Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 35 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member theo_mm's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation

Hmm. I don't think so, I think Nidaime will still have Suiton: Suijinheki (aka Water wall) as his jutsu, Solely because it was his jutsu in Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 and all other Ultimate Ninja games he's been in. However if customizable jutsu's are in (which seems to be the case) then I think he could have both the water dragon and water wall.
    Last edited by theo_mm; October 08, 2011 at 07:18 PM.
    NARUTO ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 3

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Rasengan View Post
    No, not in Generations. Their advantage in Storm 2 was the fact that there was no limit on KNJ, therefore they could escape everything (except a certain skill ) as long as they had the chakra to do so. Generations introduces a separate KNJ bar which limits our use of KNJ.
    OMG Yes!!!1 that is fuckin awesome the game was so boring with every body using replacement for every-single-thing. No one would bother using combos because u were more likely to get caught in an ultimate if you tried. I might just buy this game.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It is a good feature, but they still need to do more on it! Watching the video, the KNJ bar heals a bit too quickly... If they slow it down a bit I think it'll make things more challenging But it did look nice in the demo!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ~Andrew~'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post
    It is a good feature, but they still need to do more on it!
    I agree. What do you suggest?
    I'm pretty sure that they're refining/optimizing things at their best, though.
    Did you wrote an e-mail/comment to them already?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Curryman View Post
    Yeah forget Itachi and Kisame's little video. OMG Itachi used a katon! I though I was a Itachi fan until I saw that. Big Deal nothing special happened,

What I'm really looking forward to is Danzou and his jutsu/ougi, Can't wait to whoop you Itachi fans with a elephant!
    if Danzo ends up being in the game he'll either be extremely broken or extremely nerfed. I don't want him to suck, but I don't want him to be overpowered either, It'll just feel like using sage Naruto or Itachi all over again.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ~Andrew~ View Post
    I agree. What do you suggest?
    I'm pretty sure that they're refining/optimizing things at their best, though.
    Did you wrote an e-mail/comment to them already?
    Yeah, I suggested they make the KNJ bar recover a little slower and a ton of other stuff :P

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto_Rasengan's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm expecting to see a change to Sage Naruto's sluggish combos, I will be pissed if I don't.

As long as everyone does their part to be heard we are going to have an amazing game in our hands come early 2012

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Curryman's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Rasengan View Post
    I'm expecting to see a change to Sage Naruto's sluggish combos, I will be pissed if I don't.

As long as everyone does their part to be heard we are going to have an amazing game in our hands come early 2012
    I don't mind his sluggish combos. His throw and awakening were overpowered as it was anyway. I can only imagine how many more people would pick him if he had half-decent taijutsu. Then again nothing would bring a smile on my face more than beating a 12-year olds Sage Naruto with my Nidaime.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

@Curryman I would like to VS you in Generations :P Both of us can play as Nidaime and battle!!!

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

While you guys are doing your part to be heard and all that, I can't help but feel this is going to backfire big time. Remember that most Naruto fans are kids 13 and under and most of them are just casual gamers. So this problem pops up, what if because of our requests that the game becomes a bust because most of those gamers feels the game is too hard?? this would result into less people buying and in the end, it's only the hardcore gamers that's happy and others aren't. Something to think about.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Curryman View Post
    I don't mind his sluggish combos. His throw and awakening were overpowered as it was anyway. I can only imagine how many more people would pick him if he had half-decent taijutsu. Then again nothing would bring a smile on my face more than beating a 12-year olds Sage Naruto with my Nidaime.
    His sluggish combo's ruin the character, who is otherwise extremely fast. There is no reason for his combos to be sluggish like they are, regardless of his awakening (which should be nerfed along with the likes of Susanoo' and Hachibi). His combo's shouldn't suffer because of an OP awakening, that isn't balance. They need to balance base mode for every character, not just Sage Naruto, before focusing on awakenings (which really need some work done imo).

We don't know anything about Tobirama at this point, so we can only assume he will have similar jutsu as his support in Storm. Claiming victory over anyone at this stage is a bit premature.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

^Considering this is an UNS2.5 I don't think it's premature at all :P But we shall see hehe

I'm sure CC2 will do a good job with the 1st and 2nd as they have done in the past.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post
    ^Considering this is an UNS2.5 I don't think it's premature at all :P But we shall see hehe

I'm sure CC2 will do a good job with the 1st and 2nd as they have done in the past.
    Depending on the final results of the improved KNJ system and what other goodies are introduced game play could change quite a bit, then again I don't really imagine it's going to effect most of us who have been playing CC2's Naruto games religiously for years now. :P Also, don't forget about cancels.

I really don't know what to expect Ougi wise, I want them to announce Hiruzen already I miss the old man from Storm. He was absolutely beastly!
    Last edited by Naruto_Rasengan; October 10, 2011 at 09:32 AM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm certain he will be in!! The only thing that was dissapointing about him was his Karyuendan >.< It was so puny compared to the actual one. I hope they add his mud dragon in as well! They did it in Accel 3... So why not this and I love his Shuriken kage bunshin jutsu too!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Curryman's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a new video showing off the demo menus meaning the demos should be coming on PSN fairly soon. But the biggest thing I noticed is the Attack knockback seems to have been fixed to the point where you can't rasengan spam or chain with a ougi anymore!!! You can see it towards the end where Sasuke gets hit by C's genjutsu and darui knocks him back.

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 35 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast