Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 342 Discussion/343 Prediction Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 342 Discussion/343 Prediction Thread

Haha, what a good chapter. Most retarded survivors we've seen to date. What the hell is Oku thinking?

Finally Kei2's team is thinking smart. Food, water, shelter. Get going already!

Gantz man is fucked up. Nishi may be able to use the ball but I doubt it. He's probably the most vulnerable at the moment. No weapons and Takeshi's going to follow him around all the time. Can just see the kid getting in the way somehow.. maybe alerting a group of soldiers or something by accident. We'll see.

Looks like the curse of Tae continues... she's obviously walking into an ambush but we all know she can't die. That entire group of humans has about 3-4 chapters to live, max.

So, where do things go from here? Kei2's flock of sheep is going to get them all into trouble. Finding food and water is impossible, so I'm hoping they'll ditch them. Kaze's going to leave. Anzu and Nerdo are dead weight... I think the team might break apart... the plan's fucked and the group is one big target.

Nishi needs to either get the Gantz ball working (lol if it still functions, embedded in the concrete like that) or get some weapons and make for the mothership. I'm leaning towards getting the ball working... I don't see him having memorized that map he got from the Americans and I don't see how he'd have any weapons on him after he saved Takeshi.. tbh I don't really think he's relevant any more. He can't do really do anything at this point. Logically what he should be doing is getting the fuck out of there and hiding/securing food and shelter.

As for Kei1... anything goes really. I guess his prisoner somehow has a way to track Tae?

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow I think Oku is exaggerating about human stupidity, no one would abandon their saviors like that.

About the masked "man", it's obvious that it's a trap, probably the giants are using it to lure the survivors out, maybe they are captured and then Kurono's alien friend buys Tae. I just hope Tae is reunited with Kurono fast, I'm tired of this drama.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^

Oku's shown that they have lost faith in the team simply because they don't know where the hell they are. And apparently they think they're back Japan? Even though it's obvious to the team that they are still on the mothership? I think Oku fucked up. Oh well.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm starting to enjoy nishi's little adventure more than the Kei's and tae, Kei1 better watch out something about the alien lady I still don't trust, Kei2 and his group are too naive they need to stop trying to save these idiot people and work on destroying that ship how come every group of humans that get saved turn out to be idiots both kei's have had to deal with this if they keep being heroes for people that won't listen to them even after they saved them from monsters I can see their group beginning to die

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow new chapter.

Gantz man likely to be dead. I wonder nishi will try to operate the gantz ball or not..
    Not much to focus on them anymore as kei1 and kei2 are in a more dangerous situation.

The masked man is creepy, tae is going to be in danger soon..

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member ownage404's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm loving how Oku is showing how every group with the main characters are in a super dangerous situation. They all better be cautious about what they're gonna do next and I'm really excited to see how they handle it. Don't let Nishi die. If things go in the way of past experiences Nishi'll die because whenever he starts showing his human side things start to go bad for him D:

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SK-Hao's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    I dont think that the alien at the end is going to be a bad "mothafucka". I also think that it's more something like the "bird-alien" or the "onion-alien" who were repeating the same words. Perhaps they are refugees from the giant aliens too, perhaps they had to fled and came to earth. Thus perhaps the refugees and the humans can work together?

Wild assumption, i know . But still i dont think the "dollface-alien" is going to be bad.
    Really? Because it looks like a total trap to me.

But I agree with you it's similar to the bird aliens who hid in human suits. I think this is an atanomotraun though.
    Last edited by SK-Hao; June 23, 2011 at 12:55 PM.
    Devour this Manga

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Kei 1 will run into Cherry for some reason.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Xenos3421's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow.. for some reason i started busting up when Nishi found the gantz ball. I know F'd up situation, but i couldnt help thinking of it getting blown out of the building hehehe.

o shit, did he just kill off the namesake of the series?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    ^

Oku's shown that they have lost faith in the team simply because they don't know where the hell they are. And apparently they think they're back Japan? Even though it's obvious to the team that they are still on the mothership? I think Oku fucked up. Oh well.
    Yeah, it's even more silly than when Kei-1 first had a fight with those giants and everyone at the school decided to go off on their own immediately afterwards. Only this time they're obviously still in the alien ship, rather than a familiar setting the students were in.

C'est la vie, can't wait to see what happens next. Danger is lined up for everyone, apart from perhaps Kei-1.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mcd693's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

anyone else think that nishi's response to his own actions was lame?

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mcd693 View Post
    I don't know if lame is the right word, maybe Oku is doing a 4D serious mind f--k for a lack of better words.

Since its really out of Nishis character to save Takeshi and yet he did. Nishi himself cant believe it.

Well, on the positive note, at least Kaze will be happy (if they reunite or mange to stay alive).
    Last edited by Charlie; June 23, 2011 at 09:24 PM. Reason: typo / spelling

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mcd693 View Post
    Yep. He seemed way too emotional about it. Maybe if he just muttered something like "what the fuck am I doing..." and got on with it it'd be fine. He was carrying on way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Matariel View Post
    Yeah, it's even more silly than when Kei-1 first had a fight with those giants and everyone at the school decided to go off on their own immediately afterwards. Only this time they're obviously still in the alien ship, rather than a familiar setting the students were in.

C'est la vie, can't wait to see what happens next. Danger is lined up for everyone, apart from perhaps Kei-1.
    Kei1's apparently being tracked by the soldiers according to his hostage... though they're taking their damn time.

Didn't the school students + teacher join Kei as far as the hotel? Then they sort of split up to look for food and met up at the hotel again.

This new group of people are in a league of their own. Haha they are so fucked up. Good riddance.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    Yep. He seemed way too emotional about it. Maybe if he just muttered something like "what the fuck am I doing..." and got on with it it'd be fine. He was carrying on way too much.

Kei1's apparently being tracked by the soldiers according to his hostage... though they're taking their damn time.

Didn't the school students + teacher join Kei as far as the hotel? Then they sort of split up to look for food and met up at the hotel again.

This new group of people are in a league of their own. Haha they are so fucked up. Good riddance.
    The last line is so "Nishi" btw. < off topic but I had to say that.

I can only assume a mass blood bath is coming up.

News Writer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Asahina's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Takeshi's Gantz suit has died out, right?
    When does it become operational again?
    Does it become stabilized in time? Or is it only operational when a Ganzter is transfered?

Also, if the Gantz-Ball-Man regenerates back to life, then Oku has pretty much told us that the Gantzers will win.
    I love how Korono1 has an alliance with that alien female civilian, Frella.
    How he's casually sitting on Frella's shoulder and she isn't afraid or uncomfortable like she was before.
    The level of respect has grown. I wonder what they'll do with each other at her apartment...

New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast