Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: MangaMagazine.net - Vampire Fetish, Land of Lions, Two Keys, S-I-N, etc.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tanuki-dono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up MangaMagazine.net - Vampire Fetish, Land of Lions, Two Keys, S-I-N, etc.

I think there are some fantastic reads here:

MangaMagazine.net

* Best part is that it updates monthly! I think many of these are well worth a look. I stumbled across it on MangaFox and I haven't looked back since.

Some heavy hitters here: Vampire Fetish, Land of Lions, S-I-N, Novus Karma

MangaMagazine Facebook

I think my favorite so far has got to be Vampire Fetish. The name is pretty silly, but it's explained in the first chapter. It's literally making fun of the vampires of folklore (the author says they used to bury people with knots so they'd have something to "count" should they become a vampire in the grave, so it IS historically based. Sort of!) But the main character is flippin' awesome, man! Hahaha. I guess that kind of silly humor is right up my alley. Good dialogue, excellent paneling, and a but surprising! But realistically, there's probably something for everyone at the site.

Excerpt:

Vampire Fetish

Jude Hawthorne can't get seem to get published. Fortunately, his nightly vampire hunting exploits are sustaining the awful reality that is London rent. But it's not an easy second job to hold. He doesn't like it, for one. Vampires are stupid. And his unorthodox methods constantly get him into hot water with officials. Some higher-ups would like to see him thrown into a mental asylum. Should he give up vampire hunting and risk unemployment? Can he manage to convince everyone that donning high heels and lipstick is completely sensible when done in the proper context?
    Last edited by Iceiphoenix; July 10, 2011 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Link Updates
    Comic or Manga I'm Reading at the Moment = Vampire Fetish

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply