Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 630 Discussion

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece 630 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mr.danly's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 630 Spoiler Discussion

LOL..... interesting..... spoilers, to say the least. Apparently hodi self-destructs? now that's no fun. Seems a bit unlikely to me... how exactly is he supposed to power up/heal again after he's ripped apart by pain from the steroids? O.o
    Currently Following/Completed: One Piece, DGM, HxH, Naruto, Deadman Wonderland, Air Gear, Psyren, Fairy Tail, Bleach.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

seems like hodi plans to go suicide mode

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member gotdott's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

aw he removed the bit about the title being the new fishmen pirates are idiots hahha

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually I won't be surprised if some of the NFP including Hodi will die, because of the abuse of Steroids.
    I actually hope that we are going to have all-out fight pretty soon. I'd say that two-three upcoming chapters will be more fight based.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

So Dosun after 1 ES pill can smash chains that were holding him and Zoro cant do a thing... Somethings up with lock on Zoros hands. He cant be weaker strenght wise than ESed Dosun! Zeo being invisible and gettin all beaten up? Strange.. I had high hopes for him(he had "Sanjis enemy" vibe and 02 mark on him.. well). NFP assasin being drunk and slicing everyone around- I dont know if it was done in a way for being funny or showing him as psycho so Ill wait with what I think. Zoro defeating him would be closing first half of journey for him and testamenting marimo as strongest in first half on world(on another note Sanji getting one hot mermaid after saving her from Caribou will be closing something for him as well He might stop being so irritating- without woman around he is one of most badass male characters in One Piece).
    Btw funny that Hodi was defeated by Zoro with nameless attack >< He cant be Big Boss of this arc..
    Last edited by vagabond87; June 29, 2011 at 02:14 AM.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd actually say that there might not be a big boss in this arc. Hodi might be the leader of opposition, but they might understimate Strawhats and might not know that Jimbei is on the Island.
    I think that Zoro is quite strong to defeat Hodi with even nameless attack and Hodi now suffer the same way Zoro suffered after Mihawk's nameless attack, when he slashed Zoro near Barattie.

Also about Hyozou... I hope now people stop calling him New Strawhat Candidate... He isn't SH material for sure. He is the same as Hodi, who can slice and kill even ones of his own kind.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

It's really a weird arc. It's the first time in one piece that the main enemies of a big arc are that lame.
    Hodi just received one slash underwater from zoro, and he is in that state ? I know zoro is strong but I still can't believe Hodi is the main villain of this arc. His lieutenants seems to be even worse.

Basically, strawhat will be fighting against "drug pills" ... IMO, Hodi & co are completely uninteresting characters. I have more hope for VDD & Hyozou ... I even have more hope for Caribou.

Quote Quote:
    Also about Hyozou... I hope now people stop calling him New Strawhat Candidate... He isn't SH material for sure. He is the same as Hodi, who can slice and kill even ones of his own kind.
    It's just the opposite... Hyozou doesn't consider NFP like his comrades. He is just working with them for money. His current actions are done because he is an alcoholic ... not because he is very bad.

And yes, he is still one I can consider as a Strawhat Candidate in this arc. He is by far one of the most interesting characters of this arc.

Even if I'm still thinking no one from Fishman Island will join.
    Last edited by zelllogan; June 29, 2011 at 01:29 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member fistsofrage's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    I'd actually say that there might not be a big boss in this arc. Hodi might be the leader of opposition, but they might understimate Strawhats and might not know that Jimbei is on the Island.
    I think that Zoro is quite strong to defeat Hodi with even nameless attack and Hodi now suffer the same way Zoro suffered after Mihawk's nameless attack, when he slashed Zoro near Barattie.

The ultimate slash probably has no name, although Zoro had to keep his mouth shut for his air supply so we don't really know.

This chapter seems like a gag chapter so I don't think I'll read it. Probably just wait a few weeks and read a bunch of chapters at the same time. Best news was the news about hunter x hunter coming back in august lol.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol. The NFP are idiots, we could always see a strawhat fighting a quirky villain every arc but it is the first time with all of them being this way...
    Well, at least Hyozo seems as psycho and bastard as Hodi, what you say now chess?

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

zelllogan
    So you believe that the person who slash everyone no matter who it is is SH material? He slash normal residents of the Island and pirates and that's deffinetly not normal. Noone from Mugivaras will do this.
    For now I can't see any reason for him to join. Jimbei and Den are more ligcal choises for now.

Also about the fight against drug pills... I believe it can be quite interesting for some time, but at some point NFP will die of abuse of the drug.
    Also there is quite an option that the Big Baddy would be Caribou, sinse he is Logia or someone from Big Mom's crew.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

This arc is very much like Skypiea. The SH's are facing enemies with somewhat cheating abilities, the skypieans had Mantra but the NFP has the drugs. Not saying the Skypieans did cheat but it felt like the SH's were getting cheated on. Now I don't understand why people see it as a bad thing, as for me, it's a great challenge against the SH's and will really put them to the test.

So, apparently we get to see what everyone can do, Dosun seem like a brute (and will probably face Franky, imagine the scene where they both get weaker and weaker were Dosun's speech changes whereas Franky's hair or something new(?) gets messed up). Ikaros' strength lies within his drought spears and Zeo being invisible will surely be of great challenge to whomever fights him. I get a feeling Ikaros will either fight Nami because of his possible ability to nullify her water or Ussop, just because he also uses weapons and Ikaros would surely dry those plants up. Zeo on the other hand seems to be the mystic of the group so I'll put him against Robin or Brooke. Daruma will perhaps face Chopper.

Dosun-guy's revival will probably turn out to be hilarious once we see the pictures and I'm so glad that the drug enhanced Dosun is able to break free while Zoro isn't, perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by zelllogan View Post
    And yes, he is still one I can consider as a Strawhat Candidate in this arc. He is by far one of the most interesting characters of this arc.
    Nah, I don't thing he will join, standing by and letting and old friend die is never the SH way, plus we already have a drunk swordsman, no?
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    zelllogan
    So you believe that the person who slash everyone no matter who it is is SH material? He slash normal residents of the Island and pirates and that's deffinetly not normal. Noone from Mugivaras will do this.
    For now I can't see any reason for him to join. Jimbei and Den are more ligcal choises for now.

Also about the fight against drug pills... I believe it can be quite interesting for some time, but at some point NFP will die of abuse of the drug.
    Also there is quite an option that the Big Baddy would be Caribou, sinse he is Logia or someone from Big Mom's crew.
    Robin just broke residents of alabasta in two pieces, Zoro just slashed a boat with everyone on board for no other reason than "he fell asleep on the wrong ship" ... Hyozou didn't do his actions because he is a real villain (at least, we are not sure of that)

Quote Quote:
    Nah, I don't thing he will join,
    Me neither ... I said so in my post .

NB: I stop there with the off-topic

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

well then in this chapter we aren't going to see the mugiwara,as I have supposed. fukaboshi must be the one who will defeat some fishmen leaders.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

How it is perfect for ESed Dosun to be able to break out of chains while Zoro probably is not capable of doing same?
    I really do hope that Oda is playing with us and there is more to holding Zoro in the cage than we SEE- badass lock on his hands? If not then base Dosun have more than half of Zoros strenght if he is able to break out of chains after ONE ES pill.
    Last edited by vagabond87; June 29, 2011 at 02:52 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast