Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Asuna Pactio card ?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ex-Shadow's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Asuna Pactio card ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Limiter View Post
    Well it hasn't yet, but it seems that in the few upcoming chapters we would be seeing Asuna with that sword (most likely in the upcoming chapters which are going to be released before the movie hits the screens).

But as of now we don't know how we would see its appearance in the story (no spoilers about that part yet).

But the most logical theory (according to me) is that since Asuna has regained her past memories and is a descendent of the Lifemaker (whose power is similar to the powers of ME) is the reason why her artifact gets upgraded (also the fact that Asuna is Negi's first pactio, and since Negi's present source of power is the ME, it would seem that it would have an effect on all of his partners pactios as well, in the order of the pactio's formed).

Though keep in mind that this is only a theory, so it is likely to be wrong.
    If that so then all Negi's partner will get an upgraded artifact you know.... So, after Asuna is Nodoka->Setsuna->Konoka->and so on. I get what you mean, but I feel that Asuna upgraded artifact is the only one we'll ever get.

When I re-read vol. 13 I get a hint that Negi'll make pactio with almost all his student. So if we get more upgraded artifact like Asuna's, who know when the other pactio will come out. Because, usually Negi make pactio with his student in emergency state and I don't think Negi will face state as dangerous as this one.....

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Well here is a bigger version of Asuna's pactio card (it has been cleaned a bit) which was scanned from an ad pamphlet (both pics below).

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bebuxe's Avatar
    mmmm.... i can't tell??? it seems that i see trees after trees with wavying grass and a few birds...
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Limiter View Post
    But the most logical theory (according to me) is that since Asuna has regained her past memories and is a descendent of the Lifemaker (whose power is similar to the powers of ME) is the reason why her artifact gets upgraded (also the fact that Asuna is Negi's first pactio, and since Negi's present source of power is the ME, it would seem that it would have an effect on all of his partners pactios as well, in the order of the pactio's formed).

Though keep in mind that this is only a theory, so it is likely to be wrong.
    So kinda like what Setsuna did with her sword on 329... That's a nice idea. hehehe, instead of the Alba Ala, it's the Nigra Ala. lol
    And Asuna be the final trump card in MM conflict right now. (like I imagined it would be to make a philosophical statement)

*rubs palm on forehead*
    why Ken, why?

Shadow Limiter:
    Thanks for the picture. You just proved what I theorized about that small picture.

But I am wrong about the picture displaying the magia erebia picture on her crotch. So sorry....
    Last edited by bebuxe; June 28, 2011 at 11:16 PM.
    two ads this time

and visit http://hitana.deviantart.com/ , she has some inspiring pics. esp. "Yummy-75464373".

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bebuxe View Post
    So kinda like what Setsuna did with her sword on 329... That's a nice idea. hehehe, instead of the Alba Ala, it's the Nigra Ala. lol
    I think the case between Setsuna's "Takemikazuchi" and Asuna's "ME EE" is going to be different.

Though i am not sure how and at what condition Asuna would get her new sword, but it most likely going to be different than how "Takemikazuchi" works (though we don't have much info about it from Ken-Sensei to begin with).

My guess is that Setsuna's "Takemikazuchi" has the ability to change forms based on the amount of Mana Charge (and its type) and the emotions of the user.

So, if my guess is right, then "Tsurugi no Kami" form of the "Takemikazuchi" is created when Setsuna receives Mana charge from Konoka.
    In case of the form "Sword of Ala Alba", it is most likely created based on the collection of emotion Setsuna has towards her friends.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2