Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Who killed Senju Hashirama?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lemonadez's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who killed Senju Hashirama?

i think he died from disease like chicken pox... <- I mean come on this disease killed alot of shinobi and samurai in Edo period. So im guessing the Uzumaki clan and Senju clan die from this disease

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

if he died for the same disease which affected itachi and kimimaro,he wouldn't be special any longer. I know itachi and kimimaro might have had different diseases,but hashirama mustn't have died for such a common cause,imo.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    if he died for the same disease which affected itachi and kimimaro,he wouldn't be special any longer. I know itachi and kimimaro might have had different diseases,but hashirama mustn't have died for such a common cause,imo.
    how are kimimaro's and itachi's diseases the same?

kimimaro's seemed to be limited to his clan's powers

itachi's seemed to be from the use of mangekyou, as sasuke explained it himself when he first used susanoo

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hashirama certainly didn't die of "old age" or "natural causes". At most he would have probably been in like his 50's when Tobirama died and Hiruzen became Sandaime Hokage. I doubt we will ever find out how he died, and if we do its probably going to have to be related to some disease.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

btw,the fight against madara is going to an end,I really hope someone will reveal how he killed soon. yet,the fact Madara hasn't asked yet who had killed him makes me think about 2 possibilities: 1)madara lived more than hashirama and already knows who killed him ; 2) hashirama died for natural causes. but both of them requires him to ask the others,maybe he died for natural causes and he knows that

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I get the impression that Gedo Mazo once belonged to Hashirama, and now that it is contracted to Tobi I get impression that he, Madara and Zetsu are responsible for Shodaime Hokage's demise. That or he took himself out using a forbidden jutsu.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ryr's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
    I get the impression that Gedo Mazo once belonged to Hashirama, and now that it is contracted to Tobi I get impression that he, Madara and Zetsu are responsible for Shodaime Hokage's demise. That or he took himself out using a forbidden jutsu.
    I think you brought up an interesting point, because I remember the chains of the Gedo Mazo jutsu are exactly the same as Kushina's jutsu. So it could be a Uzumaki or Senju exclusive technique.

Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member blackjack612's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryr View Post
    I think you brought up an interesting point, because I remember the chains of the Gedo Mazo jutsu are exactly the same as Kushina's jutsu. So it could be a Uzumaki or Senju exclusive technique.
    Interesting theory. Until now, I kind of assumed that Hashirama died from natural causes. I mean, the guys main jutsu revolves around converting chakra into a source of life and accelerating the growth of plants. There has to be a limit to how often one can use such a skill before they reach his or her body's limit. He wasn't exactly using Yamato levels of wood style. The few glimpses we've gotten of him using the technique, he goes for broke and creates vast forests. I have a hard time seeing anyone other than Madara take out Hashirama.

The Naruto 644 Review is up!

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Afro_Sannin's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I tghink hasirama simply died of natural causes... he was a "fairytale" shinobi ( according to madara ) - he was mentioned on the same level as reduku sennin... as them both being fairytales and ninja that couldnt posibly be so strong... anyways for that fact i find it hard to believe that he was either killed or died of a disease... tsunade has the ultimate regeneration jutsu and even she admitted that using it too many times shortens her lifespan.... Hashirama Senju was praised by madara for being able to use the same ultimate healing but without the use of any seals... my guess is that it has the same life-shortening effect if used too many times... and considering the epic battles that hasirama probably was forced to use this healing from i guess his body just died of pre-mature old age...

so if for example using that kind of healing took lets say 4 years off your life everytime you use it and it was mentioned that the senju and uchiha clans clashed many times and madara and hashirama faught many times ... if he used that jutsu lets say 10 times in the course of his life he would have shortened his life by 40 years... so if he was suppose to live naturally to lets say the age of 80 he would then died at around the age of 40

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Cyberlink35's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

I think after his fight with Madara he has severe wounds and injuries.And after that his body couldn't stand it anymore maybe right after his fight with Madara maybe after a year but I think Madara vs. Hashirama is costed both of their lives.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Hashirama accidently used a create a enormous maze made of gigantic trees and forests no jutsu , get lost in the maze and died from hunger cuz he couldnt find the exit

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by heavenchoas View Post
    Hashirama accidently used a create a enormous maze made of gigantic trees and forests no jutsu , get lost in the maze and died from hunger cuz he couldnt find the exit
    if he can make plant life grow, he could get fruits and vegetables

he could start an instant choy sum garden with a slap of his palms

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberlink35 View Post
    I think after his fight with Madara he has severe wounds and injuries.And after that his body couldn't stand it anymore maybe right after his fight with Madara maybe after a year but I think Madara vs. Hashirama is costed both of their lives.
    No. Hashirama lived a considerable time after their fight.
    He could heal himself. He was surrounded by water in The Valley of The End's waterfalls.
    He is seen with Team Tobirama in their team photo.
    He had the time to hand other villages the other Bijuu's. I dont have time to list all, but he did loads of stuff while Hokage so him dying just after the fight isnt possible.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see why it matters how he died he's a DEAD character. And has been since the series started.....IMO the Narutoverse time is off a bit..Due to flashbacks and characters age it's kinda hard to map out Naruto's history accurately i don't believe everything would juss mesh together..But Senju Hashirama simply died when he was young, The third hokage was still a boy when he died....His brother died a few years later..As he gave Sarutobi the mantle of Hokage when he was seemingly early 20's............How and Who are questions that we really don't need to be answered. 2nd Hokage was killed by 20 Special Anbu Cloud Unit....The 3rd Raikage foguth several thousand Shinobi for a day n night i think it's numerous days n nights.....Stop wasting brain cells over who killed the man..He's died period

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    No. Hashirama lived a considerable time after their fight.
    He could heal himself. He was surrounded by water in The Valley of The End's waterfalls.
    He is seen with Team Tobirama in their team photo.
    He had the time to hand other villages the other Bijuu's. I dont have time to list all, but he did loads of stuff while Hokage so him dying just after the fight isnt possible.
    healing with water comes from avatar, i believe

in naruto, they just use chakra

New Reply
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10