Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 342 Discussion/343 Prediction Thread

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Gantz Gantz 342 Discussion/343 Prediction Thread

Chapter is out, you can get it here
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

2. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 342 Discussion/343 Prediction Thread

Is Gantz dead? I think Nishi could learn how to use it. last page?? is it a new alien? human terrorist or seb?

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you have to take your own conclusions about Gantz...i mean, just look at his head.

About the weird man...I see 2 options.

1- Is a bait and the group is about to get ambushed (Anyway, it's a very strange way to get ambushed...i think the chances of finding the cellphones are too low and moving them to another location when they can kill them right there)

2-They are alien inmigrants from earth (We saw the Country Bumkin Alien so this would be no surprise) and they are being hunted too by the giants, another group of them was caught by the giants and one of them drop the cellphone without even noticing.

I don't think that's Sebastian...that would be so weird...anyway, Sebastian is weird by nature.

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah I doubt its sebby now too but he is weird lols. I forgot that this thing/person is who they were to meet up with the cell phone XD
    But yeah I get fribes he is a alien immigrant too. Yeah it could be bad cuts but his never been damage before they couldn't do it, like those cuts on the of the head look pretty serious and would kill a human but this is gantz so with thoses he still could be okat. but yeah Nishi gone soft and saved takashi, Kaze will change his imo of him then too but then again Kaze was the one who got Nishi alive again through his points.

btw gj on getting the chapter really early, I think no one expected so early since its been a day and no comments xD
    Last edited by 102jayday; June 22, 2011 at 04:23 AM.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kusomaru's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Gantz, dead? That would definitely be fatal for a normal person, but maybe he has some sort of regenerative capabilities? If not, more props to Oku.

I have to agree that the guy at the end was some sort of bait. The disguise is rather crude, more so than any of the aliens seen in the hunts. It makes me think it was made by the giants and perhaps wasn't as goofy to them. Humans are a small pest to the giants, not unlike mice. You don't hunt mice in your house with a shotgun, you just set a mousetrap. If he isn't bait, then I suppose the refugee aliens will join the human resistance. Humanity is already completely f'd; they just can't handle another enemy, especially not one at their own size.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quite surprised about the release of this issue. Was only an off-chance that I'd visit today.

Quote Originally Posted by kusomaru View Post
    I have to agree that the guy at the end was some sort of bait. The disguise is rather crude, more so than any of the aliens seen in the hunts. It makes me think it was made by the giants and perhaps wasn't as goofy to them. Humans are a small pest to the giants, not unlike mice. You don't hunt mice in your house with a shotgun, you just set a mousetrap. If he isn't bait, then I suppose the refugee aliens will join the human resistance. Humanity is already completely f'd; they just can't handle another enemy, especially not one at their own size.
    Makes sense to me.

About Gantz's head injury. It isn't necessarily fatal, but if it were to happen to a human, there'd be major problems with sensation after damage to that part of the brain (the parietal lobe)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Magnus's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

What the ? the naked people not staying with the Gantzers, how dumb can they be ? Do they really think they have a chance of surviving by their own ? I doubt a mini-twist like this was necessary.
    And Nishi is sooooooo f'd up now, especially on the mental side, he's starting to lose it... I hope next chapter will feature some pages about him.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi there, I'm new
    Anyways, when I saw the first pictures, I actually thought that Nishi didn't save Takeshi, but his guns (or nothing at all) because it really didn't seem as if there was a human under that smoke. That was pretty good.
    About that weird human-like thingy. Well, my first thought was that it is some really stupid bait, cause it kept telling them to follow. But then again the immigrant Aliens usually repeated the same sentences/phrases over and over, just like that thing.
    I'm not sure though. The giant aliens could use it as bait, because they are somewhat troubled by the Gantzers. Maybe they sent that small alien out to get to them and it only found the normal people on accident?
    Oh and what if that alien didn't even drop the cell phone?

Somehow I don't think that the Gantz-man survived... his head looked really bad and he doesn't look like a somebody who can take many hits. He is powerful, because he can controll the ball and that's what he was made for. I don't think that the designers of the Gantz balls made him super-strong. Why would they if he has the little bombs to controll his people? They probably thought that no outsider would ever get close to the apartment anyways.

Ok, that was it for now...
    Last edited by Somnia; June 22, 2011 at 10:14 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

IS it just me or does that giant Alien girl have a thing for kurono and is about to rape him in her bedroom?

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The Viennese Pixie MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The weird guy's mask reminds me of the masks in Liar Game haha, as for the theory of the masked man being Sebastian it is possible but I mean his hair? His HAIR? Sebastian was blond? Nishi saving Takeshi is actually good, it means no matter how much of a psycho he is he still has some "goodness" left.

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    IS it just me or does that giant Alien girl have a thing for kurono and is about to rape him in her bedroom?
    I got the same impression at first, but I am not sure, it is a high possibility though. XD

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am certain that that thing is either an alien leftover or human wearing a mask. I doubt they are working for the giants. It is 100% not Sebastian nor Host Samurai.

The Gantz man has to be dead and I think Nishi will try and hack the ball. He might even be able to gain the powers and unlock the full potential of the ball. I can see him mastering the ball.

Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure it's not a human.

The way he talks is just too weird.

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Scanlator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member M-Hario's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

'sup guys.

Scan is out, you can read the chapter here: http://mangatopia.net/manga/gantz-en/chapter/342

Thanks to mote for translating this chapter.

Cya.
    Recruiting Translators for seinen manga!

Utopia v3.0 scantrad

18. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mikihara's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

ILY Oku, for not trolling with us I'm surprised by how Nishi's suit isn't broken from all that though. Well at least, now there's proof that he still have some human nature left in him
    Poor Gantz guy. He can't die like this! Or at least, someone has to find a new Gantz. Though, I don't know whether to say it's good or bad that he died, now that the hack and those strange explosive spiders stopped coming
    Currently watching: Level E, Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
    Currently reading: Gantz, Claymore

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I also love how we are starting to see creepy looking things again. I have been missing stuff like that since this arc started.

New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast