Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 LastLast

Thread: I now pronounce you, Blai and wife.

... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Living on student grants? No problem, travel the world!

Oh oh, both sound so amazing. I've always wanted to go partying in Miami etc, in fact we were really close, my mates and I, to ordering a Miami trip two years ago. Nepal sounds amazing too in another way. Damn, that's cool. But if you go to either of those places you'll get a huge bonus to your loan amount, sweet dreams (as well as more to pay back, huhu).

I'm wondering if I should take a semester somewhere else too. If so it'll likely be next autumn. But I got no idea where yet.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blai View Post
    Nepal on an adventure semester, Miami on a, well, party/relax semester. It has nothing with school to do - school wants me to go to Uganda lol.

I was so nervous last game, Ryan was way, way more pressured than usually and they lost yards several times, mistimed throws, got picked by Panthers def. a couple of times (that penalty in second quarter was way too strict tbh). I think it was 23-28 until the last minute when he threw that 59 yard pass from their own -1 yard to White who caught it and when he did that I "knew" they'd win.

Nice to see them stand up against their first real test and their troop seems both physically and mentally stronger this year. Yay. 4-0, didn't expect that though! And what happened with New Orleans really? Shouldn't they be, uh, way better than this? lol (only game I saw this season was vs Chiefs and in that game they died after 2nd quarter).
    School wants you to go to Uganda?

I still figure Mike Smith and Matt Ryan will step in it at some point this season. And until they prove they can win a game in the playoffs I won't be convinced otherwise.

Their coach is suspended for the year. Their interim head coach is suspended until after week 6. Their defensive leader is suspended as well. So they're a mess. I didn't expect them to be this inept, but they only barely lost that game against the Packers. Even with everyone in the fold that game was going to be a shootout, and it still was and they lost because their kicker just couldn't put it on target. So I'm not sure if that loss specifically is indicative of how cooked they appear. But oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    I'm wondering if I should take a semester somewhere else too. If so it'll likely be next autumn. But I got no idea where yet.
    Come here (East Coast), tons of good schools, plus autumn is lovely here.

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

*cough* England *cough*

... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Come here (East Coast), tons of good schools, plus autumn is lovely here.
    You just want to see me 8) Though I'd be able to attend all east-US meets XD

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    *cough* England *cough*
    But England seems kind of.. Normal XD But then again England is great, plus I need somewhere that has good english courses. I wouldn't endure broken english for 6 months.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: They see me driving down the street, I look so fucking good.

Whoa whoa whoa, hold on there, we have Hogwarts. England is magical.

Hows life blai?
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

You just want to see me 8) Though I'd be able to attend all east-US meets XD
    Well, I mean it would be a convenience...but I'm serious. We have many great private universities and many public Ivy universities (my brother's school University of Maryland being one). Plus there's an endless amount of things to do here.

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

Plus, think how far your money could go here

Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh oh, both sound so amazing. I've always wanted to go partying in Miami etc, in fact we were really close, my mates and I, to ordering a Miami trip two years ago. Nepal sounds amazing too in another way. Damn, that's cool. But if you go to either of those places you'll get a huge bonus to your loan amount, sweet dreams (as well as more to pay back, huhu).

Yeah, I know. Miami sounds awesome but idk. It also seems so shallow compared to Nepal. I think I'll postpone it to my fifth or sixth semester instead of my fourth and write my thesis in Seoul or something. That would be pretty cool (I chose to study Comparative East-Asian Politics next semester). Or, eh, idk, I always change my mind - you know that. :P

The part that troubles me isn't the going abroad thing, the courses, the subject for my thesis or anything, it's the fact that I'll be taking a higher loan

Hey, go to Sweden, like we planned. Don't bail on me

See, now you made me sad

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    School wants you to go to Uganda?

I still figure Mike Smith and Matt Ryan will step in it at some point this season. And until they prove they can win a game in the playoffs I won't be convinced otherwise.

Their coach is suspended for the year. Their interim head coach is suspended until after week 6. Their defensive leader is suspended as well. So they're a mess. I didn't expect them to be this inept, but they only barely lost that game against the Packers. Even with everyone in the fold that game was going to be a shootout, and it still was and they lost because their kicker just couldn't put it on target. So I'm not sure if that loss specifically is indicative of how cooked they appear. But oh well.

Yeah, as a Peace and Development Student the Uni wants me to choose Uganda as we have a development project there and our universities are "buddies". I don't know though, a month would work there but an entire semester? Naah, i don't know =/

Well regardless Falcons, so far, have shown that they have a better base than last year to build from during season and if they don't somehow loose it, they'll probably make conf. semis. I see last game as a test and it was the first "real" tough game for them with a def who played with much higher pressure than previous games and now that they proved they could at least stand up to that type of play, they will increase their level/standard for the next games and keep it there. I still think Ryan and Smith got more to show than they did last game.

LOL that's... That's really, really bad. I have a feeling that's going to haunt them for the first ten games at least, then we'll see if they can change this negative trend, drop everything else and just focus on the games. Both defensive leader and interim head coach suspended... wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa, hold on there, we have Hogwarts. England is magical.

Hows life blai?
    You're cute.

Life is sweet. I dreamed I cheated on my girlfriend with a really, really, REALLY cute little brunette which wasn't so sweet when I woke up (ugh), I have exam tomorrow on Political & Philosophical history (Aristotle - Hannah Arendt) which kinda also sucks... But what makes life sweet is that after the exam the board in SkåneS Nation are off to a cabin in the woods (har har har har har) to party, then there's the Full Moon Party, then there's the re-opening of our "postis" in skånes which we'll celebrate with a sick party, then there's the allnation & star wars sitting...
    he he he

Oh, and also, Raul moved back to Spain a couple of days ago. His good bye party last Monday was sick. Securitas came a couple of times, we were over a hundred and Raul himself had a hideous Hawaii tshirt. As usual.

How's it with you? :3
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, as a Peace and Development Student the Uni wants me to choose Uganda as we have a development project there and our universities are "buddies". I don't know though, a month would work there but an entire semester? Naah, i don't know =/

Well regardless Falcons, so far, have shown that they have a better base than last year to build from during season and if they don't somehow loose it, they'll probably make conf. semis. I see last game as a test and it was the first "real" tough game for them with a def who played with much higher pressure than previous games and now that they proved they could at least stand up to that type of play, they will increase their level/standard for the next games and keep it there. I still think Ryan and Smith got more to show than they did last game.

LOL that's... That's really, really bad. I have a feeling that's going to haunt them for the first ten games at least, then we'll see if they can change this negative trend, drop everything else and just focus on the games. Both defensive leader and interim head coach suspended... wow.
    I think I would get homesick going ANYWHERE, for a month or more

Yeah, they have a lot to build on. They have talent. As long as they can hold off the Panthers I think they'll win the division. Tampa Bay can look tough at times too, but Newton is a step above Josh Freemen. New Orleans lacks leadership, Carolina is young and inconsistent, and I think TB is still finding an identity. That division has been tougher than it is now, but it's still early. Who knows.

I sort of downplayed Payton being suspended...so I didn't expect this. Brees is actually petitioning the League for Payton to be able to attend the game Sunday since he'll have a chance of beating Johnny Unitas' record of most consecutive games with a TD pass thrown. As a Baltimore resident, and the almost mythological presence Unitas has in this city, and despite Brees being on my fantasy football team...I'm hoping something happens and he doesn't break it. A suspension is a suspension, so I don't know how they could allow Sean Payton and Mickey Loomis to attend the game.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Y
    You're cute.

Life is sweet. I dreamed I cheated on my girlfriend with a really, really, REALLY cute little brunette which wasn't so sweet when I woke up (ugh), I have exam tomorrow on Political & Philosophical history (Aristotle - Hannah Arendt) which kinda also sucks... But what makes life sweet is that after the exam the board in SkåneS Nation are off to a cabin in the woods (har har har har har) to party, then there's the Full Moon Party, then there's the re-opening of our "postis" in skånes which we'll celebrate with a sick party, then there's the allnation & star wars sitting...
    he he he

Oh, and also, Raul moved back to Spain a couple of days ago. His good bye party last Monday was sick. Securitas came a couple of times, we were over a hundred and Raul himself had a hideous Hawaii tshirt. As usual.

How's it with you? :3
    You are on the board of Skanes now? I know you cant with Sivans now, have you been kicked out of stallarna yet? If you do please punch those bouncers in the face as you leave. Or push them roughly (and apologise - like a swede). They are such cunts in stallarna. I heard the management or something was changing and they were getting butthurt which brought a smile to my face.

I saw the raul thing, its a shame he really wanted to stay and he is such a nice guy. Like the textbook definition of a nice guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I now pronounce you, Blai and wife.

hi thread

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

But England seems kind of.. Normal XD But then again England is great, plus I need somewhere that has good english courses. I wouldn't endure broken english for 6 months.
    You can come here...we try to be normal, but we aren't

Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

you gots married? name change ahead?

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Going to ask her in 12 days

nervous

T_T

I know she'll say yes tho but it's still nervewrecking

Plus I hope she'll like the ring T_T

Spoiler: is ring here? show

AAAH T_T

16. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck, blai!

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Q_Q

Right now when I think about it I want to crawl in to a hole and die, the fact that both of our parents will be present after her exam banquet doesn't make it easier...

New Reply
Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 LastLast