Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)

View Poll Results: Who do you think will be the future Juubi Jinchuriki?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasuke

3 12.00%
  • Madara

4 16.00%
  • Naruto

7 28.00%
  • Free Juubi (without Jinchuriki)

4 16.00%
  • No one (Juubi will not be ressurected)

6 24.00%
  • Other

1 4.00%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Juubi Jinchuriki

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

The Juubi Jinchuriki

I decided to created a thread to discuss that idea that I got earlier.

There are a few possibilites.
    IMO, the most likely to happen is Madara, but I like the idea of Sasuke being the Jinchuriki the most.

Sasuke as the Juubi Jinchuriki

We all saw how Naruto is getting stronger by the minutes, and we know that Sasuke will have to be as strong if not more than Naruto for the final battle.

I was thinking that, in his urge to get power, Sasuke could actually want to become a Jinchuriki.
    We already know that he gave that idea a thought, since he was supposed to be given the 8-tail by Madara at some point.

I think that Sasuke might end up being the 10-tail Jinchuriki, and that he might totally lose it and go out of control, planning to destroy the entire world (because of his own rage and the 10-tail rage cumulated).

And thus, Naruto will have no other choice to kill Sasuke to save the entire world, and do what even Rikudou-Sennin couldn't : destroy the 10-tails.

I think that, in the end, Sasuke would actually fight (inside his mind?) to beat the 10-tails and allow Naruto an opening to kill him.

That would be fitting end, because both would get some credits.

Sasuke would be seen as the one who sacrificed himself to destroy the 10-tails once and for all.
    Naruto would be seen as the savior who defeated the 10-tails.

Madara as the Juubi Jinchuriki

As far as we know, this is exactly what Madara is planning for his "moon eye plan".
    He wants to harvest the Juubi power to be able to cast the Mega-Tsukiyomi.

Now, if Madara do become the Juubi Jinchuriki, the outcome is easy to determine:
    "Naruto and Sasuke will team up to destroy him".

That's more fitting of a shonen-type manga.

It's a lot more cliché, and the twisted-rival is brought back to "light" by his friend, etc, etc.
    It's a strong possibility so I won't deny it, but I like the other options better.

Naruto as the Juubi Jinchuriki

What I really like about this idea is that Naruto would truly be the second incarnation of Rikudou in that case.
    Just as him, he would end up being the Juubi Jinchuriki and would have the demon inside him to prevent him from destroying the world.

He's basically taking all of the Bijuu's hatred and taking all the damage himself, sacrificing himself for the entire world.

I also like to think that Naruto would suceed where Rikudou failed and that he would manage to find a way to destroy the 10 tails once and for all.

Free Juubi

Also, a strong possibility, although I like it even less than the idea of Madara being the Jinchuriki.
    At least, with Madara as the "Big Boss", we have some emotion in the last fight.

Madara is the cause of pretty much everything that went bad in Naruto's and Sasuke's life.
    The 10-tails himself doesn't have that impact, and would fall flat as a Last boss, IMO.

No Juubi

Well... that would be really sad.
    With all the hype surrounding him, to simply not have him appear would be really disappointing.

We all want Naruto (and or Sasuke) to be the strongest shinobi alive and the savior of the world.
    If they cannot defeat the 10-tails once and for all, that means that the evil Bijuu is still alive and still have the possibility of being freed at some point.

Also, it would mean that they didn't grow to be stronger than Rikudou-Sennin.
    I want Naruto to be recognized just as much as Rikudou was, and for that, he needs to be the one to complete Rikudou's work and anihilate the Juubi.
    Last edited by THM Nindo; June 22, 2011 at 07:15 AM.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Juubi Jinchuriki

If there will be any Juubi jinchuuriki, it will be Tobi. Period <imo xd>

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo
    We all saw how Naruto is getting stronger by the minutes, and we know that Sasuke will have to be as strong if not more than Naruto for the final battle.
    Sometime ago I would agree with you - I also thought Sasuke may become a jinchuuriki at some point. But seeing how Mangekyou Sharingan in general is powerful and its techniques, and seeing that Sasuke already received a 'gift' to have EMS <unlimited usage of MS techniques <in a sense: no blindness occuring via usage> + new technique> = it just means that Sasuke will be/is powerhouse. It was Naruto who was supposed to catch up to him with the control over Kyuubi, and when he done that, the level between those two should be somewhat equal <to make their final fight interesting> So I don't agree with quoted statement - Sasuke will be as strong if not stronger with EMS.
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with juUnior,it will be Tobi,if the juubi really resurrects. anyway the juubi is already in tobi's hands,because the GM is its body,or its chakra!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

It's clear that Madara has no idea what it means to be a jinchuuriki. You need to have a bond/relationship with the bijuu or some kind of epic sealing jutsu in order for you to be a complete jinchuuriki. It's not just to have it sealed in someone. This is evident with Gaara. Gaara couldn't go to sleep for fear of the Ichibii 'cause he couldn't control it. Madara has his EMS and the Rin'negan but that's still no guarantee that he could even be able to contain it in his body, much less control it. Even if Madara were able to implant himself with the Juubii, it'd go out of control and he'd die while the Juubii runs free.

However, his halfassed plan of not using the entire Hachibii and Kyuubii is gonna cost him. I predict that it'll backfire and he won't be able to truly resurrect the Juubii. If he does, it won't be nearly as close as to what Rikudou Sennin defeated and Naruto and Killer Bee will have no problems dealing with it.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DementedKirby View Post
    It's clear that Madara has no idea what it means to be a jinchuuriki. You need to have a bond/relationship with the bijuu or some kind of epic sealing jutsu in order for you to be a complete jinchuuriki. It's not just to have it sealed in someone. This is evident with Gaara. Gaara couldn't go to sleep for fear of the Ichibii 'cause he couldn't control it. Madara has his EMS and the Rin'negan but that's still no guarantee that he could even be able to contain it in his body, much less control it. Even if Madara were able to implant himself with the Juubii, it'd go out of control and he'd die while the Juubii runs free.

However, his halfassed plan of not using the entire Hachibii and Kyuubii is gonna cost him. I predict that it'll backfire and he won't be able to truly resurrect the Juubii. If he does, it won't be nearly as close as to what Rikudou Sennin defeated and Naruto and Killer Bee will have no problems dealing with it.
    with his sharingan he could suppress the fox's will,and remember that the 9 tails is the strongest biju. he could also suppress both the 4th mizukage yagura and the 3-tails. I'm sure now that he has got both the rinnegan and the sharingan he can suppress even the juubi.
    you can't talk about him as if you know about tobi. there are reasons if he is the main villain.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gingitsune's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke can't be Juubi's jinchuuriki. He has too much hatred inside, he'll get devored by any bijuu in no time, let alone Juubi.

Madara, I suppose he expect his doujutsu to keep the Juubi under control, like he did with Kyuubi, but I'm afraid he'll discover the ten tails is on another level completly. He has shown once and again to be over optimistic, Sasuke didn't catch Killer Bee, the Uchiha didn't chose chose him to be Shodai Hokage, Nagato betrayed him, etc. I suspect if he becomes Juubi's jinchuuriki, it will be a new blunder. Although he is cold headed, he will probably last longer than Sasuke.

Any of the two first situation would lead to a free Juubi, which can't be left as is. In this case, Naruto would have to follow Rikudou Sennin's foot steps and either seal the monster in someone (probably in his own body) or split it back into 9 smaller monsters.

If Naruto end up Juubi's jinchuuriki by some plot twist, I believe the series will close with the end of the bijuu threat, either by erasing its existance (throught Shiki Fuujin, Totsuka sword, Chibaku Tensei, whatever else) or by taming the beast for good, so after Naruto's death, it won't be a nusance while being too strong for a random village to capture it and take avantage of its power.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

While I understand that several people here hate Sasuke, rejoiced in their hatred when Sasuke went "bad" as an excuse to see him die, however, Sasuke isn't going to die. If Sasuke dies then Naruto will fail his main mission. It's just not gonna happen. Naruto may not get a girl in the end but he's definitely going to save Sasuke, there's just too much foreshadowing for that NOT to occur. The Uchiha clan will survive in the end and that means Sasuke will survive. While people may think Sasuke dying would elevate this shounen series to a more mature title, let's not forget this is a shounen title to its core and that won't happen.

If Sasuke were to seek the power of the Jyuubi that would be a complete contradiction of who he is. Sasuke is a loner and does everything by himself, he may seek the training of Orochimaru, use the power of the curse seal which was placed upon him, or even use Itachi's eyes since his own are deterioriating but he does everything with his own abilites, not the Jinchuuriki's. Now he may get tricked into being the host for Madara's plan but I see this as a remote possibility.

So that just leaves Madara and the Jyuubi. Is it cliche as hell? You betcha. Will the Jyuubi be ressurected? I think it will. I don't see this like a Record of Lodoss War ending where the Jyuubi is almost ressurected, then thwarted at the last minute. The bijuus are the cornerstones for the ninja world and the cycle of hate. For the cycle to be broken the bijuus need to be eliminated or sealed forever. How this will happen is still the $64,000,000 question. Likely Bee and Naruto will lose their bijuu unless we are to believe this crap from Kishi that Madara can make a Jyuubi with a tentacle and some stomach meat. While Naruto in a normal "weakened" state seems impossible to defeat a Jyuubi-fused Madara, it will happen somehow. How believable it is will determine how well Naruto does in the annals of anime history. Hopefully, it will be a good climax for Kishi's legacy.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    While I understand that several people here hate Sasuke, rejoiced in their hatred when Sasuke went "bad" as an excuse to see him die, however, Sasuke isn't going to die. If Sasuke dies then Naruto will fail his main mission. It's just not gonna happen. Naruto may not get a girl in the end but he's definitely going to save Sasuke, there's just too much foreshadowing for that NOT to occur. The Uchiha clan will survive in the end and that means Sasuke will survive. While people may think Sasuke dying would elevate this shounen series to a more mature title, let's not forget this is a shounen title to its core and that won't happen.

If Sasuke were to seek the power of the Jyuubi that would be a complete contradiction of who he is.
    Sasuke is a loner and does everything by himself, he may seek the training of Orochimaru, use the power of the curse seal which was placed upon him, or even use Itachi's eyes since his own are deterioriating but he does everything with his own abilites, not the Jinchuuriki's. Now he may get tricked into being the host for Madara's plan but I see this as a remote possibility.
    That's not really true.
    If you remember, being given the 8-tail was the reason Taka actually joined Akatsuki in the first place.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v44/c404/14.html

So, I wouldn't say that Sasuke would refuse the power of a Bijuu.
    If he thinks that this is what he needs to get his revenge, he will gladly become a Jinchuriki.

Remember? At first he was willing to give his body to Orochimaru, if that would mean that Orochimaru would have been strong enough to kill Itachi.

There's no reasoning behind Sasuke's decision. The only thing that matter for him is that his revenge is accomplished.
    The mean he use to get there is not important.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke made it clear that he never intended to give his body to Orochimaru and didn't really expect Madara to hand over the Hachibi to him. As for him becoming the Juubi Jinchuuriki, I doubt both that Sasuke trust Madara enough to become it and that Madara would trust Sasuke not to stab him in the back.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gingitsune's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Rikudou King, Sasuke never entended to give his body to Orochimaru, he expected to be strong enough to kill him before. That's why he had a few secret jutsu Orochimaru didn't know of. As for what he said to Naruto, Oro and Kabuto were around, it would have been to risky to tell the truth, so he bluffed.

As for Tobi, he told Taka when he was about to fight Killer Bee, "we are the one using Akatsuki", meaning he entend to do to Tobi what he did to Orochimaru. At least, that was the plan back then. It reminds to be seen to what point Sasuke is bluffing right now and to what point Madara had dyed him to his colors, like Itachi said.

That being said, I don't think Sasuke would snob a bijuu if offered one, he did let Madara exchange his eyes for Itachi's, which is about the part of their body an Uchiha feel the most precious, so it's not like he distrust Tobi. But it will take another lost against Naruto for Sasuke, with his EMS this time, before he get over his pride and get the bijuu in. As long as Sasuke has not seen the limit of the EMS, he won't accept to become jinchuuriki.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobi offering Sasuke the bīju was simply to sweeten the deal. Madara wasn't ever going to give Sasuke any bijū - he needs them in order to resurrect the Jūbi. That's why I always take with a grain of salt whatever Madara says.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Sasuke made it clear that he never intended to give his body to Orochimaru
    Sasuke disagrees with you.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...9/page010.html

He only decided to kill Orochimaru once he deemed that he was actually stronger than him.

Although, I can say that he might have thought from the beginning that he would get stronger than him, he did thought that no matter what happened to him, as long as Itachi was dead, he wouldn't care.

----

In any case, I agree with most of you.
    I think that Sasuke would only use a Bijuu if he really needs it.

With EMS right now, it seems that it might not be needed, but if he lose against Naruto with EMS, I'm sure he would be more than willing to try to become a Jinchuriki if that means becoming stronger.
    Last edited by THM Nindo; June 23, 2011 at 06:49 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    That's not really true.
    If you remember, being given the 8-tail was the reason Taka actually joined Akatsuki in the first place.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v44/c404/14.html

So, I wouldn't say that Sasuke would refuse the power of a Bijuu.
    If he thinks that this is what he needs to get his revenge, he will gladly become a Jinchuriki.

Remember? At first he was willing to give his body to Orochimaru, if that would mean that Orochimaru would have been strong enough to kill Itachi.

There's no reasoning behind Sasuke's decision. The only thing that matter for him is that his revenge is accomplished.
    The mean he use to get there is not important.
    Sasuke was offered the 8-tails but did he stick around to claim it? No. he left without it. Sasuke was repaying his debt to Madara for the truth about Itachi. Once the debt was paid he left the Akatsuki, he wasn't seeking anything from Madara.

Sure Sasuke "talked the talk", but he didm't "walk the walk". Sasuke claimed he was willing to give Orochimaru his body, but did he? No, he killed Orochimaru's body instead with the same disdainful arrogance that Itachi had for Orochimaru.

Sasuke relies on no one for his abilites. He's an Uchiha and he does things the Uchiha way which makes him a tragic figure.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree that Sasuke prefer to use his own power.
    But, we know that he's willing to do EVERYTHING to get his revenge.

He said before that he would never used Itachi's eyes and yet, now that he's getting blind, he decided to take them.

If, by any chance, Naruto is stronger than him even with EMS, Sasuke will definitely look for some ways of getting more powerful.
    And if he's given the chance of harvesting the power of a Bijuu, or even the 10-tail, he will certainly use it for his revenge.

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto and Sasuke aren't going to have another upgrades methinks - Naruto maybe will get 'friendly' with Kyuubi, but nonetheless he has control over his powers whereas for Sasuke EMS is the end too. The only thing which we can see before their final encounter may be 'practicing' their new powers on some enemies <like Naruto's bijuu bomb version or Sasuke's new technique via EMS, sth like that>

Also, Tobi specifically said he wants to be a 10-tails jinchuuriki which means he definitely wouldn't give Juubi to Sasuke - he wants that power for himself in order to cast Mugen Tsukuyomi.
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast