Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Who killed Senju Hashirama?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member katon_style's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who killed Senju Hashirama?

shodai and nidaime raikage hasn't yet be shown.maybe it must be a reason that involves hashirama

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sakakibara Eitaro's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I think they can be revived at any age, since Sasori was revived as a kid (he was old). I think died due to the fight with Madara (because his wife was old and probably fought the nine tails to be the first host).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

ET summons are revided as the last state they were in, Sasori had 'changed' from his real body to a puppet body so the ET ritual summoned in the same state his real body was, which is when he was young which means Sasori had transformed into a puppet body a while ago.

If i recall correctly, we have seen a panel with Hashimara, his daughter and Tsunade to show us he was Tsunade's grandfather.

If we go with that panel, it's safe to say Hashimara died somewhere in the 40s or so at least...

But can we really use that panel as a reference? I don't know.

As for his fight against Madara, it's obvious the fight was pretty close, we saw how Hashimara was bleeding and seemed exhausted in the panels showing their fight, he obviously walked in a bad shape... Madara wasnt defeated easily otherwise he would have died long ago when they were fighting each other prior to their last encounter.

My guess is Hashimara simply died fighting other countries at some point, i don,t think it was from his fight against Madara as we would have likely heard of it by now.

Maybe Madara did manage to kill Hashimara later on tho, but if that is the case, we are bound to learn about it sooner or later, it wouldnt go by and stay untold.

My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    -

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe after the valley of end's battle , Hashirama become weak and lose most of his power ( and that why he separate 8 biju to other countrys ... because he can't controlled them anymore ... ) and when he became weak , other ninjas (ex: other kages ) can match him ...

but I think he died in peaceful ... Tsunade's age is 53 ; Madara and Hashirama battle was in 70-80 years ago ... Hashirama seen his granddaughter so that mean he was alive for 20-30 years after the valley of end ... ( 1 question : that scene was in manga !? or that only was in Anime !? )

I'm sorry for my bad English ....
    خداحافظ

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hashirama with baby Tsunade was only in the anime.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I was just reading the wikia about Uzumaki Mito and that's a passage that says

Quote Quote:
    Eventually, her husband died in war, and Mito was left a widow....
    Not sure where the information came from, but it's a source anyway. Here is the link to the wiki: Uzumaki Mito

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that Madara killed the First in the war becouse he got old and was relativly easy picing

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i believe he died normal and not body killed hashirama.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Who killed Senju Hashirama?

Who killed Senju Hashirama?

He either died from his injuries after his battle with the real Uchiha Madara or several unidentified members from the Uchiha clan poison him.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordHokage View Post
    Who killed Senju Hashirama?

He either died from his injuries after his battle with the real Uchiha Madara or several unidentified members from the Uchiha clan poison him.
    I support option 2. As part of the plot to take over Konoha, the Uchiha clan poisoned Hashirama and he died, but at that time, no one expected the nidaime to take over so soon, so they had to pretend peaceful intentions otherwise. Remember that Itachi told Sasuke that it was the nidaime that created the police for the Uchiha. Maybe that was how peace was made at that time. However, as time passed by, it was just not enough and the Uchiha wanted a Hokage of their own, but after Minato was chosen as the yondaime, they began once again ploting the downfall of Senju clan and Konoha. It led to Sasuke's parents joining up with Madara and passing him the time and location of Naruto's birth, which ended up with the Kyubi attack and all that. Yet again, the Uchiha failed when Minato defeated Madara, but once again they began ploting the downfall of Konoha when Danzou along with the other elders decided to put an end to it once and for all.

Meaning, the worst possible thing Hashirama could have ever done, was to unite both clans to found Konoha. SEnju should have wipped them out long ago and all of those misgivings would never have come to pass....

P.S. If you see an Uchiha punch him on the face. You may not know why you are punching him, but he will know why he is being punched.... /lol

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: Who killed Senju Hashirama?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrakesh View Post
    I support option 2. As part of the plot to take over Konoha, the Uchiha clan poisoned Hashirama and he died, but at that time, no one expected the nidaime to take over so soon, so they had to pretend peaceful intentions otherwise. Remember that Itachi told Sasuke that it was the nidaime that created the police for the Uchiha. Maybe that was how peace was made at that time. However, as time passed by, it was just not enough and the Uchiha wanted a Hokage of their own, but after Minato was chosen as the yondaime, they began once again ploting the downfall of Senju clan and Konoha. It led to Sasuke's parents joining up with Madara and passing him the time and location of Naruto's birth, which ended up with the Kyubi attack and all that. Yet again, the Uchiha failed when Minato defeated Madara, but once again they began ploting the downfall of Konoha when Danzou along with the other elders decided to put an end to it once and for all.

Meaning, the worst possible thing Hashirama could have ever done, was to unite both clans to found Konoha. SEnju should have wipped them out long ago and all of those misgivings would never have come to pass....

P.S. If you see an Uchiha punch him on the face. You may not know why you are punching him, but he will know why he is being punched.... /lol
    I totally agree with you. I think the Uchihas wanted to avenge Madara's death, so they either poisoned Hashirama before he went to war or during the war. Mito said that her husband died in war, and Danzou and Tobirama knew that the Uchihas were responsible for Hashirama's untimely death and that probably explains why they were so disliked and why Itachi wanted to massacre his clansman because he knew they were responsible for Minato's untimely death and were planning a coup d etat. I wouldn't be surprised if the Uchihas were behind Kin-Gin brothers coup d etat.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

he is still alive as.... Zetsu! D:

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrakesh View Post

It's very unlikely that the Uchihas had anything to do with Hashirama's death. They had no desire to take over Konoha at that time, otherwise they wouldn't have supported Hashirama over Madara in the first place. And after abandoning Madara as leader, they wouldn't have any reason to want revenge for him. As far as we have seen, the Uchiha clan were in full support of Hashirama's reign and the peace it brought them. If Tobirama believed they had anything to do with his brother's death, he surely wouldn't have simply had the Anbu watch them. Nor I think he would have had an Uchiha accompany him as a guard. Setting the Anbu on them was either an act of precaution to make sure another Madara didn't appear or there's more to it that Madara left out.

Sasuke's parents couldn't have given Madara the location or time of Naruto's birth, since they wouldn't have know it. That was info only the Hokage and Anbu directly under him had. And from what we have been told, the Uchihas didn't actually start plotting against the village until after Madara framed them with the Kyuubi attack. That was the point in which Konoha actively began to distrust them and cause them to do so in turn. They couldn't have been in it with Madara as no one knew he was alive at that time, not to mention Madara still desired their death for their past betrayal. Itachi and possibly Danzo were the only people to discover him alive years later.

It was made clear that by all accounts the Uchihas and Senju were basically even. There would have been little chance that the Senju could have finished off the Uchiha clan, thus the whole reason they proposed the ceasefire. Even decades later, the Uchihas were dangerous enough that them turning on the village would have caused tremendous damage and death.

Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Who killed Senju Hashirama?

If the Uchihas were so loyal to the future growth development of Konoha, where were they when Tobi invaded their so-called beloved village? Why didn't they defend the village against the invasion of Tobi? Itachi told Sasuke that their beloved parents and Uchiha Madara were behind the attack but Tobi said that the elders were responsible for the attack not him. I take Itachi's word over Tobi anyday. If the Uchihas love their village so much, why would they plan a coup d etat during Minato's reign? I think the Uchihas were so pissed off when Hashirama not only defeated the beloved leader but killed him as well, and leaving the village was never in their best interests, so they stay and begin to plan future attacks on Konoha.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

The Senju clan for whatever reason seems to have died out for some reason or another as Tsuande is the only living Senju that we know of.

As for why this happened, who knows. They could have all been killed in war, or someone could have been hunting them down. As it stands right now, there are more living Uchiha's (2) than Senju (1).
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast