Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chouji

47 42.34%
  • Suigetsu

64 57.66%
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Chouji vs. Suigetsu

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Chouji vs. Suigetsu

this keeps the others ones nicely aligned

Once a shy, softhearted boy, he has grown into a strong shinobi worthy of the title of 16th head of the Akimichi clan. As a member of the Akimichi, he can convert his calories into chakra. This can be done either with aid of pills or independently, and once achieved, his chakra takes the form of butterfly wings. With his Baika no Jutsu and its variants, he can also increase the size of his body as a whole or in part.

A member of Uchiha Sasuke's Taka inspired by his elder brother Mangetsu, he aspires to collect all seven swords of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. Using his Suika no Jutsu, he liquefy and change the shape and size of his body. His watery form renders conventional physical attacks futile. Being in the presence of bodies of water, he merge with the ambient water to increase his size and aid in his recuperation.

Cast your vote and discuss (logically) why you voted for who you voted for. Have fun, but keep it clean!
    Last edited by 3c; June 22, 2011 at 12:19 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chouji vs. Suigetsu

Tough one...

Punching water is completely useless no matter how much force you put into it... on the other hand what would happen if Chouji decides to drink Suigetsu? I'll wait a bit before I vote.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sevenheadedmirror's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Chouji won a battle in this arc!. The fist of massive butterfly Chouji is big enough to easily fit an Azuma (not an actual length measurement unit) while turning him to bits due to the impact. Furthermore remember that the wings of the butterfly chouji are super-strong chakra and suigetsu isn't protected against those attacks (source: Bee vs. Hawk)
    Last edited by Sevenheadedmirror; June 22, 2011 at 01:24 PM.
    To in infer something and pose it as implied in the source is to justify something.
    The justification that an arc or a story sucks because the author is as tired as us from it can't apply since it's the author's fault it sucks to begin with.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Suigetsu wins this. Both Chouji and Suigetsu would have a hard time hurting each other, but Suigetsu has the edge since he would be able to outlast any attack from Chouji. Not only that, but by using his Great Water Arm technique, he would be able to enhance his strength likely enough to cause injured to giant Chouji. As Chouji has no way to finish off Suigetsu or even hold him apart from stalling til he runs out of chakra, Suigetsu would have plenty of opportunities to attack Chouji and wear him down.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Chouji wins this IMO: he could punch suigetsu, take his sword from him, and them bury him.

Suigetsu has never shwon the ability to get out of earth, and Chouji's big enough to put a few tons of earth quickly enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Suigetsu can liquify his body, so he would have no trouble flowing out of the ground. But seeing as Chouji has no way to stop Suigetsu from moving in the first place, Suigetsu would not have to worry about being buried.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Josear XIII's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    Chouji wins this IMO: he could punch suigetsu, take his sword from him, and them bury him.

Suigetsu has never shwon the ability to get out of earth, and Chouji's big enough to put a few tons of earth quickly enough.
    WTF this is the most hilarious and ridiculous way for that fatass to win, for real, wow, so jutsus doesnt exist and kawarimi wont do the trick and he wont cut Chouji no matter what, this would be the saddest thing on earth if Chouji wins this one

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I dunno who will win this...we have seen that a great impact as the biju bomb can defeat suigetsu even though he is in water form,then a huge impact as choji's punch should be almost the same effect to a suigetsu without that giant sphere of water,because in this fight suigetsu isn't advantage being near water.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mack's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry chouji, physical damage is quite nothing for Suigetsu

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Josear XIII View Post
    WTF this is the most hilarious and ridiculous way for that fatass to win, for real, wow, so jutsus doesnt exist and kawarimi wont do the trick and he wont cut Chouji no matter what, this would be the saddest thing on earth if Chouji wins this one
    It's not that ridiculous: even if my awesome tactic doesn't work, I'm pretty sure Chouji can outlast Suigetsu in terms of stamina.

What about jutsus and his sword? I mean, Chouji can shake the ground with his jutsus and gains a speed boost in butterfree mode, do I'm pretty confident he take Suigetsu's sword away from him.

Seriously, Suigetsu has the worst stamina in Naruto: he can't even walk without stopping to drink water, if chouji keeps pounding his ass, then at some point he wont be able to reform himself.
    Last edited by hakuthehedgehog; June 22, 2011 at 03:23 PM.
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

but in speed,suigetsu is a beast,remember how speed he took sasuke when they met...

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    but in speed,suigetsu is a beast,remember how speed he took sasuke when they met...
    You mean when he travelled in the water naked and pointed his finger at Sasuke's head? I don't think he'll be able to do it since's there's no additional water in this fight.

Sure, Suigetsu is fast, but Chouji's punches pack a hell of a punch (>.<) and have a pretty big shockwave, so I'm confident he can just keep on pounding his ass until he can no longer reform, maybe take a sip of him if he's feeling thirsty and speeding up the process.
    LMFAO

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    I dunno who will win this...we have seen that a great impact as the biju bomb can defeat suigetsu even though he is in water form,then a huge impact as choji's punch should be almost the same effect to a suigetsu without that giant sphere of water,because in this fight suigetsu isn't advantage being near water.
    The Bijuu Blast was an explosion of chakra that engulfed an entire landscape. Chouji's punches is a physical attack. Suigetsu would have little trouble taking a hit.

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    It's not that ridiculous: even if my awesome tactic doesn't work, I'm pretty sure Chouji can outlast Suigetsu in terms of stamina.

What about jutsus and his sword? I mean, Chouji can shake the ground with his jutsus and gains a speed boost in butterfree mode, do I'm pretty confident he take Suigetsu's sword away from him.

Seriously, Suigetsu has the worst stamina in Naruto: he can't even walk without stopping to drink water, if chouji keeps pounding his ass, then at some point he wont be able to reform himself.
    Chouji using his butterfly mode means that he's quickly burning all the calories in his body up. Chouji would fall soon then Suigetsu would.

And requiring a drink after walking for days does not indicate Suigetsu has worst stamina. We have seen Suigetsu reduced to liquid multiple times without him slowing down.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

It wasn't for multiple days, it was for a few hours, Karin even commented on that.

Also, Chouji fought for quite a while, helping defeat Kakuzu and Hizashi, and then showed almost no signs of fatigue when he went to fight Gedo Mazo: he wont burn his callories that fast: he is that fat, lol.

Still, there's aways to speed the process to defeat Suigetsu: slam him, making him into a pond of water, and then split the water two ways , see which one refors and then attack: if suigetsu has no blade, then he is pretty much defensless and after a while, suigetsu would collapse first.
    LMFAO

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Suigetsu crawls up Chouji's giant body and climbs into his ear as a mass of water before solidifying inside of his brain.

Unless he avoids going giant after seeing that smashing him doesn't work and tries to pound him over and over. Which results in a fight of stamina most likely. Chouji's calories and chakra look like they burn faster tan Suigetsu's can. And I could be wrong, but I think Suigetsu's water form can use blood as easily as it can use water. That'd be awesome if he could cut a swaith through his opponents, growing into a massive blood demon. That way he's never in need of water.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast