Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse Pairing Thread

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Pairing Thread

I have to say my ironclad loyalty to the Shinwoo/Siera pairing may be sorely tested in the coming months if Raskreia goes to school like many(such as myself) expect.

I could really do with some Shinwoo/Siera/Raskreia love triangle action there. Which i've mentioned before but at the time i kinda meant it as a joke. Now i'm serious, or as serous as anybody can be about pairing stuff. Just imagine the power of that pair's jealously, especially if the Raskreia turned out to be the possessive type. Shin Woo wouldn't be able to figure out whether he had been blessed or cursed.

Also how about Karias/Suyi(the idol girl that seemed mildly yandere-ish)? I like that idea. Clearly he follows Raskreia around like a lost puppy but, if the previous Lord judged his character correctly, Suyi seems like she might just have the power of personalty to reign him in.
    Last edited by Jammin; August 11, 2011 at 10:10 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

i frankly dont see seirra and shinwoo to go on like this esp since shinwooh as at best 70 yrs in which he ripes to old age where as seirra will stay in her stature.
    i mean it would be kind a weird. Though i hope shinwoo and seirra end up together but still .... i mean its weird if you think it the way i tried to portray ...isnt it?
    i kind a wish the author would find a way to side step the whole thing and give shinwoo a blessed life of few thousand yrs or sth
    Last edited by shaheer; August 19, 2011 at 12:27 AM.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I share your sentiment, shaheer.
    At most romance cases of a long-lived creature with a normal human, the solution would be in form of the human transforming somehow closer to be like the long-lived creature so they can live together for a longer time. I like Seira + Shinwoo so much, to be honest, but then I remembered Yuna, the one Shinwoo had crush over for quite some time. XD It seems to me that Shinwoo's interest in Seira is because she's unique, and so is Seira towards Shinwoo, especially with Yuna between them. But I don't know; Noblesse is always full of surprises. I smell a triangle love here, lol~ :3

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I think shinwoo has matured inwardly a lot to be all crushed up about Yuna. He reached his teen back when he confessed(atleast it seemed to me) that age ppl esp boys go crazy. The shinwoo now is quite matured, though he gets embarrassed sometimes in front of Yuna but i dont think that she will be a BIG factor in relationship issues with shinwoo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    i frankly dont see seirra and shinwoo to go on like this esp since shinwooh as at best 70 yrs in which he ripes to old age where as seirra will stay in her stature.
    i mean it would be kind a weird. Though i hope shinwoo and seirra end up together but still .... i mean its weird if you think it the way i tried to portray ...isnt it?
    i kind a wish the author would find a way to side step the whole thing and give shinwoo a blessed life of few thousand yrs or sth
    Uhmmm... I expect Shinwooh to undergo modification experiments by Franky sooner or later. So I can imagine him "lasting" longer with Seira. And yes, I'd love such a couple! But I'd also like to see a new female character being introduced, since M-21 looks a bit sorry all alone. I mean, he's the only one without any 1 on 1 relationship. Everybody else has at least one special person (and I'm not necessarily talking about love - i.e. Franky's devotion towards his Master, Ikan's fondness of his Hyung, etc.)

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    Uhmmm... I expect Shinwooh to undergo modification experiments by Franky sooner or later. So I can imagine him "lasting" longer with Seira. And yes, I'd love such a couple! But I'd also like to see a new female character being introduced, since M-21 looks a bit sorry all alone. I mean, he's the only one without any 1 on 1 relationship. Everybody else has at least one special person (and I'm not necessarily talking about love - i.e. Franky's devotion towards his Master, Ikan's fondness of his Hyung, etc.)
    That is indeed a lovely idea. Though so far the hints of romance in Noblesse is very, very low, and even in latest chapters we barely see any pairing gossip except Sangeen and Yontsu. It would've been great to give our important characters a partner, Shin Woo included. I imagine it must've been hard for him to choose between Yuna and Seira, mwahahahaha~ XD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i think raskreia/rai will be good pair LORD & NOBLESSE
    Last edited by suraj5898; December 07, 2012 at 06:44 AM.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweaty Re: Noblesse Pairing Thread

I too, also like the Shinwoo x Seira because he seems like he has become really mature and is so protective of his friends, and Seira seems to find that instinct to protect others just like herself because they are obligated to protect the weak. And he seems to for the regular people.

I also like Regis x Seira she is only 17 years older than him, and once he goes through his right of passage she may look at him through a new light. That balcony scene got me.

But for some reason I like also the idea of Tao X Suyi or (Maybe Takeo) mostly because Tao is so awkward and nerdy, and quite the joker. And Suyi is beautiful, popular, and famous. That would be cute i think to see, just like that skater boy song from averil lavigne. Except she doesn't care hes a complete nerd.

Note I am only like on chapter 181 in this series!! lol

I dunno why, but i also kinda like Rai X Suyi because I can see her being used as a pawn to get him to fold, almost killed, and Rai is forced to chang her into a vampire....maybe i just have a hopelessly romantic sense of imagination!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

I just want to see SeiraxAny Clan Leaders really =u= (minus Gajutel and Kaye (though the notion of "love trumps age" still holds strong, I found the pairing quite disturbing))
    Though I'm curious, if two clan leaders was to.. *coff* have children, what happens to the clan's two soul weapon?

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IxNxFxIxNxIxTxE View Post
    Though I'm curious, if two clan leaders was to.. *coff* have children, what happens to the clan's two soul weapon?
    If there were more children, maybe one would become the leader of one clan and another one the leader of the other. Ofc if there was just 1, the clans would probably merge into an uberbadass one with a 2x more powerful leader. But that leader could still split his SW for the next generation.

I still doubt that it'd be allowed, though. Marriages restricted to within a clan to preserve it are not uncommon IRL, too.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mister K's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand this "Shinwooism" and the obsession of so many fans of giving this character more importance than he really has. He is just a kid who happened to be a very talented and skilled fighter, nothing more. So pairing him with seira/raskreia/lady wv I find it too ridiculous. His pairing is most likely with Suh Yuna or Im Suyi at most.

My favourite couples:

Raizel X Raskreia

Seira X Regis (when he grows up)

and the pairing of the year is...

Frankestein X Lady werewolf, the most sadistic couple in Noblesse history xDDD
    Last edited by Mister K; February 19, 2013 at 03:21 PM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    I don't understand this "Shinwooism" and the obsession of so many fans of giving this character more importance than he really has. He is just a kid who happened to be a very talented and skilled fighter, nothing more. So pairing him with seira/raskreia/lady wv I find it too ridiculous. His pairing is most likely with Suh Yuna or Im Suyi at most.
    i think resone so many fans r giving shinwoo more importance than he really has because he his human so they want a human to get important against all other powerful character (modification experiments humans, nobles and werewolf)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Seira and Regis is a given. I also support Yuri and Crombell!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Franky x Seira

Rai x Lord

m21 x mary(even if dead)

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Way to support me there, Lawlett.

Franky x Seira is the only pairing there is. Gejutel had commented that Franky had turned Seira into his maid and then Franky showed up protecting Seira from Siriana and the 8th Elder with a look on his face that said, "How dare you act my beloved!"

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast