Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chouji

47 42.34%
  • Suigetsu

64 57.66%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Chouji vs. Suigetsu

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lelo's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chouji vs. Suigetsu

Hmmmmmmm..... Fat vs Water. Water wins

Ill give this too Suigetsu

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

LOL what if Choji, in his giant form, drinks Suigetsu

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lelo View Post
    Hmmmmmmm..... Fat vs Water. Water wins

Ill give this too Suigetsu

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

LOL what if Choji, in his giant form, drinks Suigetsu
    I thought of Chouji drinking Suigetsu too, but Suigetsu would just rip him apart from inside.

However, If Chouji takes a sip, he would most likely weaken Suigetsu considerably, as long as he doesn't take more than half of the volume of water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    It wasn't for multiple days, it was for a few hours, Karin even commented on that.

Also, Chouji fought for quite a while, helping defeat Kakuzu and Hizashi, and then showed almost no signs of fatigue when he went to fight Gedo Mazo: he wont burn his callories that fast: he is that fat, lol.

Still, there's aways to speed the process to defeat Suigetsu: slam him, making him into a pond of water, and then split the water two ways , see which one refors and then attack: if suigetsu has no blade, then he is pretty much defensless and after a while, suigetsu would collapse first.
    Karin never commented that it was a few hours, but she did comment that it was a long ways away.

And we have no idea how long Chouji fought for, but we do know that his Butterfly mode burns calories up fast to the point that once he leaves it he'll outright collapse. Meanwhile Suigetsu only loses chakra when he has to reform, meaning that Chouji will be continuing losing chakra while Suigetsu only needs to worry about using his water form. And Suigetsu is quite fast himself. He would not have much trouble dodging and striking Chouji.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I would vote for suigetsu but after this fight he would face kimimaro,then it's better avoid trouble as this.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    I would vote for suigetsu but after this fight he would face kimimaro,then it's better avoid trouble as this.
    Kinda true xD, the winner of this fight will be wtfpwned by Kimimaro anyways, so it's not much of a contest really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the first time in this tournament that I cannot predict who will win, srsly I see Chouji winning this, I see Suigetsu winning this. BUT by reading some of the arguments I tend to vote for Chouji: butterfly mode + giant punch at Suigetsu = somewhat similar effect to bijuu bomb of Hachibi. Maybe its too much comparing this like that, but whatever. Its not like I care who of them will win, haha xd
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing a Bijuu Bomb and one of Choji's punches have in common in the size. The Bijuu Bomb is one of the most powerful jutsu in the Narutoverse, it's a humongous clump of extraordinarily powerful chakra concentrated further and then released. Comparing that to a punch, no matter how large, is just stupid.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    Kinda true xD, the winner of this fight will be wtfpwned by Kimimaro anyways, so it's not much of a contest really.
    well,Kimimaro is surely stronger than suigetsu but how can he defeat suigetsu? and like wise suigetsu can't defeat kimimaro.what a boring fight...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    well,Kimimaro is surely stronger than suigetsu but how can he defeat suigetsu? and like wise suigetsu can't defeat kimimaro.what a boring fight...
    This is off-topic but I'd venture to say Kimi would win. Suigetsu cannot harm Kimimaro (he uses Kubikiri and as established in his fight against Zabuza that can't cut him), but Kimimaro can slice Suigetsu in his water form continuously until he can't reform anymore and then the fight is quickly handled. His entire fighting style revolves around one move flowing into the next and putting up a continuous offence; that combined with his speed leads my to believe he can beat Suigetsu without much difficulty.

But on-topic: I'm giving this to Suigetsu. Chouji is slow outside of Butterfly, so Suigetsu wouldn't even need to use his chakra to go into water form, he could just dodge. His muscle enlargement should also allow him to possibly match Choji's strength (at least to an extent). And I think the likelihood of Suigetsu turning into water and zooming up Choji to cut him up is much more likely than Choji repeatedly getting in hits on Suigetsu of the caliber that require regeneration to the point that Suigetsu runs out of chakra.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i can't decided which one will win this fight, can both of them die?..because whoever win is going to loose vs kimimaro.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

suigetsu wins this he can turn his body into and take choujis attacks. plus he can grow huge like he did vs the hachibi to fight chouji in his larger form

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^He can't grow that big without an outside source of water which he doesn't have in this battlefield. And he can't spit one out like Kisame can as far as we know.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I am going with Chouji on this. Considering the biju blast was able to leave Suigetsu in a incapacitated state and Chouji has some type of chakra fists he should win.

Chakra fist:
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/537/2
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/537/3

2-3 of these and Suigetsu is paste.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I see no reason Suigetsu wouldn't be able to dodge a punch from Chouji or outright avoid them by hiding on Chouji himself until he wears himself out.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Chouji can brake the ground and make it hard for Suigetsu to move. Also Chouji should good speed and reaction times when he saved Shika.

If not a thunderclap would defenetly daze Suigetsu and then is punching time. A thunderclap would be easy to produce for Chouji considering how much of it was created when he punched GM statue.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast