Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 77 of 85 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1272

Thread: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member matsemann08's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation

Quote Originally Posted by Xerous View Post
    Here's all the info card passwords and for those interested my Gamertag is CrimsonDuo

Spoiler show
    Way to many codes to manualy input in a PS3 or 360

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerous's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol well I just plugged in a keyboard to do some but I hope someone categorizes them by rarity later on.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    can anyone confirm this?
    i was close to buy the collector edition^^
    Yes it appears that characters do less damage now but with the right card you be alot stronger,faster etc.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol well I just plugged in a keyboard to do some but I hope someone categorizes them by rarity later on.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Yes it appears that characters do less damage now but with the right card you be alot stronger,faster etc.
    Well, that's just all kinds of awesome. I was a little miffed that all the ultimate techniques do the exact same amount of damage.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Curryman's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's all the info card passwords and for those interested my Gamertag is CrimsonDuo

Spoiler show
    Man, entering those codes was a pain in the behind! Also DAE have about 3 codes that didn't work correctly? 3 of them showed up as password being incorrect and yes I triple-checked that I entered them correctly.

Also my thoughts on the game:
    • A lot more fun online. Battles are actually more rush-oriented instead now that KNJ's are lowered to 4.
    • The ninja info cards (power-ups) are a great addition to the game. Although some don't seem to work. I originally used a card that has (HUGE) knj recovery and didn't really notice a difference.
    • Nothing recovers knj better then jutsus. If you are all out stay away from the opponent and try to connect with a jutsu.
    • Lastly having a attack mode support is vital still and you can still spam jutsu's and get an easy ougi in off of a knockback.

As far as cons, It's still ridiculous to actually find a battle. I think I spent more time looking session that hadn't started than actually battling and dashboarders are still everywhere. I fought about 8 battles with 3 of them being dashboarded.

Lastly here's one of my battles. I'm still getting the hang of this game (I suck) but somehow get a lucky win.
    Last edited by Curryman; March 13, 2012 at 10:26 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Curryman View Post
    Spoiler show
    were you Hiruzen or Minato?
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; March 13, 2012 at 10:53 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

got the game today finished 4 stories great game i enjoyed the way the story modes for the characters are in this game. also where do we input the codes?
    Last edited by NAM61; March 13, 2012 at 11:50 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sage ninetail's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just finish the story mode, and overall it was awesome. this being my first time, i sucked big time, but got through it.
    Sasuke, madara, naruto, and bee tales were the best and most enjoyable for me.
    I'll start the online once I get used to it, but so far the characters I had the most fun is Guy, Rock lee (they're insanely awesome), bee, and sasuke with the spear and kirin. Also naruto sennin combo are just crazy and the naruto with the kyubi mode is just way to strong.
    Overall for my first time with a naruto game, I greatly enjoyed it and tomorrow I'll start a tournament to hone my skills.
    My psn is: ALPHA-DK78, just a note, I truly a novice, so sorry in advance.

@NAM61: you put the codes in the collectibles mode, you'll see "enter password" at the the bottom of the list.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    were you Hiruzen or Minato?
    I was Hiruzen.

To add, I really suck at this game. What worked in Storm 2 does not work in this game! Also the "best players" strategies seem to be running away and a lot of them also use Danzo.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zachc2009's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Using Asumas jutsu as a visual block for Hiruzens ultimate is genius!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BuNKiTZ's Avatar
    Country
    Buy Moria
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm gonna get the game tomorrow when I meet up with my buddy at school. I won't be able to go online though, internet still really slow and PS3 can't seem to connect for some reason... Either ways, I'm so excited to play it! Gonna start of with training mode to experiment on some combos and what not :P Also gonna try learning how to do that Ninja Move Cancel to Ultimate Jutsu

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I was Hiruzen.

To add, I really suck at this game. What worked in Storm 2 does not work in this game! Also the "best players" strategies seem to be running away and a lot of them also use Danzo.
    Damn Danzo was gonna be my main. Guess ill have to work with Ei. I think that the key for this game woiuld pobably be mastering the cancels, especially ultimate cancels. When you get those down, I think youll be fine. You're pretty good at taking advantage of your opponents lack of substitutions.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn Danzo was gonna be my main. Guess ill have to work with Ei. I think that the key for this game woiuld pobably be mastering the cancels, especially ultimate cancels. When you get those down, I think youll be fine. You're pretty good at taking advantage of your opponents lack of substitutions.
    Yes Danzo is a absolute beast. His jutsu is key to being good with him which a lot of the "advanced" players seem to have mastered. It's great because you can use it defensively which it is great for but also offensively and the range isn't half bad. Imagine a shinra tensei that extends out 15 feet and you get the idea for why it's so OP especially now where each KNJ you use counts.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually that's pretty sick, but I don't want to use him if everyone else will be using him. I'd feel like those assholes that used Deidara in storm 2. However, I guess if there is some strategy to him, it's fine. By the way, have you fought any Deidara users?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto_Rasengan's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes Danzo is a absolute beast. His jutsu is key to being good with him which a lot of the "advanced" players seem to have mastered. It's great because you can use it defensively which it is great for but also offensively and the range isn't half bad. Imagine a shinra tensei that extends out 15 feet and you get the idea for why it's so OP especially now where each KNJ you use counts.
    Still waiting for my copy to arrive, hopefully this afternoon or early tomorrow morning.

What is the delay like after using a jutsu, does the "global cool down" leave you as vulnerable as it did in Storm 2?

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually that's pretty sick, but I don't want to use him if everyone else will be using him. I'd feel like those assholes that used Deidara in storm 2. However, I guess if there is some strategy to him, it's fine. By the way, have you fought any Deidara users?
    Haven't seen a single Deidera or puppet user somehow, someway. (Knock on wood)

Honestly I think they have such a bad rep from Storm 2 that people either don't pick them or the ones that do won't have anyone that will battle them since you can see someone's full battle record before you fight them.

Quote Quote:
    What is the delay like after using a jutsu, does the "global cool down" leave you as vulnerable as it did in Storm 2?
    The cool downs and startups have been changed for a lot of people but some have been left the exact same from Storm 2. Minato for instance got his startup nerfed significantly for his rasengan but it's still nowhere near Jiraiya level. However base Naruto's rasengan start-up is still the exact same so you can still be THAT guy from Storm 2 that base Naruto rapes spams everybody.

So the answer to your question would be, it depends on the character you choose.
    Last edited by Curryman; March 14, 2012 at 10:25 PM.

New Reply
Page 77 of 85 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast