Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 342 Discussion/343 Prediction Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 342 Discussion/343 Prediction Thread

Welcome Somnia.
    I agree Magnus, Humans are silly like if aliens were invading and stuff and you see guys like Kaze rip the foreskin of the huge aliens face then I would def's stay close to them
    @Bighawke5 yep she has fallen like many others have over Kurono's epicness..

Lol I only mention seb because this thing looks crazy and I think he may be just as weird to have a silly mask on his face. I thought it was fake hair with the mask, a wig or could it be its just a retarded alien lol.

Wait a sec...I got a idea...those people with Tae said we going to where 50 people are, the gantz team has at least over 30 people then themselves and the area looks similar. If so then does that mean the weird alien/human is someone whos played a part in hacking gantz? Reika's Kei is going to save Tae?
    Last edited by 102jayday; June 22, 2011 at 12:30 PM.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Macedonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GAT-X252 View Post
    I'm sure it's not a human.

The way he talks is just too weird.
    It seems he has some sort of "programed" language that he speaks, I mean kind of robotic if you ask me, he is repeating the same "code of words" on the last page when they turn him around he is still saying the same stuff as memorized.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 102jayday View Post
    Wait a sec...I got a idea...those people with Tae said we going to where 50 people are, the gantz team has at least over 30 people then themselves and the area looks similar. If so then does that mean the weird alien/human is someone whos played a part in hacking gantz? Reika's Kei is going to save Tae?
    That's quite an interesting idea actually.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member ownage404's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I can totally believe that. I also thought the landscape where the Tae group were following that thing looked like where the rescue team is, in like the second last page I saw some sort of unfinished building or crane of some sort.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Uh-oh nishi discovered he actually has emotions, and what is that alien lady doing I wonder I still don't trust her so kurono better be more on his guard, and fake kei and the rest should let those people go if they want they have problems of their own and what the heck was that thing at the end another kind of alien or maybe something the giants created to capture humans who actually escape the meat factories and looking at gantzman I think we can all agree he's dead considering his skull is cave in and his spine is protruding from his neck as if broken, nishi's reactions are become more amusing this crisis seems to have caused him to develop a personality which is actually pretty normal considering how he was in the beginning he's reacting like a normal person
    Last edited by 9tails23; June 22, 2011 at 07:06 PM.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner DynaDASH's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

The masked thingy looks in fact forged, there are a lot of details that lead to that.
    The way the mask is shaped to resemble humans, the fake clothing (look at the tie and the clothe foldings), it's carrying a briefcase.

I even doubt it's alien.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

As I read that part, I got the almost same thought.. but my guess was, that the phoning person was Gantz, by this way he wanted to help them or something... but I like your theory more..

If Nishi could get the gantz-ball to work, I think it would have no use, the spider-aliens would keep teleporting.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member York's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, when reading earlier chapters I would've thought Gantz's death would've been a somewhat triumphant moment, but it's rough seeing him go down like that now. And still so many questions, I was pretty sure he'd make it..
    On a lighter note, nice that Nishi grabbed the kid. Now watch Takeshi want to be bros with him now. ^^

Still not sure whether Kei's former hostage should be trusted, but I guess it's his best chance at finding Tae at this point. Or you know, she'll end up contacting Gund.

And really hope we don't lose Nerdo or Anzu because some civilians were too stupid to trust the Gantzers..
    Last edited by York; June 22, 2011 at 11:03 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

darn Gantz is dead
    he looks humanish as far as his body goes
    what if he's artificial

nishi developing emotions better not mean he's gonna die

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member lolnameless's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

this chapter is sad
    the ball man is dead

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Forever Rain's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DynaDASH View Post
    The masked thingy looks in fact forged, there are a lot of details that lead to that.
    The way the mask is shaped to resemble humans, the fake clothing (look at the tie and the clothe foldings), it's carrying a briefcase.

I even doubt it's alien.
    Me too. If anything the first thing I thought it was, was some kind of a "mouse trap" or something aliens use to lure and kill humans. They're basically seen as vermin to them so it would make sense.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Macedonia
    Post Thanks / Like

People talking about the death of Gantz reminds me just what kind of a loss this actually is, I mean we hardly even knew him, he appeared right before this whole saga with the invasion, and Gantz should have been part of the bigger scheme of things, but I want to see what happens to him fully, I mean Nishi is still there? Too bad he can not call him back from the dead.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow What a chapter, last week that happened and this week, gantz guy is gone.

Those humans that Keis group rescued are probably the most dumbest ones we been shown so far.

Nish saved Takeshi, had a feeling he did though based on the way he jumped.

The guy at the end reminded me of bird aliens in fake bodies.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SK-Hao's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Are all Gantz dead or just that one?

Anyway tae is in trouble again; these soliders are too laid back they are going to get everyone killed.
    Last edited by SK-Hao; June 23, 2011 at 12:05 PM.
    Devour this Manga

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Socrates's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think that the alien at the end is going to be a bad "mothafucka". I also think that it's more something like the "bird-alien" or the "onion-alien" who were repeating the same words. Perhaps they are refugees from the giant aliens too, perhaps they had to fled and came to earth. Thus perhaps the refugees and the humans can work together?

Wild assumption, i know . But still i dont think the "dollface-alien" is going to be bad.

New Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast