Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1272

Thread: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation

Can anyone give me advice on how to stop Susanoo from pounding me to death with his combos. I always start off dominating the fight, but one the guy tranform to Susanoo he beats a complete bar out of me. any help??

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Curryman's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Can anyone give me advice on how to stop Susanoo from pounding me to death with his combos. I always start off dominating the fight, but one the guy tranform to Susanoo he beats a complete bar out of me. any help??
    I've noticed taijutsu works real well if you can sneak it in. I have noticed Susanoo will overpower it sometimes anyway though.

Best advice I can give is to run like hell and use supports wisely and hope you have enough health till the awakening's done. It really is very much overpowered. They really need to disable chakra dash on it to balance it as I have never seen them being able to dash with it in the manga.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zachc2009's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Curryman I can come on now if you want.. I've tried to focus on Survival cause thats how you unlock ninja tools and card images.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Curryman, thanks for the advice. I usually get it one combo, but once it ends,the sword lashing starts all over agian.

What does the ninja cards do??

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto_Rasengan's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

The best thing to do, if you don't have a character with a relatively quick ranged jutsu, is as Curryman said to get in their face. You must have more subs than they do, otherwise run and cling to life. If you have Hidan or Kimi as a friend and they're is up get in the guys face and drop either, as most people will be too busy trying to combo you with that big purple bow/sword. You just have to not panic really, similar can be said for Kyuubi Naruto and other such transformations.

Also you could try Frenzy Tags, they are amazing against any player imo. I believe only 3 characters (Naruto, Kid Kakshi and Obito) have them unless you use custom sets.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member NatsuGray's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTWccddexWM Susano'o overpowered? no way #sarcasm :P check out me getting my shit pushed in.I had about a bar and 1/4 of health left and when he's finished raping me I am on deaths door. seriously cc2 said they were balancing this game which is one of the main reasons I got it. but everything i've seen so far is that awakenings just screw you over so bad. -_-

(p.s i'm oathkeeper_sora in the vid since oathkeeepersora is generally what I go by these days) enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/oathkeepersoraxiii check out my youtube videos
    www.goku-yoh-luffy.deviantart.com and also check out my art :P thanks a lot!! :P

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NatsuGray View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTWccddexWM Susano'o overpowered? no way #sarcasm :P check out me getting my shit pushed in.I had about a bar and 1/4 of health left and when he's finished raping me I am on deaths door. seriously cc2 said they were balancing this game which is one of the main reasons I got it. but everything i've seen so far is that awakenings just screw you over so bad. -_-

(p.s i'm oathkeeper_sora in the vid since oathkeeepersora is generally what I go by these days) enjoy
    You're good but theres room for improvement.. It would have worked alot better for you if you put say Hidan & Itachi as supports so that you could call Hidan out to intercept a combo causing most players to use their KNJ bar.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Rasengan View Post
    The best thing to do, if you don't have a character with a relatively quick ranged jutsu, is as Curryman said to get in their face. You must have more subs than they do, otherwise run and cling to life. If you have Hidan or Kimi as a friend and they're is up get in the guys face and drop either, as most people will be too busy trying to combo you with that big purple bow/sword. You just have to not panic really, similar can be said for Kyuubi Naruto and other such transformations.

Also you could try Frenzy Tags, they are amazing against any player imo. I believe only 3 characters (Naruto, Kid Kakshi and Obito) have them unless you use custom sets.
    Thanks so much for the help. I will definintely will add Kimi for one of my support. How do the frenzy tag work??

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member White Rabbit's Avatar
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Post Thanks / Like

i gotta say that i still prefer the story-mode from UNS2... there was more of the feeling of really playing the story because you had a world you could move in and the qte-system made the fights quite cinematic. generations seems to be more focused on online-battle than the story-mode... so UNS2 seemed more like an action adventure while generations seems more like a beat em up.
    though i have to give kodos for the additional anime-scenes in generations... the clips from bees story are hilarious and the fight between madara and hashirama is totally epic.

i totally loathe deidara and the puppeteers(sasori/kankuro/chio)... it is a pain in the arse playing them and it's an even greater pain in the arse to fight them.
    as backup-characters i mostly picked darui and neji... daruis ranton is a good long range jutsu and nejis kaiten is perfect for intercepting the enemies combo when your kawarimi-bar is empty.
    Music of rebellion makes you wanna rage

But it's made by millionaires who're nearly twice your age

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NatsuGray View Post

It didn't help that you're on a small level, but I can see some thing you can do to improve on. Be sure to use speed up and Kunai Ra, when you drop your friend/s (at about 2:30) you should be jump blocking and dropping Itachi as he can fireball in the air, also you should follow that up with chakra dash immediately. Again same with Tobirama, his Suiton hits and knocks Itachi back but you just stood there and guarded instead of rushing in for a combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke
    Thanks so much for the help. I will definintely will add Kimi for one of my support. How do the frenzy tag work??
    Frenzy Pill allows your characters to not flinch when taking damage, beware though. If someone is using Pain (main or friend) and you are caught standing in Shinra Tensei you will take a full bar of damage.
    Last edited by Naruto_Rasengan; April 04, 2012 at 01:59 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto_Resengan

Are you saying that you can fight back while being attack? Meaning if your being attack, you receive damage but can also attack back at the same time causing your opponent to receive damage??

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto_Resengan

Are you saying that you can fight back while being attack? Meaning if your being attack, you receive damage but can also attack back at the same time causing your opponent to receive damage??
    Yep. You will not suffer any knock back whatsoever, so you will be able to fight through anything they throw at you, however I believe it may increase damage taken slightly.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep. You will not suffer any knock back whatsoever, so you will be able to fight through anything they throw at you, however I believe it may increase damage taken slightly.
    Hmmm would be a good idea to put some defence pills on then go all out with a character like Raikage.. I loathe kid kakashi players.. he's such an umbalanced character.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah goes awakening and spams raikiri without chakra loss -.-

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member NatsuGray's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It didn't help that you're on a small level, but I can see some thing you can do to improve on. Be sure to use speed up and Kunai Ra, when you drop your friend/s (at about 2:30) you should be jump blocking and dropping Itachi as he can fireball in the air, also you should follow that up with chakra dash immediately. Again same with Tobirama, his Suiton hits and knocks Itachi back but you just stood there and guarded instead of rushing in for a combo.
    thanks for the tips and I didn't charge in because doesnt susano'o cause you to knockback if you dash in? i'll bare what you said in mind though when I come up against the dreaded Susano'o again haha. cheers

---------- Post added April 06, 2012 at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was April 04, 2012 at 10:43 PM ----------

hey if anyone's interested I just made a Kisame combo and i'd be grateful if some of you could check it out it's 'improbable' that it would hit someone but if you're against a true beginner then it'd be interesting to pull off if they're out of subs and you have full chakra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaZHMPkNyPY

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/oathkeepersoraxiii check out my youtube videos
    www.goku-yoh-luffy.deviantart.com and also check out my art :P thanks a lot!! :P

New Reply
Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 LastLast