Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasuke

    60 41.10%
  • Jiraiya

    86 58.90%
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 274

Thread: Jiraiya vs Sasuke

  1. #31
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ocho Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jiraiya vs Sasuke

    Honestly people putting to much stock into Sasuke's MS techs amaterasu is good but avoidable Pervy Sage is not as fast as Raikage but he can still dodge it remember sasuke was dodging amaterasu for a while until he let itachi hit him with it to set him up for the flame attack that led into kirin, but anyways Susanoo can be beatin Raikage was strong enough to hurt sasuke while he was wrapped in sage mode can take care of that also i believe that flaming swamp thingy pervy sage and ma and pa did can hurt him while in that mode and sasukes tsukuyomi aint that good because danzo broke free of it and im sure ma and pa can disrupt Pervy sages chakra network for him to get out of it. Besides sasukes ms tech his other ninjutsus cant compete with the pervy sages.
    I got strength that cant be matched.

  2. #32
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    804
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jiraiya vs Sasuke

    I don't think it's as easy as some people are saying, but Sasuke wins this...Amaterasu and Susanoo are just too ridiculous...and the fact that he can cover Susanoo with Amaterasu...and what exactly does Jiraiya do against the arrows of Susanoo (that Kakashi couldn't dodge)? The fact that Jiraiya needs time to enter his special combat mode also doesn't bode well...Sasuke is prone to trying to end fights quickly, lol

  3. #33
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DaHeroic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    191
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jiraiya vs Sasuke

    Damn Jiraiya could beat probally defeat 95% of ninja but Sasuke is to much for him. Every jutsu jiraiya has that i can think of can be countered by Sasuke. Jiraiyas summons will either be sliced with childori sword, genjutsued, or lit on fire with amaterasu. His earth element is beaten by Sasuke's raiton and his katon can be devoured by amaterasu. His hair needles will be grabbed by susuano, and his toad stomach can be opened with amaterasu which was shown by itachi or cut with childori. I don't even think Jiraiya would have the chance to get into sage mode against Sasuke on an open space battle field as he has to summon the elder frogs but he has to hold his hands together and cant perform any jutsu. He would be a sitting duck against sasuke. If he uses frog song Sasuke could just use susano and counter it. If they fight in cqc Sasuke can grab him with susano and i think Sasuke is faster then him to but not exactly sure.

    I didn't even mention genjutsu but all signs point to Jiraiyas defeat. It's sad as experience means nothing infront of ms. The only ninja who can compete at this point against sasuke are speed demons, and jins, or other skilled uchiha and rinnegan.
    Last edited by DaHeroic1; June 22, 2011 at 07:03 PM.

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #34
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jiraiya vs Sasuke

    i go with jiriaya i think his summonings can take on sussano and with sage mode and man and pa he can use his genjutsu to kill sasuke. since it is sound base and not visual the sharingans should not see through it.

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #35
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    "Quiapo" = one of the most notorious black market in the world.
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    386
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jiraiya vs Sasuke

    Whhaattt..? sasuke can beat jiraiya..? no way in hell..

    jiraiya can win this one with ease..

    Itachi never opened the toad stomach of jiraiya, it was the window before it transform into toad flesh..

    Well, the only chance of sasuke is not letting jiraiya to get into sage mode, but it's impossible for sasuke to do that.. jiraiya has so many jutsu in his arsenal.. I doubt sasuke can do a thing against jiraiya's swamp to the underworld.. and when jiraiya summon ma ang pa, then sasuke will be good as dead..

  8. #36
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,524
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jiraiya vs Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho Cinco View Post
    Honestly people putting to much stock into Sasuke's MS techs amaterasu is good but avoidable Pervy Sage is not as fast as Raikage but he can still dodge it remember sasuke was dodging amaterasu for a while until he let itachi hit him with it to set him up for the flame attack that led into kirin, but anyways Susanoo can be beatin Raikage was strong enough to hurt sasuke while he was wrapped in sage mode can take care of that also i believe that flaming swamp thingy pervy sage and ma and pa did can hurt him while in that mode and sasukes tsukuyomi aint that good because danzo broke free of it and im sure ma and pa can disrupt Pervy sages chakra network for him to get out of it. Besides sasukes ms tech his other ninjutsus cant compete with the pervy sages.
    Jiraiya's speed is nowhere near Sasuke's in base mode, not from what we've seen anyway. Not to mention, Sasuke's eyesight is better, and he has the Sharingan to help predict where Jiraiya will go. It doesn't help Jiraiya that his doton is weak against Sasuke's raiton, and without his summons, his katon may not make as much of a difference here against Sasuke, although with his chakra, I'm guessing it can.

    Jiraiya would need time to summon Ma and Pa, something that Sasuke won't give him. Jiraiya is a bad matchup for Sasuke because Jiraiya isn't as good in breaking out of genjutsu (he was vague in this though). He can't do genjutsu without Ma and Pa and without going into hiding since it could take them both time to synchronize perfectly.

    Sasuke's Tsukuyomi was obvious, and unlike Jiraiya Danzou never said he was bad at genjutsu. Jiraiya has no defense against Amaterasu, just as Raikage didn't. Unlike Raikage, Jiraiya does not have the reflex or the speed to avoid Amaterasu either. Using his hair as shield won't work because Sasuke can burn through the hair.

    How can his other jutsu not compete with Jiraiya? If both of their katon jutsu are at equal power, then whoever pumps in most chakra will win, I think. Sasuke's elemental affinity is raiton, which overpowers Jiraiya's doton, and he has chidori, which can pierce through Jiraiya's defense. If Sasuke does, by any chance, get kirin to work, I can't see how Jiraiya can dodge that. Maybe he could survive it if he was in Sage Mode but in base mode, he's a goner. Main advantage Jiraiya has is that he can pop out rasengan any time and has many jutsu under his arsenal, but unless he goes all out in the beginning, he's not gonna have an easy time.

    Even if Sasuke is trapped in the frog's stomach, he can just as easily bust out using Amaterasu like Itachi did. Major challenge here would be swamp of the underworld, but that could be negated with raiton as well.


    Oh, and I like Jiraiya, I dislike Sasuke. Jiraiya's on my top five favorite list, so this is in no way biased. It's how I see this situation, sadly, and I think of possible ways for Jiraiya to win, but it's hard because many of his powerful attacks are doton, which can be overpowered with Sasuke's raiton. Sasuke's also more versatile, being able to do taijutsu, ninjutsu, and genjutsu as well as have speed and be proficient with swords. His Sharingan is also a major tool here, as well as Mangekyo. Jiraiya is very good at taijutsu and ninjutsu, but his elemental affinity is a bad matchup against Sasuke. By Jiraiya's own words he's not good at genjutsu, so without Ma and Pa, he can't cast genjutsu. Getting out of genjutsu, in my opinion, is different, but it's also likely he may need help to get out of genjutsu like Tsukuyomi.

    shame because I think Jiraiya > Orochimaru, latter whom was beaten by Sasuke utterly just because of genjutsu in his weakened state.


    Oh, and manga fact, JIRAIYA himself, states he's no good at genjutsu, so this cannot be refuted or denied in any way.

  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #37
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,104
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jiraiya vs Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by bhasty
    Whhaattt..? sasuke can beat jiraiya..? no way in hell..

    jiraiya can win this one with ease..

    Yes! This is what I was waiting for all day. Someone that not only thinks Jiraiya can win, but easily. Thanks for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by bhasty
    Itachi never opened the toad stomach of jiraiya, it was the window before it transform into toad flesh..
    No it wasn't. The toad stomach couldn't close up that hole because Amaterasu had burned away that area and it couldn't form over the flames that were still there. If it couldn't overwhelm the flames how the heck is it gonna keep Amaterasu from burning straight through it?

    And where in the hell did you hear that Amaterasu didn't burn that hole there?


    Quote Originally Posted by bhasty
    Well, the only chance of sasuke is not letting jiraiya to get into sage mode, but it's impossible for sasuke to do that.. jiraiya has so many jutsu in his arsenal.. I doubt sasuke can do a thing against jiraiya's swamp to the underworld.. and when jiraiya summon ma ang pa, then sasuke will be good as dead..
    Impossible? How many of those jutsu actually can overcome anything in Sasuke's repertoire? How does he hit him? He can't fall on the swamp if he's flying, he can't get hit with Jiraiya's katon thanks to Amaterasu, he can't be attacked by a giant summon because Sasuke can take control of it, and he can't reach Sage Mode because he can't get away from Sasuke long enough to gather the energy. And if Jiraiya ever managed to get Ma and Pa summoned he's still good because all 3 of them are connected to Jiraiya, and hitting him with Amaterasu means that both of them burn aswell. Unless ofcourse they unfuse from him, which would only stop his Sage Mode and guarantee he dies even faster.

  11. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #38
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member shuha27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    303
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jiraiya vs Sasuke

    Sigh J-man is going to be out of this tournament

    Sasuke wins without a doubt. Seeing how he utilized all his abilites in the Kage Summit arc is just enough for me. Being able to proficiently use all his sharingan techniques. This fight will be a difficult one but still I think Sasuke will surely be determined as the winner.

    I really hope lurkers don't vote for J-man more just because they like him more. I think it's obvious that Sasuke wins this one.

  13. #39
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    "Quiapo" = one of the most notorious black market in the world.
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    386
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jiraiya vs Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Yes! This is what I was waiting for all day. Someone that not only thinks Jiraiya can win, but easily. Thanks for that..
    huh..? you're welcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    No it wasn't. The toad stomach couldn't close up that hole because Amaterasu had burned away that area and it couldn't form over the flames that were still there. If it couldn't overwhelm the flames how the heck is it gonna keep Amaterasu from burning straight through it?.
    But my point is, itachi's amaterasu never opened the toad stomach to escape. Itachi burn the window and not the toad flesh itself.. Ofcourse, jiraiya stop his technique, that's the reason why the flesh never form over the flames area. And im just wondering why the amaterasu never burn all the toad flesh.. it was said that it can burn anything in an instant, but what the heck it never consume the other part of the toad stomach.?

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    And where in the hell did you hear that Amaterasu didn't burn that hole there?.
    It indeed burn the window to make a hole for itachi/kisame to escape.. But does it make the toad flesh opened by amaterasu.? hell no..


    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Impossible? How many of those jutsu actually can overcome anything in Sasuke's repertoire? How does he hit him? He can't fall on the swamp if he's flying, he can't get hit with Jiraiya's katon thanks to Amaterasu, he can't be attacked by a giant summon because Sasuke can take control of it, and he can't reach Sage Mode because he can't get away from Sasuke long enough to gather the energy. And if Jiraiya ever managed to get Ma and Pa summoned he's still good because all 3 of them are connected to Jiraiya, and hitting him with Amaterasu means that both of them burn aswell. Unless ofcourse they unfuse from him, which would only stop his Sage Mode and guarantee he dies even faster.
    So does sasuke knows all jiraiya's technique..? how can he fly to counter jiraiya's swamp if he doesn't know anything on jiraiya's arsenal.? sage mode.? does sasuke knows that jiraiya has that kind of power.? YOu're just assuming that sasuke will never let jiraiya to go into sage mode even if he doesn't know anything on jiraiya.. amaterasu.? can it really burn/hit jiraiya.? jiraiya knows how to use a bunshin in any situation.. But then again, jiraiya can counter the amaterasu with his hair mane jutsu to cover his entire body and seal it immediately.? imposible.? nahh..

    If jiraiya can manage to summon pa and pa and sasuke will be good as dead.. One frog song and sasuke can't move, and then what.? jiraiya will going to make him a frog.. and we seen that the hermit mode jiraiya can do a kage bunshin, so you can't assume that it was the original who got caught by sasuke's amaterasu..

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #40
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,104
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jiraiya vs Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by bhasty View Post
    But my point is, itachi's amaterasu never opened the toad stomach to escape. Itachi burn the window and not the toad flesh itself.. Ofcourse, jiraiya stop his technique, that's the reason why the flesh never form over the flames area. And im just wondering why the amaterasu never burn all the toad flesh.. it was said that it can burn anything in an instant, but what the heck it never consume the other part of the toad stomach.?

    That's not true, because he could've used a regular jutsu (or just jumped, lmao) through the window if all they did was burn the window open with Amaterasu. Amaterasu would not have been needed. On top of that, look here:

    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v17/c148/4.html This tiny window... it allready has toad stomach at the bottom and top. It was already getting covered up.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v17/c148/6.html "The wall of flesh was surely torn apart by them." Jiraiya acknowledges it.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v17/c148/7.html http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v17/c148/9.htmlThe whole damn wall nearly is missing! And I'm supposed to believe it was just the window that got blown through?


    Quote Originally Posted by bhasty
    So does sasuke knows all jiraiya's technique..? how can he fly to counter jiraiya's swamp if he doesn't know anything on jiraiya's arsenal.? sage mode.? does sasuke knows that jiraiya has that kind of power.? YOu're just assuming that sasuke will never let jiraiya to go into sage mode even if he doesn't know anything on jiraiya.. amaterasu.? can it really burn/hit jiraiya.? jiraiya knows how to use a bunshin in any situation.. But then again, jiraiya can counter the amaterasu with his hair mane jutsu to cover his entire body and seal it immediately.? imposible.? nahh..
    He doesn't have to know he can do them, because as he's doing them he'll see his handseals knowing full well that a jutsu is on it's way. he'll know whether it's a katon or a doton coming based on the handseal, and he can counter accordingly. Sasuke's also going for the kill in this fight meaning he can pressure him as much as he sees fit. Also, Jiraiya doesn't know of Sasuke's repertoire so that goes two ways.

    And did you just say that Jiraiya can protect himself from Amaterasu with HAIR!? And seal it away while his hair is ON FIRE!? Do you even know how he seals fire away? He has to pull out a scroll, sit down and write the damn sealing scripture, then perform the jutsu. You're implying he's got time to do all that while his scalp is being devoured by the flames of hell.


    Quote Originally Posted by bhasty
    If jiraiya can manage to summon pa and pa and sasuke will be good as dead.. One frog song and sasuke can't move, and then what.? jiraiya will going to make him a frog.. and we seen that the hermit mode jiraiya can do a kage bunshin, so you can't assume that it was the original who got caught by sasuke's amaterasu..

    Fortunately for Sasuke it takes Jiraiya a million years to activate Sage Mode, and Sasuke has no prep time for any of his strongest jutsu except Kirin. Likewise, Sasuke can use his Genjutsu the exact same way that ninja use bunshin, by tricking them into useing their strongest attacks on an illusion. Yeah, Sasuke wins quite comfortably.

  16. #41
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,709
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jiraiya vs Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    i go with jiriaya i think his summonings can take on sussano and with sage mode and man and pa he can use his genjutsu to kill sasuke. since it is sound base and not visual the sharingans should not see through it.
    It doesn't matter if it is sound based...when he will see the technique he will see through it...just like Itachi did to Kurenai...the power levels are not the same, but the principles are

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #42
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto_Rasengan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Townsville, Queensland
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    702
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jiraiya vs Sasuke

    When two Kage level Shinobi go head to head we all know one doesn't just walk away that easily. So I'm going to argue Jiraiya's case a little even if he may not win.

    People are under the assumption that Sasuke is faster than Jiraiya in his base, when it was never stated Jiraiya was slow. Genjutsu may be Jiraiya's weak point but that doesn't mean he can't defend against it. Using Genjutsu and countering it are not the same thing. Jiraiya isn't just some chump without experience, the man has the most impressive mission completion record of everyone to date. It was said that he only came close to death twice in his life, both against allies, that must say something about his ability.

    Pain was above Sasuke's current level, and Jiraiya pushed him to the end. I think Jiraiya is highly underrated in this fight just because it's Sasuke and he has the Sharingan. It's a common misconception that Sharingan is the almighty undefeatable, as we've seen multiple Shinobi with the ability to fight against it, and I believe Jiraiya is one of these Shinobi. Having grown up in an Era of War where Uchiha were still a part of Konoha, and knowing Hatake Kakashi, I'm sure he knows full well the extent of it's abilities.

    Jiraiya is not one to underestimate his opponent, unlike Sasuke, so I think his experience and level head will be to his advantage in this battle. He has multiple jutsu to counter Amaterasu, including Kuchiyose no jutsu. For those of you who think he couldn't use his vast summoning skill to block Sasuke's jutsu this is absurd as we have seen Pain use summons to counter in situations where it would otherwise be impossible to counter an attack. Along with the rest of his vast arsenal of jutsu and sealing abilities I think Jiraiya could potentially defeat Sasuke.

    If Sasuke uses Susanoo' right away there is no reason Jiraiya shouldn't use Sennin Mode. Jiraiya does have multiple ways of binding Sasuke in order to bide time for the transformation. As far as I'm concerned Susanoo' is the biggest threat, more so then Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, to Jiraiya in this fight due to it's speed - Although this may not be as big an issue for Jiraiya in SM it's just a matter of getting into it quicker than Sasuke can blindly rage about Itachi.

    Anyway, if there is a way for Jiraiya to beat Susanoo' I have no doubt he would defeat Sasuke.
    Last edited by Naruto_Rasengan; June 23, 2011 at 01:39 AM. Reason: spelling XD

  19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  20. #43
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,709
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jiraiya vs Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by bhasty View Post
    Whhaattt..? sasuke can beat jiraiya..? no way in hell..

    jiraiya can win this one with ease..

    Itachi never opened the toad stomach of jiraiya, it was the window before it transform into toad flesh..

    Well, the only chance of sasuke is not letting jiraiya to get into sage mode, but it's impossible for sasuke to do that.. jiraiya has so many jutsu in his arsenal.. I doubt sasuke can do a thing against jiraiya's swamp to the underworld.. and when jiraiya summon ma ang pa, then sasuke will be good as dead..
    Haha...what window? The guy blasted the toad wall with his Amaterasu...
    Please tell me how will Pa and Ma kill Sasuke...because even if it i obvious to you, it's not that obvious for me...not even mentioning that escaping swamp of The Underworld should be easy, thanks to Susanoo, who can just pull him out...

  21. #44
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto_Rasengan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Townsville, Queensland
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    702
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jiraiya vs Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Haha...what window? The guy blasted the toad wall with his Amaterasu...
    Please tell me how will Pa and Ma kill Sasuke...because even if it i obvious to you, it's not that obvious for me...not even mentioning that escaping swamp of The Underworld should be easy, thanks to Susanoo, who can just pull him out...
    Susanoo' surrounds Sasuke. If he is completely submerged by the swamp how do you suppose he pull himself out using Susanoo' when he is completely bound? The swamp is something that would surround Susanoo' and can be used on such large scales to submerge gigantic creatures. Sasuke would want to be going into that thing in Susanoo' for any hope to get out of it.

    His only option against the swamp is avoid it completely using his hawks.

  22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  23. #45
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,709
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jiraiya vs Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by bhasty View Post
    But my point is, itachi's amaterasu never opened the toad stomach to escape. Itachi burn the window and not the toad flesh itself.. Ofcourse, jiraiya stop his technique, that's the reason why the flesh never form over the flames area. And im just wondering why the amaterasu never burn all the toad flesh.. it was said that it can burn anything in an instant, but what the heck it never consume the other part of the toad stomach.?
    It indeed burn the window to make a hole for itachi/kisame to escape.. But does it make the toad flesh opened by amaterasu.? hell no..
    We see UR point, but that's not true...that jutsu covered the entire corridor, including the area where U say there was a window, which we don't even know if there was a window or not...I don't get this window thing
    Even Jiraiya is puzzled by how did they escape, and he gathers the fire for analysis...because that's how they escaped...if there would've been a window there Itachi would've kicked it don't you think?
    Quote Quote:
    So does sasuke knows all jiraiya's technique..? how can he fly to counter jiraiya's swamp if he doesn't know anything on jiraiya's arsenal.? sage mode.? does sasuke knows that jiraiya has that kind of power.? YOu're just assuming that sasuke will never let jiraiya to go into sage mode even if he doesn't know anything on jiraiya.. amaterasu.? can it really burn/hit jiraiya.? jiraiya knows how to use a bunshin in any situation.. But then again, jiraiya can counter the amaterasu with his hair mane jutsu to cover his entire body and seal it immediately.? imposible.? nahh..

    If jiraiya can manage to summon pa and pa and sasuke will be good as dead.. One frog song and sasuke can't move, and then what.? jiraiya will going to make him a frog.. and we seen that the hermit mode jiraiya can do a kage bunshin, so you can't assume that it was the original who got caught by sasuke's amaterasu..
    The thing is that Sasuke as all Uchiha has a sharingan...and that will see through the genjutsu, maybe even reverse it, although I think that's impossible without sage chakra, but still...

    Also the sealing of the fire takes time you know, and in the meantime Sasuke can just give him another shot of Amaterasu, or a Susanoo arrow...
    Not to mention that even if it's not as strong as Itachi's, Sasuke still has genjutsu, and that is Jiraiya's weakness, so creating a nice opening via genjutsu is not out of the question...
    And he will do all these things while sitting in Susanoo, so Jiraiya won't be able to counter, while he gets these blows...so yeah...

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts