke's MS jutsu are uber
    Though.. I don't agree with ppl who say that ALL of MS jutsu are deadly for Ji-man. Once he enters SM I don't think he would be caught in any genjutsu having Shima and Fukasamu besides him <not to mention that he gave impression to me that though he is not skilled at genjutsu casting, he is still pretty well informed how to dispel such thing <and I think he is waaaay better at this than Naruto>>. So no for any genjutsu. Susano'o? If its Susano'o from Danzou fight, I also see Ji-man penetrating this in SM one way or the other. BUT.. thats not the case when there is Amaterasu - once Sasuke activates it I don't see Ji-man doing much, he will be toast <I put it in this order because if it wasn't for Amaterasu, I would see Ji-man winning this> Frankly speaking Sasuke won't even need to use Susano'o.
    And yes, I can nicely see Ji-man entering SM for those of you who think he can't vs Sasuke xd
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mack
    Why? because everytime when i compare these two, i see Jirayas knowledge and experience that would make Sasuke look like a total loser

What manga are you reading? Haven't you been proven before, that in Naruto, experience DOESN'T MEAN SQUAT? Or does it has something to do with the fact that it's SASUKE he's fighting against?

Sasuke won't even use half of his jutsu arsenal. It's Susanoo+Amaterasu+Tsukuyomi spam from the beginning, and it's GG "J-man"...That simple.
    Last edited by IChallengeYou!; June 22, 2011 at 06:04 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

are you serious, i respect jiraya and i believe kishi didn't give him a true fight before he died and yes he fought pain but he died while writting a note for the hokage and naruto but i hate that i never saw jiraya fighting like sasuke vs deidara and others but i'm not blind and thank's to kishimoto upgrade of power for sasuke after going with oro and absorbed him and his sharingan and then MS and now EMS and his crazy obsession to get stronger not matter what path he takes which took him to his goal to "defeated itachi"...yes i give it to sasuke uchiha..

poor jiraya..

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by juUnior
    And yes, I can nicely see Ji-man entering SM for those of you who think he can't vs Sasuke xd

Oh? Then please, enlighten us. How does Jiraiya manage to reach SM against Sasuke?

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast